Notices

Old 22 Aug 13, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Day Before Travel Harry Potter Studio Tour

Well today we traveled all the way from sunny wales , and it really was sunny lol . We found the harry potter studio , parked up and it was time for our online check in and hopefully to try and change are seats around , which we was successful . We had a bite to eat in the cafe £7 for 3 sausages a bit of smash and little gravy , dd had jacket potato, cheese and coleslaw this was £5.95 . We changed our paper confirmation into tickets got our

dd her guided tour and proceeded on . I do like harry potter but my dd 12 is a huge fan so I was quite surprised how much we all enjoyed are time , it's a must see . When the tour had finished we drove to our guest house and got all suitcase ready for our journey to the airport tomorrow , kids are sleeping and I'm just doing a bit of dibbing on here as I can't sleep , worse than the kids

After the tour kids waiting to go plus we bought some photos and DVDs , samara decided to leave getting anything and to wait until we're in ioa

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 13, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by mrsbigbeak - 22 Aug 13 8:22 AM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 13, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Looks fantastic, I love the photos on the broomsticks. Looks like you've had a brilliant start to your holiday. Have a great time over there.
Old 22 Aug 13, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Fieryannie
Imagineer

Harry Potter looked fab, glad you had a good time... Love the pic of you all in the car!

Hope you have a smooth travel day & an amazing vacation!

xxx
Animal Kingdom Lodge - HRH - Aug/Sept 2012
All Star Music Resort - June/July 2009
Fieryannie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 13, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
beepbeep
Proud to wear my Ears

you have the same suitcases as me, please do let me know if they arrive in orlando ok

as im a bit worried there a bit flimsey
beepbeep is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 13, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Looks fantastic, I love the photos on the broomsticks. Looks like you've had a brilliant start to your holiday. Have a great time over there.
Yeah it was great fun , we ended up buying the DVDs too thanks x
Originally Posted by Fieryannie View Post
Harry Potter looked fab, glad you had a good time... Love the pic of you all in the car!
Thanks Ann it's nice to have a pic of us all together x
Hope you have a smooth travel day & an amazing vacation!
Thanks x
xxx
Originally Posted by beepbeep View Post
you have the same suitcases as me, please do let me know if they arrive in orlando ok

as im a bit worried there a bit flimsey
Well this is our second time using them as we used the for Florida last year and all was ok apart from a few scuffs but we'll soon find out and il let you know for this time

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 13, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Loving the photos Sarah.. look forward to more.