Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Apr 07, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Flo
Imagineer

Yet another DDP question - can you still use kids credits for adults?

If by any miracle we run out of TS credits, could we pay for DD and use her credits for us. I read on the disboards a while ago that the credits are loaded on to 1 card and that it didn't distinguish between adult and childrens credits. Does this still work?
Flo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 07, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post

The TS are seperated into adult and child, think they tried to do the same with the CS in January but i heard it ended up with alot of CM getting it wrong and guests having to go to GS to get it sorted. So at present Disney only seem to be concentrating on keeping the TS credits seperate and are a little more relaxed on the CS.

You can only use what is says on your Card, so if you have 2A 1C then you cannot get 3 adults meals alltogether. Dont think it will bw long before they start cracking down on the the CS as well. I heard they are trying.

Edited at 09:38 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 07, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post

Disney doesn't allow you to use child credits for adult meals.
Old 15 Apr 07, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Flo
Imagineer

Looks like they put a stop to it in January for the TS meals but according to disboards CS credits still don't distinguish between adults and childrens. You aren't supposed to though.

Edited at 10:14 AM.
Flo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 07, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post

Have you seen some of the posts about this on the Disboards some of those guys take this very seriously! We did use some CS credits for adult meals rather than childrens last year and it was fine my guess is you wont get arrested by the mouse police unless the situaution is clarified as it was for the TS.
Old 15 Apr 07, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Flo
Imagineer

Me again, those of you who have been on DDP, this year, did you always order 1 CS meal for everyone in your party or did you sometimes split them up through the day?
Old 15 Apr 07, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Flo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sammyteach View Post
Have you seen some of the posts about this on the Disboards some of those guys take this very seriously! We did use some CS credits for adult meals rather than childrens last year and it was fine my guess is you wont get arrested by the mouse police unless the situaution is clarified as it was for the TS.
Lol, I'm reading them now, we might get free DDP next year but my guess is we will need to go just before any free DDP starts so we will be paying dearly for it. My DD will be 7 and is an extremely fussy eater so she might do better eating from the adults menu or eating off plan with us using her CS meals to make up for it. It looks like Disney still lump together all the CS credits so unless we are made to purchase 2 adult CS and 1 child CS each time we order a CS it should be fine. If we end up paying £900 for 14 nights food I think I can live with myself if we order a few more adult CS meals than we are supposed to.
Old 15 Apr 07, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Leanne1977
Imagineer

Leanne1977's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
You will not be made to get a CS meal for everyone at the same time. It is perfectly fine for you to go up and get 1 adult meal and share it with your child. There is nothing to say you all have to use the credits at the same time. They just won't let you get an adult meal with a child credit.

The CS meals are relaxed and you can choose when you wish to use your credits and how many you wish to use at any one time.

WDW Villa Jul/Aug 2005
DLP SL Jan/Feb 2006, DCR Feb 2007, Cheyenne Feb 2008, NB Nov 2009, Ibis July 2010
WDW Pop Sept 2006
WDW ASM/HRH/POP Sept 2007 free DDP
WDW Regal Sun/SSR/CIAS May 2008
WDW CIAS/RPR/Cypress Pointe GV Aug 2008
WDW Highgate Park/AKV/BCV Dec 2008
WDW SSR/Pop May 2009
WDW RPR/BCV/BWV/VB/VWL/OKW/Kidani/DCL Jul/Aug 2009
WDW Dibb Villa/Regal Sun May 2010
WDW BCV/VB/DCL Oct/Nov 2010 Wedding trip!
WDW SSR/Dibb Villa/VB Oct 2011 1st wedding anniversary trip!
WDW OKW/VB/Peabody Aug 2013
Leanne1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 07, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Flo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Leanne1977 View Post
You will not be made to get a CS meal for everyone at the same time. It is perfectly fine for you to go up and get 1 adult meal and share it with your child. There is nothing to say you all have to use the credits at the same time. They just won't let you get an adult meal with a child credit.

The CS meals are relaxed and you can choose when you wish to use your credits and how many you wish to use at any one time.
But unlike the TS credits the CS credits only state the number of credits left not how many are adult or child.
Old 16 Apr 07, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Leanne1977
Imagineer

Leanne1977's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Flo View Post
But unlike the TS credits the CS credits only state the number of credits left not how many are adult or child.
I understand that, but personally i wouldnt be comfortable trying to get something i wasnt entitled to. I know that some CS places enforced the child credit=child meal at the CS restaurants whilst others allowed children to order from the full menu.

I really doubt you will run out of TS credits as so many people report that it is so much food! If you do run out then maybe just buy some counter service oop, they are inexpensive for the most part.

WDW Villa Jul/Aug 2005
DLP SL Jan/Feb 2006, DCR Feb 2007, Cheyenne Feb 2008, NB Nov 2009, Ibis July 2010
WDW Pop Sept 2006
WDW ASM/HRH/POP Sept 2007 free DDP
WDW Regal Sun/SSR/CIAS May 2008
WDW CIAS/RPR/Cypress Pointe GV Aug 2008
WDW Highgate Park/AKV/BCV Dec 2008
WDW SSR/Pop May 2009
WDW RPR/BCV/BWV/VB/VWL/OKW/Kidani/DCL Jul/Aug 2009
WDW Dibb Villa/Regal Sun May 2010
WDW BCV/VB/DCL Oct/Nov 2010 Wedding trip!
WDW SSR/Dibb Villa/VB Oct 2011 1st wedding anniversary trip!
WDW OKW/VB/Peabody Aug 2013

Edited at 09:43 AM.
Leanne1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread