Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 10 Nov 06, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
cat
Dibbing with Tink

Ultimate 14 or 21 day ticket question

Hi,

Just a quick question about these tickets. The 21 day ticket runs out 21 days after activation so does this mean if it was activated on the 1st of december it's last day of use is the 21st or the 22nd, i.e 21 days inluding the first day of use or 21 days from the 1st day of use. I have looked but cannot find a definite answer. Anybody know for sure which it is ?.

Also anybody found any really good prices for 21 day 2006 tickets recently ?.

Thanks.
cat is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 06, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post

It is valid for 21 consecutive days so the first day of use is day 1 and the last is day 21. If you start on the 1st then the last day you could use it would be the 21st.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 06, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
cat
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by loadsapixiedust
It is valid for 21 consecutive days so the first day of use is day 1 and the last is day 21. If you start on the 1st then the last day you could use it would be the 21st.
That's what I thought, just reading some of the descriptions made me wonder.

Thanks. Looks like I'll be searching around the web for the best prices tonight then, got £176 Adult and £150 Child to beat so far.
cat is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 06, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
rusty30
Imagineer

I got mine from Virgin - £175 for adults and £149 for kids AND if you are a Frequent Virgin you get a further 10% off these prices cheapest by miles!
rusty30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 06, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
cat
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by rusty30
I got mine from Virgin - £175 for adults and £149 for kids AND if you are a Frequent Virgin you get a further 10% off these prices cheapest by miles!
Thanks, that was what I was thinking of doing I just wanted to confirm we got the 10% off as we haven't booked a package with them this time.
Old 12 Nov 06, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
cat
Dibbing with Tink

Looks like we might have left it a bit late to get the FVC discount. I'll ring them on Monday but you normally need a months notice according to the website. Until a week ago we were going to go again in October 07 so we were going to get AP's all around. Now I think we are going again next Christmas so I'm after 1 * AP and 3 * 21 day ultimates.
Old 12 Nov 06, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post

The tickets will expire on 21st December. Attraction Tickets Direct (attraction-tickets-direct) are selling 2007 Disney tickets at 2006 prices.
Old 12 Nov 06, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
rusty30
Imagineer

Virgin dont sell the APs. You have to get them from Disney. Ive just ordered mine for pick up when I arrive. I got 2x Adult and 2x child 21 day ultimates for £568 which I thought was great. There was no mention of buying a month in advance - I didnt even know about that. We fly Dec 9th and I ordered the tickets Thursday of last week.
rusty30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 06, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Dibbs
I would have thought it is days and not nights

Gezza
Old 12 Nov 06, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
cat
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by rusty30
Virgin dont sell the APs. You have to get them from Disney. Ive just ordered mine for pick up when I arrive. I got 2x Adult and 2x child 21 day ultimates for £568 which I thought was great. There was no mention of buying a month in advance - I didnt even know about that. We fly Dec 9th and I ordered the tickets Thursday of last week.

Did you order on the web ?. It just that it says the FVC discount is applied manually and won't appear in the balance online but will appear on the final invoice. The problem being we're going in 3 weeks time so will need to pay the full ammount when we book.

Edited at 03:16 PM.
Closed Thread