Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 6 Oct 08, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajim36
slightly serious Dibber

ooh toodles ooh toodles trip report day 3

well today is Marias 30th so armed with her presents me jim amy and adam went off to sing happy birthday. so presents delivered off we set to breakfast which was in the park today at 8:30am.
once breakfast was finished we did the usual teacups dumbo buzz lightyear and small world and spotted cinderella near its a small world Amy was delighted i find here always good spot early mornings to catch characters without a mad scrum. And ruby got a photo as it was a real person so she didnt cry lol

then we headed over to the studios for the day.
we immediately seen chip n dale, lilo and stitch and daughter got chip n dale autograph but was a srcum for stitch so we hoped to catch him later.

we headed to tower of terror where me and maria went on first we absolutely loved it this ride was amazing. when we got to bottom i looked over and MAria had the hold of sleeve of the man beside hers fleece squeezing it it was funny he wasnt english and was just laughing putting his thumbs up at us. jim and duncan had taken kids over to queue for the stitch show.
so off we went to meet them. i thought this was amazing and poor jim was picked on. he was crazy jim from belfast the bad bad man who stole the space ship. afterwards jim and duncan went off to baby switch tower of terror while we took kids for some lunch.

we then watched high school musical 1 show which amy and ruby really enjoyed amy loved the wildcat teaching her some dance moves.

then headed down towards cruchs coaster 60min wait so we went onto flying carpets and cars which was about 10mins wait. kids loved this and was a lot faster than i was expecting. then spotted mrs incredible and got some pics and then did flying carpets again

we headed back to disney village to do some shopping we wanted to get some hats for us to wear to cafe mickey for marias birthday. then back to hotel to get ready for reservation at cafe mickey at 18:30

hats on, amy and ruby dressed as minnie and adam as a pirate off we headed to cafe mickey. seated straight away and lots of characters we seen mickey, minnie, pluto, goofy, tigger, gepetto, friar tuck, sheriff of nottingham, a wee cat type one sorry dont know his name and the big baddie who wears pinky purple i dont know who he is but i love him he was great that night.

meals ordered and lots of character interaction. the big baddy pretented to collapse on floor after being booed and a lady from next table kissed him and he got up to lots of sheers i made mistake of booing and he spotted me stamped his foot and marched over. so Adam was dresses as a pirate so i pretended to stab him with his sword he pretented to collapse on my knee and we had a mock fight it was very funny. Amy was then found to be hiding under the tables she dosent like the baddies lol
every character that came over amy was making duncan take his hat off (he is bald but had a hat with long curly hair ) this provided amy lots of amusement seeing the characters reaction.

then it was birthday cake time mickey and pluto were straight over to table and danced with maria and amy while ruby cried again *** characters were too close and Adam shouted ooh toodle

then shortly after they dod the freedom dance we were delighted the whole restaurant were clapping along while memaria and amy danced. amy then followed gepetto with some other girls around the cafe in a chain i was so glad we seen this as i had read about it on here and watched videos on yotube and was really hoping we would see it. we then headed back to hotel about 9:30 we had been in cafe mickey for 3 hours we couldnt believe but was a great night and Maria had a birthday she says she will never forget

back in the room we pushed kids beds against wall so adam couldnt fall out and all got a good nights sleep
WDW SUNSET LAKES VILLA 3RD NOV 09
WDW ROSEN INN POINTE JUNE 2019
amandajim36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 09, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
nevey2006
slightly serious Dibber

nevey2006's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Wow that just sounds like an amazing birthday celebration.
nevey2006 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 09, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Oh wow that sounds like fun!
Hope you had a great time, the hats suit you all! :P
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 09, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajim36
slightly serious Dibber

just seen this had been bumped and brought back memories
WDW SUNSET LAKES VILLA 3RD NOV 09
WDW ROSEN INN POINTE JUNE 2019
amandajim36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 09, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
sungiggs
Imagineer

sungiggs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great photos

sungiggs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List