Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Closed Thread

Old 15 May 07, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Any wheelchair users been

to see cirque du soleil. Do you get a good seat.
Would love to go and see it but i would not be happy if DD could not see it as she is in a wheelchair.
Do you sit near the front are there high barriers to block your view.
Thanks in advance
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 07, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
I am not a wheelchair user, but I am pretty sure when we went there were spaces for wheelchairs on the very top row of the bottom section of seats - The theatre is in the round and I think you would have a good view from there (or to be fair from most places in the theatre)
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 07, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
I am not a wheelchair user, but I am pretty sure when we went there were spaces for wheelchairs on the very top row of the bottom section of seats - The theatre is in the round and I think you would have a good view from there (or to be fair from most places in the theatre)
That's where they are - I saw them from where we were sitting and the access and the view would have been great.

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 07, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Thankyou both
Old 15 May 07, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Went in 2005 and booked for July , when we went in 2005 we were in 102 row H in the disabled bit this year we have booked 103 row H

there is not as bad seat in the whole place and 102 is cheaper than 103 but our DS has trouble moving his head so we went for 103 this time purely because this is so mouch going on at any one time. wouldn't not have chosen 102 again though
Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 07, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by ali and boyz View Post
Went in 2005 and booked for July , when we went in 2005 we were in 102 row H in the disabled bit this year we have booked 103 row H

there is not as bad seat in the whole place and 102 is cheaper than 103 but our DS has trouble moving his head so we went for 103 this time purely because this is so mouch going on at any one time. wouldn't not have chosen 102 again though
Thanks. Can you sit with your group.
Old 16 May 07, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post

They have removable seats to accommodate wheelchair users. The seats are at the back of the front section and at the back of the first blocks of the rear section. You need to call the box office to book tickets so that you are seated in the correct section. And yes you all sit together.
Old 16 May 07, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mainecoon lover View Post
Thanks. Can you sit with your group.
yes definately Michelle, if you go to the disney website then entertainment then cirque du soleil you can get the link to the seating, (if you don't have any luck let me know and I will pm you a link, don't know if I am allowed to put links on here) when you look atthe red section the disabled seating is the bits juttingout e.g. in 103 its 9 - 13 so when you phone they would give you 2 seats in the jutting out bit and the rest of you would be slightly in front say 14, 15 etc.
Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 07, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by ali and boyz View Post
yes definately Michelle, if you go to the disney website then entertainment then cirque du soleil you can get the link to the seating, (if you don't have any luck let me know and I will pm you a link, don't know if I am allowed to put links on here) when you look atthe red section the disabled seating is the bits juttingout e.g. in 103 its 9 - 13 so when you phone they would give you 2 seats in the jutting out bit and the rest of you would be slightly in front say 14, 15 etc.
Thanks ali will let you know how i get on
Old 16 May 07, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread