Hi Guys,
So thiis is the first one of these i have done, so bare with me

So i will introduce the cast:
Me - Sharon Chief planner
OH - Steve Birthday Boy and also disney freak
DS1 - Tom (16) not sure about this trip as may be 'boring' just the 4 of us
DS2 - Jed (6) lover of Disney toys, high on his list is Epic Mickey collection

A bit of background info:
We went to WDW last summer and normally have a fab time (have been 10 times) always go with extended family, however last year we went with extended family we dont normally go with and it was a nightmare from start to finish so much so that i vowed never to go back again as my disney dust had been well and truley blown away

Fast forward 8 months, and i am thinking about my hubbys 50th Birthday, he didnt want a party or anything like that, and we didnt want to go away without the kids, so where would we all enjoy... hmmmmm didnt take much thinking... DLP will do it

Now here i am 40 days away from the trip and i have nothing planned, so panick is starting to ensue, as well as excitement, I have butterflys at the prospect of returning to the magic, fingers crossed my disney dust is coming back

We are flying from Bristol at 7am on saturday 11th June staying at Hotel Cheyanne, and returning on tuesday Evening
We have booked a taxi service to pick us up from CDG and take us to DLP and also the same for the return

First day we plan to drop the bags at the hotel and head over to Magic Kingdom we are planning on taking it easy this first day, will take plenty of photos, we dont mind queing 55 minutes for a ride (are used to it at WDW)

But we will defo be making the most of the EMH

Hopefully will return with fab memories and loads of brill photos, and Jeds wish for the Epic Mickey ornament

shazza1961 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 11, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
tink1980
Excited about Disney

There better be loads of brill photo's! Jed has promised me one to my phone every day you are there!

You are gonna have a lovely time! x x x x x x

Unbelievable sights, indescribable feelings! a whole new world!
tink1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List