Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
Type: Counter Service
Dining Plan: Yes
Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant is located on the right of the entrance to Tomorrowland in the Magic Kingdom. This is a counter service restaurant which opens seasonally and has covered outdoor seating on three tiered terraces. The lower level gives a great views of the Castle area and is a popular spot for viewing the fireworks.
The restaurant as well as providing lunch and dinner has recently opened for breakfast service too. Some of the items on the menu are mini waffles with fruit, egg, cheese and ham croissants, beignets, danish duo or greek yoghurt parfait.
11 Juy 2017 saw the introduction of 'Mobile Order" where you can order and pay for meals on-the-go using the My Disney Experience App. On arrival at the restaurant tap in 'I'm here' in the app, the kitchen will then prepare the meal and alert you to collect your meal at a designated window.
- 1/3 Angus Bacon Cheeseburger - Topped with lettuce and tomato served on a Pretzel Bun
- Dipped Chicken Strips - Dipped in choice of Buffalo, Barbecue or Honey Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich - Topped with Pepper Jack, Lettuce, Tomato on a Sesame Seed Bun
- Pulled Pork Banh Mi Sandwich - with Pickled Vegetables, Sriracha Aioli served with Apple Slices or House-made Chips
- Smoked Sausage Sandwich - with Grain Mustard, Roasted Onions served with Apple Slices or House-made Chips
- Chicken Caesar Salad - served with Bacon, Croutons and Parmesan
- Coconut Tres Leche Cake
- Rocky Road Brownie
- Dannon Greek Yogurt
- Smucker's Uncrustables
- Chicken Strips
- Macaroni & Cheese
All served with French Fries, Apple Sauce and choice of Apple Juice or Nesquik Chocolate Milk
- Fountain beverages
- Bottled Water
- Chocolate milk - Nesquik chocolate milk
- Coffee, tea - Regular or decaf
- Milk - low fat
- Hot Cocoa
Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party
The ever popular Tomorrowland Terrace offers guests the perfect spot to sit back and enjoy the fabulous Magic Kingdom firework display.
Make your evening extra sweet at a special dessert party that provides a wonderful vantage point for the 'Happily Ever After' night time Spectacular, the biggest, most dazzling fireworks show to grace the skies above Magic Kingdom theme park!
Held at the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant most nights, the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party includes a self-service buffet offering an array of tempting sweets and beverages. The party begins one hour prior to the start of the firework display.
The Magic Kingdom's Fireworks Dessert Party currently costs $84 for adults and $50 for children. However, the price increases as from 1st February 2020 to $99 for adults and $59 for children.
Due to the popularity of this experience, Guests are encouraged to call (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463) to make advance reservations. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Admission to Magic Kingdom theme park is required.