Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 7 Feb 06, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post

busch gardens

can anybody tell me if there is a ticket that lets you into busch gardens on 2 seperate days for less than the cost of 2 individual tickets?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 06, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post

See this link for useful ticket info

buschgardens/busch_...formation.html

SeaWorld and Busch Gardens 2-Park Ticket
The SeaWorld® & Busch Gardens® 2-Park ticket offers fantastic value for money. Not only is it less than the price of two 1-day tickets to SeaWorld® Orlando and Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay, but if you don't get to do all you want to, you can come back as many times as you like with the unique come back guarantee!* Plus you can also take advantage of FREE bus transportation to Busch Gardens on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express. This fantastic ticket is not available at the park gate, so don't forget to pre-purchase it in the UK.

Edited at 04:49 PM.
Old 8 Feb 06, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
SimonY
Getting Excited

It's worth looking closely at the Busch Gardens web site.

buschgardens/buschgar..._visitors.aspx

Current offer appears to be 'Busch Gardens Anytime'

"Purchase any Busch Gardens Tampa Bay ticket and come and go as you please during your vacation, at no extra charge.
Valid for unlimited visits for six consecutive days from date of first visit. Exchange valid paid admission ticket on first visit to receive pass."

So it looks like you can have 6 more days as long as they're from the date of first entry. Their 'buy in advance' option looks good value as well. An adult e-ticket for $51.95 and child for $41.95 - immediate print so no P & P charges.

So if I've understood it properly you can have 7 consecutive days admission for $51.95 for an adult. It's not entirely clear - you could always ring to clarify.
SimonY is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 06, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post

ive purchased the seaworld & bushgardens ticket mentioned above. However I was wondering about the * part. always means something. It has the same in my virgin book. Although we are only doing busch once we would like to do seaworld a few times. Is there a catch *. Beacause if not this is a reasonable deal. I paid £58 ad and £51 child.

maggie
Old 9 Feb 06, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandobelle
VIP Dibber

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
The conditions attached to the * are that the ticket is only valid for 21 consecutive days - so still an excellent deal

Here's the disclaimer

*This ticket expires 21 days after the first date of use
Easter 06 Calabay Parc/Vero Beach
Easter 07 Sunset Lakes/RPR Trippy
Hallowe'en 07 Sunset Lakes/HRH ~ Hallowe'en 08 Highlands Reserve & HRH
Xmas 09 - Bella Vida/HRH/Pop Trippy
Jul 2010 Bella Vida & RPR Photos
OKW & Bahama Bay for Christmas 2012
Summer 2015 ~ Cabana Bay & Terre Verde Sept 2016 -- Solo @ Pop / BWV / Sapphire Falls

Orlandobelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 06, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post

we bought the two park 21 day unltd access for August through Virgin... even better as 10% off as were FVC members.

We havent visited Busch Gardens before so we are really looking forward to it
Old 9 Feb 06, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post

thanks everyone i will be looking into the Busch Gardens Anytime deal.
Old 10 Feb 06, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post

If you are a thrill ride fan, then Busch gardens is the best park in Florida in my opinion. We never miss it
Old 11 Feb 06, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
GYPSIES
Imagineer

I was looking at buying the 2 park tickets aswell but I am not sure where from. I have been seaching but the best price I find is £60 per adult, any ideas anyone where they might be cheaper?
Apr/May 05 - Villa Weston Hills, Apr/May 06 - Villa Weston Hills, Apr/May 08 - Villa Weston Hills, Sept/Oct 09 - Villa Sunrise Lakes, May 11 - Villa Southern Dunes, Sept 13 - Villa Sandy Ridge May 15 - Villa Glenbook

GYPSIES is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 06, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
gareth1988
Proud to wear my Ears

Gypsies
The 2 park 21 day ticket, which I believe you can only buy in the UK, is great value. We got ours last year from best4attractions.co.uk
2005-Orlando and Miami; 2006-California and Florida; 2006 Christmas-Windsor Hills 2007 Feb-Orlando; Aug-Orlando; 2007 Dec-New York; 2008 Easter + Aug-Orlando; Christmas/New Year - Windsor Hills; 2009 Aug - Windsor Hills; 2010 Easter + Aug - Windsor Hills; 2011 Easter + Aug - Windsor Hills; 2012 Easter + Aug - Windsor Hills; 2013 Easter + Aug - Windsor Hills
gareth1988 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread