Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 30 Jul 06, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Anyone used 'The Official Ticket Center'

On Vineland Road, kissimmee. Located in the Chevron Station Building?

I have a price list from them that mentions "prices subject to change without notice".
I was going to get our tickets from there as they are the cheapest I have found.
But I dont want to arrive there to find the prices hiked and a shady stall thing.
So I just wanted to know if anyone had had anyexperience with them?

Hannah
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 06, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Wink

Hi, We used these people in Febuary for Seaword tickets and Gator land tickets. They were the cheapest around at the time and they were proper tickets not vouchers which need to be exchanged at the gates. I still have the buisness card with contact numbers if you want to contact them before you leave. As you mention the shop is located in the chevron filling station which is outside the new Walmart supermarket.

Hope this helps

regards

Andy
Old 31 Jul 06, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
atlasville
Trading Disney Pins

I used it a few times last year but kept going back to Billy Boys on the 192 as it was the cheapest around!
Old 31 Jul 06, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post

i have used them my last three trips there very good... it was recommened to me on here 5 or so years ago... great guys there... i mentioned using the dibb last time and had a free dinner show
Old 1 Aug 06, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post

Thanks all, I found there website, so now have contact info

Whats/where is Billy Boys?
Old 1 Aug 06, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Theigoes
Excited about Disney

Theigoes's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I used them for my last two trips, but beware

I accidently washed my tickets OOOOPS, after only one day.

I called Disney they could not help me as ther tickets were damaged in a way that they could not get the ticket number off and as they were issued by an agent I needed to go back to that agent. But Disney also advised me that they require the agent to keep details of ticket number issued to each client.

I duly went back to Official ticket centre who did not keep details of the tickets that they had issued me, but helpfully said I should write the ticket numbers down in future Very helpful after the event.

So facing having to replace my tickets at great cost I went to Guest Services in DTD and pleaded my case, and guess what? good old Disney came through, well after alot of begging and a bit of good old crying!

They replaced they tickets.

So the moral of the story is if you use Official Ticket Centre write down your ticket numbers somewhere in case of some silly idiot washes them!

I sure most people do this already but it had never occured to me.
2003 Hotel 2005 calabay Park Villa 2006 All Stars Sports 2007 Windsor Hills 2008 Champions Gate Villa ,2011 orange tree villa,2014rolling hills villa HRH and the dolphin, 2017 highlands villa.2019 POR and HRH
Theigoes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 06, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post

Hi
I dont know if that this company is cheaper mapleleaftickets, we brought ours from their little office on the 192, their prices include tax.

toni
Old 1 Aug 06, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireB
Imagineer

ClaireB's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 12
Ive used official ticket ctr on all previous trips and always found them to be fantastic. They even done a ticket deal that they shouldn't have done in store because it was only available on the web. Would be grateful if you could let me have their web address as I gave their business card to someone as a recommendation
Old 1 Aug 06, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post

here u go, what i found from google
officialticketcenter/
Closed Thread