OllieT
Imagineer

OllieT's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Back To The Magic #3 Day 13

Bring on world showcase - yeh!

But first we had a lie in, what? Yes, an actual lie in, we didn't get up until 9.30 - yippee as WS doesn't open until 11am and we didn't plan on going anywhere else first.

As we arrived at 11 it was good and quiet and we did the decent thing and headed to Norway first before heading back to Mexico so it was midday before the margarita was actually purchased ; )

Kidcot is for children of all ages!

Ds11 had one of the excellent passports to collect messages and stamps in and Ds16 coloured in his Duffy Bear : )

We stayed until about 4ish touring as far as Japan I think. Ds11 had a nap on a bench in the American Adventure lobby and ds16 caught 40 winks during the film : 0 - I think the pace might be catching up with everyone!
Back to okw where me & DH had a quick nap and the boys went for a swim

Our second signature restaurant tonight at Narcoosees. We drove in and parked in the Grand Flo car park - very easy to park in the various hotel car parks with a flash of our room key.
Narcoosees was brilliant

I had a mojito

The boys had a virgin daquari on the ddp

I had the filet with lobster tail - omg!

The alternative to the lobster tail was scallops so DH got those on the side for me! OMG - they were divine, just divine!
Don't seem to have a photo but they were awesome - 5 big fat, perfectly cooked scallops. I would recommend these if they are available to have.

I finished up my mammoth meal with the signature almond cheesecake - another OMG - sooo good.

DS had angel cake which was yummy

And DH had the chocolatey pudding - very rich, very good!

We also both had a glass of red which was $9 for a very generous pour, easily 250ml

We paid oop here for ds11 who had my drink ( virgin daquari) as I had a mojito, his cheeseburger and then we shared the 3 desserts . You also get sourdough bread & butter so he didn't go hungry and we saved his 2 credits for use elsewhere.

(View from the friendship to MK )

My plan had been to watch wishes from the balcony at Narcoosees but it was another hour until they were due to start so given our poor view the other evening we decided to head into MK to watch wishes from Main Street

This picture is of a Japanese ladies bag! (Picture taken with her permission)

For the uninitiated, those are Duffy Bears!

As you can imagine it was super busy but we just made our way to the area between the ice cream parlour & caseys corner an had a really good view of the amazing Castle projector show and then wishes - loved it , photos following

Not bad for an iPhone camera!

Home to bed

Old 19 Aug 13, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by OllieT - 19 Aug 13 12:00 AM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List