Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Aug 05, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
sarah82
Very Serious Dibber

Magaluf...! 1

Off to Magaluf for a week on Saturday. Although a bit worried about going! There is only the 2 of us, me and flatmate, and with the reputation of out there... well!
Still a week away from work, and lying ona beach I ma sure I will cope and hopefully will be able to persuade mum that she does want to go bck to florida in May!

Wish me luck!
sarah82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 05, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post

Go to the Pirates show... brilliant... superb...fantastic... we're just back from alcudia and took the trip to magalluf to see Pirates...LOVED iT!

mnis
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 05, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post

Went to magaluf couple of years ago and it was FAB! If you're into clubbing then go to BCM, as its only 15 euros to get in, then its free drinks til 7 am! I definitely made the most of that wonderful offer

But even if you don't like clubbing (WHAT A CRIME! ) then its still a really nice place with lots to do... WAY better than when I went to Alcudia... that was so BORING
Old 4 Aug 05, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally posted by Mel2607
Went to magaluf couple of years ago and it was FAB! If you're into clubbing then go to BCM, as its only 15 euros to get in, then its free drinks til 7 am! I definitely made the most of that wonderful offer

But even if you don't like clubbing (WHAT A CRIME! ) then its still a really nice place with lots to do... WAY better than when I went to Alcudia... that was so BORING
lol Melissa...you are obviously a lot younger than me then! Am just back from 2 weeks in Alcudia(playa de muro) with my DH and 2 kids and I loved it as did my kids...diffr'nt strokes for diffr'nt folks

mnis
Old 5 Aug 05, 06:52 AM  
Link to this Post

I took Emily to Palma Nova when she was 11 and it was lovely, we did walk into Magaluf a few times, but not late at night, only till around 9ish.
When we arrived, the coach drove through Magaluf (2am) and they were staggering all over the road, weeing in the street and being sick and we just wanted to get back on the plane and go home, but next morning when we woke up and looked out it was so beautiful. We stayed at the Son Mateus hotel which was right on the front overlooking the beach at Palma Nova, it was a fantastic holiday the water park is great and we also went to the Caves of Drach.
I tried to get there this time but we didn't want self catering so we have Lloret instead.
Enjoy it!
Love Rio
Old 5 Aug 05, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Boyle73
Imagineer

Originally posted by kina
I'm off to Magaluf on the 16th August. There will be me, my DH and our bump

We went 3 years ago, it's got a reputation and can get pretty busy at night, but also has a lovely beach and lots of nice restaurants. I'm looking forward to chilling on the beach whilst the rest of Magaluf sleeps off their hangovers
Any recommendations for a nice restaurant?

We are somewhere in Palma Nova (sundeal so no idea where), going all inclusive but planning on eating out a couple of times. Its my husbands 35th birthday whilst there so looking for somewhere nice to eat. Love spanish food (weren't sure if we would likely find many tapas places) chinese, indian... really everything!

Many thanks

Edited at 11:46 AM.
Boyle73 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 05, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally posted by Boyle73
Any recommendations for a nice restaurant?

We are somewhere in Palma Nova (sundeal so not idea where), going all inclusive but planning on eating out a couple of times. Its my husbands 35th birthday whilst there so looking for somewhere nice to eat. Love spanish food (weren't sure if we would likely find many tapas places) chinese, indian... really everything!

Many thanks
Theres an excellent Mexican restaurant in Palma Nova - at least there was 3 years ago - we walked along from Magalluf.

Can't remember its name but we all really enjoyed it.
Old 5 Aug 05, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
sarah82
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks everyone, feeling a bit better about going now!
Mel2607- will def go to bcm's and have been told carwash is a laugh, so hope its all true!
Well about to leave work, and then can start to feel like a holiday!
Boyle 73- Will probably just miss you, but we are planning to go into Palma Nova so if I get a chance will post here if I see anything that I think might be helpful in terms of eating
sarah82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 05, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread