Notices

Old 31 Jul 13, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Lottie2004
VIP Dibber

Cheeky Little 7day Disney trip Feb 2013!

Let me introduce 'the Potham' family .. There's me... Jayne (Chief organiser), Hubby Michael ( financial advisor lol), DS James 11 and my princess Charlotte 8 !

Now some might say that a 7 day trip to Florida is not worth the effort but this trip is a very unexpected return.. After our last visit in May 2012 and next planned trip 2014 !

This was an absolutely fantastic trip and would not hesitate to go again for this length of time especially if that was all that was on offer !

So as we live all the way down on Plymouth and to save poor hubby from driving we decided to get the train ... Plymouth to Reading then change trains and on to Gatwick ! And all of the bargain price of £87.50 return !
Travel day February 12th 2013 ... Staying over night at Premier Inn North !

February 13th ...
Seats in the bubble ... Fantastic .. It felt like our own little plane ..
Food so so ... The children don't eat the plane food so .. Before flight stopped at boots for meal deals ! Also stocked up on tissues, Vicks and Olbas oil . Charlotte has been poorly and sounds like seal when she coughs .. Emergency antibiotics in bag (just in case) !
And we were off ... Next stop Orlando ! Yeah !

Not quite sure why I always draw the short straw ... Yes that's hubby you can see sat across the aisle ... While I'm sat between kids !

Hilton Grand Vacation Club on International Drive .. Amazing !

Day 1 .. February 14th !
As part of our amazing deal . We had to sit through a Timeshare promotion .. Well they supplied breakfast and we got free 7day Universal and IOA tickets !

Day 2 .. February 15th !
Off to Epcot ...

Plan for the morning .. Send hubby off for fast passes for Soarin .. While me and kids head over to queue for Test Track ! We loved the new waiting area .. And later in the day when we used out fast passes the kids moaned as they really enjoyed building their own cars ... Straight over to Mission space and then onto Soarin ! Fantastic day ... We also enjoyed Phineas and Ferb mission ...

Hollywood Studios ... Don't let the blue sky fool you ... It was freezing .. No exaggeration ... Weather reports on the TV every 10minutes ... Frost and very low temperatures !

Freezing !

But warmed up enough for icecream !

Presidents Day .. 18th February ! And Hubby's birthday !
At MK for rope drop !

Crystal palace ADR for lunch ! Lovely would book again !

And Wishes Dessert Party to finish off the day !

Yummy !

A very tired princess after our MK marathon ! 15hrs ...

After our loooooong day yesterday ! Pool time !

Guess who's swim shorts I forgot ? Oops ... I blame hubby entirely ... Good job the hotel is right next to the Premier Shopping outlet ! Ha ha .. Perhaps next time the packing won't be just left to me !

Last day before flying home .. Just be rude not to visit !

Home ... Waiting for our train at Reading ! Very tired children ... What a fantastic few days ... Exhausted but so worth it !
Right lets start planning 2014 ! ' Shhhh just don't tell hubby !

Lottie2004 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 13, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Lottie2004 - 31 Jul 13 5:33 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 13, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
First Timer 12
Dibbing with Tink

Sounds like you all had a great time. We only went for one week last year as had a blast it's what you make it I think whether you go for 1 week or 3 weeks. We are only going for 4 days extra this year due to work etc.

Enjoy the planning for your trip in 2014
Old 2 Aug 13, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Looks like great time was had by all
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List