Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 29 Apr 07, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
susanita
Trying for More Ears

American football / sports shops in orlando?

hi , my DS plays american football and will be looking to get some new kit in orlando , does anyone know where there are any american football/sports shops in orlando?
Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa- May 2013 - Grand Beach Orlando , Sep 2015 - Mystic Dunes, Apr 2017 Holiday Inn LBV - May 2018 Clarion LBV

Edited at 10:40 AM.
susanita is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 07, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Lesley Cassidy
Very Serious Dibber

there was a big sports shop on international drive last time we were there i think it is called sports dominator
Lesley Cassidy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 07, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
susanita
Trying for More Ears

thanks , i'll try there.
Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa- May 2013 - Grand Beach Orlando , Sep 2015 - Mystic Dunes, Apr 2017 Holiday Inn LBV - May 2018 Clarion LBV
susanita is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 07, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Yes sport dominator is across from the holiday inn international drive has an excellent choice
scottishmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 07, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Homer'sWife
Excited about Disney

We also go to The Ultimate Sports Fan in the Florida Mall. Not as big as a Sports Dominator but still well stocked.
Homer'sWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 07, 01:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsie
Imagineer

Ah ... gridiron, a subject close to my heart as I used to play the game

Everytime I go to America I am dissapointed to visit stores like Sports Dominator and those at the Malls where the cost of a replica shirt is > $90. I've not bought a single shirt whilst I've been there yet I've still managed to build up a large collection via traders on Ebay. Most of the shirts I've got, including rare college ones, have been bought for less than £33. My favourite, a Steelers "Polamalu" Superbowl shirt was £36.

I hope your son manages to find what he's looking for!

Feb 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza on I-Drive / Sep 2003 - Westridge Villa on US27 / Feb 2005 - Westridge Villa on US27 / Aug 2007 - Indian Creek Villa / Aug 2015 - Indian Creek Villa / Mar 2019 - Red Lion Maingate
Elsie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 07, 01:45 AM  
Link to this Post

theres a great big reebok or nike

store at the end of i-drive in the belz outlet mall i think i saw usafootie stuff there and is v.cheap
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 07, 01:46 AM  
Link to this Post

ooh susanita i stayed at the staybridge site lbv a few years

ago (04)... really liked it-
Old 30 Apr 07, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
speedwayfan
Imagineer

speedwayfan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
My son plays AF too and we have very rarely been able to get kit for him in the shops and believe me I've been to all of them. However, he is 6ft 2in and plays for Uni. What we do now is order stuff on line and I have it delivered to the villa.

However, if your son is younger I've found the best selection of pants, gloves, etc to be at Sports Authority at The Loop who cater for schoolboy football, they stock items from March throughout the summer. We did pick up a pair of receiver gloves at the Premium Outlets once but they've never had them again. You can get replica shirts pretty much anywhere.

HTH Jill
speedwayfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 07, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post

there is a sports shop in festival bay shopping mall sorry name escapes me we also went to sports shop in pointe (footlocker)i think dh got offer on af shirts buy 1 get 1 half price (nov 06) the one in fb had a lot of kids stuff
Closed Thread