Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Mar 10, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Thumbs up wedding at cypress grove lakeside plantation/tuscan hills

hi everyone i am getting married at cypress grove lakeside plantation in september 2010, i am staying at tuscan hills davenport this is my first ever trip abroad i am so nervous and scared and just want things to run smoothly. i am hoping for someone to help me out and give me some sort of infomation on both of these places. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT THANKS X X X
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 10, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Hi and welcome the the Dibb

We got married at Cypress Grove in May 2004 and it's a beautiful location. I'm sure you'll have a lovely day. We booked our wedding direct with Crownline and flowers and photos were lovely. Our photos were taken by Ginger and Doris married us. Also had limo and cake through them although think most cakes come from Publix. Publix cakes are lovely so if you haven't already got one included might be worth ordering one direct from them - they do all different types and think you can order online.

Who have you booked it all with?

We haven't been to Tuscan Hills but its close to Berry town center where you'll find a publix, applebees and think there is a chinese? Not sure what else there is as although we stayed near this at Solana last year we still went to Championsgate as we'd been there before. Tuscan Hills is also quite close to Championsgate and we love this area and always stay nearby. There is a Publix supermarket, Walgreens pharmacy, Mcdonalds, Subway, China 1 takeaway (v.nice), Chillis restaurant, Petrol station and think ther are couple of other restaurants?

Just up from Tuscan Hills you'll find Cagens crossing where there is a KFC Walmart, China 2 restaurant etc. You can also join the 192.

Good luck with your planning.

Edited at 03:17 PM.
Orlando 2004 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 10, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post

:)

Hi and thanks for getting back to me.
We have booked our whole holiday and wedding through virgin but dont really seem to get much out of them...my package includes photos, bouquet, button holes, cake, champers, hair and make up but now we no longer have a limo as they have took the limo off the virgin packages and they have only just informed me about this.. and i am not sure how much or how i go about hiring one i am quite upset really as when i booked this package it was included at the time which is very annoying x x x

Did you have your wedding at the lakeside or at the cottage x x
Old 10 Mar 10, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Can you not complain if it was included to start with? Oterwise might be worth contacting Cypress Grove direct and asking them or just search limo hire in Orlando?

We got married overlooking the lake it's a beautiful setting.
Orlando 2004 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 10, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post

At the moment i have had to make a written complaint and see what happens then but they said because i booked before the new wedding brochure was out the infomation that i was given was not valid, i also had to pay more as the prices change throughout the years which i was told about and i did not mind but now i have paid more for less it does not seem right, hopefully it all turns out well in the end x x x
Old 5 Apr 10, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi
i have booked my wedding in august with virgin they will send you more paper work they have limos ect at a extra cost. x
Old 5 Apr 10, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post

If they don't send you the options you could consider contacting a DIBB Advertiser which is Quicksilver. They would be happy to give you a quote.

Also, there is another thread going about Cypress Grove and I've posted some photos if you'd like to have a look there.

Let me know if I can offer you any other help.
Old 21 Aug 10, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
tonymichele
Trading Disney Pins

We are getting married at Cypress Grove on the 12th Sept 2010. We have booked through First Choice but the wedding packages are similar. With regards limo hire, its very easy to sort one out online. Average cost is around $ 470. We are all excited now as we are going for 3 weeks of fun in the sunshine state. Good luck with your wedding im sure youl love it!
tonymichele is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 10, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi I am staying at a villa in Tuscan Hills and getting married at CG in December, Carrie recommended Happy Limos for us and I think they have done us a great price and would recommend them if you don't get anywhere with Virgin. There are four of us but the limo holds 8 we are having it for four hours and it is $308 it has disco lights drinks 2 tv's etc. etc and my kids will be WOWED I'm sure.
Hope that helps
Good Luck
Old 12 Jan 11, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post

Hey!
We got married at Cypress Grove Gardens in May 2005, it was perfect, and the photos were lovely because of the surroundings. We got married in a gazebo overlooking the lake and the staff were all excellent. Congratulations, and enjoy your big day!
Closed Thread