Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Closed Thread

Old 28 Dec 04, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
alijolly
Imagineer

1st attempt itinerary

First attemt at itinerary for me, dh, my dad, my aunt and dd1 12, ds 10 and dd2 8. We have FITS passes but haven't sorted tickets for Universal/Seaworld yet. First trip for kids,dad and I haven't been for 15 years, dh and aunt have visited several times so lots of different needs to cater for

March 15th Travel down to Gatwick via car and gatwick express meet at Travel Inn
March 16th Travel Day flight at 9.30a.m via Atlanta, find villa, find walmart, return to villa, sleep
March 17th Seaworld
March 18th a.m Animal Kingdom
p.m back to villa
eve Spoodles and Illuminations Cruise
March 19th Character Breakfast Crystal Palace 8.05 and Magic Kingdom until we are too tired
March 20th Rest day, maybe brunch at The Tavern in Celebration
March 21st Universal
March 22nd Epcot
March 23rd MGM maybe with Fantasmic Dinner Package
March 24th Islands of Adventure
eve basketball match
March 25th a.m. Kennedy Space Centre
p.m. Cocoa Beach
March 26th Gulf Coast overnight
March 27th a.m Gulf coast back for Chef Mickeys dinner at 7.40
March 28/29th/30th Revisiting Disney parks/Water Parks based on previous visits
March 31st Character breakfast 1900 Park Fare? before flying home
alijolly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 04, 12:26 AM  
Link to this Post

Talking

Blimey ... you are going to be exhausted! I'd slip in a couple more rest days/afternoons!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 04, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
alijolly
Imagineer

I don't think it will be too bad, we won't be spending full "dawn til dark" days at the parks, that will just be the main park we will visit on that day, we'll probably do afternoons back at the villa quite often, especially if the parks are going to be open later over the easter period. Nothing is set in stone so if it gets too much we have the unplanned few days at the end to move things to.

The few days at the beach should be restful too as I intend to do nothing except lie on those beautiful beaches and dh is used to driving in the States so the journey is no problem. Islands of adventure may be dropped from the plans if the kids aren't as keen on rides as they think they are going to be!

I'm pretty sure this won't be our last visit as a family but don't want to have missed anything in case I have to wait another 15 years to go again!
alijolly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 04, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post

kennedy will take up a whole day so you might want to rename that as evening cocoa beach
Old 30 Dec 04, 03:39 AM  
Link to this Post
REH
Imagineer

An action packed holiday. No shopping?
Old 30 Dec 04, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
alijolly
Imagineer

Thanks for the info on KSC Heather.

I will definitely be shopping, just not quite sure when yet! My aunt, dd1 and I aren't going to the basketball so will try and fit some shopping in then while the others are away, probably manage to fit in some on that first sunday as well. We have hired two cars so that the above mentioned three avid shoppers can slope off on our own in any spare moments.
Old 2 Jan 05, 01:43 AM  
Link to this Post

We did a 14 day trip in June 2004 and found we just couldn't keep up - therefore we are going back this May for another trip of a lifetime - this time for 3 weeks. In the end we did one day in the parks and one day rest/shopping a bit! Whatever you do you'll have a smashing time and will love it. Our children are so excited that we only have a few months before we go again and we are pretty excited too.
Old 2 Jan 05, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
alijolly
Imagineer

I wish we could have done three weeks but it has to tie in with school hols and I don't fancy going in the height of summer ( not that worried about the kids missing a week but I work in school so can't take the extra time).

Finally the rest of the family are becoming as excited as DD1 and I have been, not long now I can hardly wait!
Old 2 Jan 05, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Looking good to me
Claire
Old 2 Jan 05, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Your going to be very busy!
We fly out the day before you, but I dont make an itinerary just do what we feel like doing which includes loads of shopping.
Not long now!

Christine
Closed Thread