Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Closed Thread

Old 30 Sep 04, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
nixieh
Imagineer

Need Some Help With 1st Itinerary

Would be grateful for some feedback on my 1st attempt at an itinerary for next April.

Travelling with my DH and 3 DDs (aged nearly 3, 5 and 8). We will have FITS passes and free Sea World & Busch with Dis Cove, still not sure which Universal pass to get.. Also will have car...

Have been to Florida before but last time was 3 years ago when DDs 1 and 2 were quite small! Have decided not to do MK till a few days in as last time we did it first and everywhere we went after was a bit of an anticlimax for the girls.

Day 1- Wed 30st March- Twilight check in at Gatwick, stay night at Copthorne Hotel in Gatwick****DDs 8th birthday***

Day 2 - Thurs 31st March- Virgin flight to Orlando - will probably be tearing my hair out by the time we arrive due to active youngest on flight!
Do the Walmart shopping if the kids can cope and then dinner somewhere and bed!

Day3 - Fri 1st April - Exchange FITS passes at DTD, food shopping and hang out by the pool, possibly go to Universal if kids are desperate to go to a park!

Day 4 - Sat 2nd April - ANIMAL KINGDOM

Day 5 - Sun 3rd April - EPCOT - Either Future World or World Showcase as I found last time it was too much to do both in one day!

Day 6 - Mon 4th April - SEAWORLD

Day 7 - Tues 5th April - TYPHOON LAGOON

Day 8 - Wed 6th April - MAGIC KINGDOM

Hopefully PS for breakfast at Cinderellas castle if I can get it, preferably 1st sitting of day so can head straight to Fantasyland!

DAY 9- Thu rs 7th April - DISCOVERY COVE (Dolphin Swim is present for DDs 8th birthday)

DAY 10- Fri 8th April - MAGIC KINGDOM (knowing my DDs will need to go back and aiming for quiet days Wed & Fri, will probably do parade and fireworks this day

DAY 11 - Sat 9th April - EPCOT (whichever bit we didn't do before)

DAY 12 - Sun 1oth April - MGM

DAY 13 - Mon 11th April - UNIVERSAL

DAY 14 - Tues 12th April - BUSCH

Day 15 - Wed 13th April - BLIZZARD BEACH

Day 16 - Thurs 14th April - ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE

Day 17 - Fri 15th April - MAYBE MK AGAIN

Day 18 - Sat 16th April - Whatever we fancy

DAY 19 - Sun 17th - Go home in evening - boo hoo!

We are not big on shopping other than the obligatory Walmart, not really interested in buying clothes, shoes, etc but will probably be spending a fortune on cheap CDs and DVDs (DH is music mad) and BRATZ dolls (daughter 2 is mad on them)

Also are hoping to fit in somewhere, Illuminations Cruise, possibly Family Magic Tour at Magic Kingdom and PS for MGM Fantasmic & Crystal Palace for lunch. Plus if I they are still doing Princess Tea at Grand Floridian by then may take my 5 year old for her birthday present (birthday is just after we get back), I know it is exorbitantly expensive but she is Sleeping Beauty mad and I know she would adore it, it would be just the two of us...

Sorry to go on so long, I just didn't realise how much planning goes into these itineraries. I have tried to utilise the light days as I know it will be busy everywhere in April...

Any advice recommendations would be very gratefully received..

2006 4 night DCL and AKL, 2007 Poly and DCL, 2008 Beach Club and Villa,2009 Christmas, 2011 Poly and Beach Club Concierge
nixieh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 04, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
donnakirby
Apprentice Imagineer

donnakirby's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
hello

we are travelling in april too.

we fly from manchester with virgin and haven't starting itinery yet.

we are going for 2 weeks. it will be our second time. but other members of the family it will be there first.

this time my husband it going to kennedy space centre.
Old 18 Oct 04, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
ANGEL
Imagineer

ANGEL's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
sounds great if a little busy I would just be prepared to be flexible if the girls a rest day!
Old 18 Oct 04, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread