Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 23 Mar 06, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
missmouse
Very Serious Dibber

Kipling Anonymous **Exceedingly Nice Bags Thread**

Just wondering if anybody saw these on QVC today-if so did you buy one? They also have them on their website and they look pretty stylish, ideal for use in the parks
I-Drive 2001, I-Drive & Clearwater 2003, I-Drive 2004, I-Drive 2006, ASMO Chrimbo 2006, Vista Cay 2008, POR Aug 2010 DLP Aug 2012 Rosen Plaza IDrive 2013, Sandpearl Clearwater Beach, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld 2015, I-Drive 2016
missmouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 06, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
00swan
Imagineer

00swan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by missmouse
Just wondering if anybody saw these on QVC today-if so did you buy one? They also have them on their website and they look pretty stylish, ideal for use in the parks
Missed this on QVC, but have checked out their website. I'm looking for one of the Kipling Scoop L bags (rucksack) for the parks - have seen them in the shops, but looking for a bargain of course.

They look like ideal bags for the job, since they can be screwed up pretty small.

* Orlando: 2006/2007/2010/2014/2016/2017/2018/2019
+ new booking Apr/May 2022

* New York/Orlando mix: 2012

* New York: May 2015/Dec 2021
00swan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 06, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post

Kipling make such great bags , lots of handy pockets, I even have thier wheelie luggage, I love it I buy some times from qvc but look around o the net you will find loads of other sites selling them
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 06, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post

Didn't see them yesterday but DF bought me one for my birthday when they were on in January

I have used it loads already but am planning on taking it for the parks - it is a good size, with a few separate compartments and I think it will be waterproof (hasn't leaked in the rain anyway!). Mine is an over the shoulder bag with zip up main compartment and a zip up front compartment with pockets and phone holder etc - also came with a fab matching purse.

My mum has two Kipling bags and she swears by them for holidays
Old 24 Mar 06, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
00swan
Imagineer

00swan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
They do look ideal for the general stuff (not tickets/money/camera which, sadly, gulp, will have to go into the bumbag) - had wondered what to do with suncream, bottles of water, etc.

Should be going to Lakeside tomorrow, so hoping to see some - don't suppose anyone knows who would have the franchise?

* Orlando: 2006/2007/2010/2014/2016/2017/2018/2019
+ new booking Apr/May 2022

* New York/Orlando mix: 2012

* New York: May 2015/Dec 2021
00swan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 06, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Bruce
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by JJoanneuk
Kipling make such great bags ,
Should this not read "Kipling make exceedingly good bags" ?
Old 24 Mar 06, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post

I love Kipling bags - I have several varieties. They are well made and the monkeys are cute. I may just have to see what QVC are offering. I bought my last addition in a McCarthy outlet in the sale - bargain!
Old 24 Mar 06, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
carolynn38
Very Serious Dibber

I was worried about carting loads of stuff round for our upcoming trip in May. I had heard about these bags on here so when I was in London recently I checked them out and decided i would see if I could get one any cheaper and I could...

In the end, I went for a small-ish bag that can be worn accros the body, and is not too 'girly' so both me and dbf can wear it - 'New Raisin' in chalk...

disky/disky.asp?categ...&catno=KP13846

Very good service from this place also, as it arrived in a few days and I'd originally seen the bag in the Kipling shop for £39, and I got it for £29.75 including Delivery. They seem to have lots of different ranges, in all colours.

Just can't wait to use it now
carolynn38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 06, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

I love Kipling bags and have loads. The Flora one makes a great carry on bag for flights as it expands. I also collect the monkeys and have loads of those as well
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 06, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 00swan
They do look ideal for the general stuff (not tickets/money/camera which, sadly, gulp, will have to go into the bumbag) - had wondered what to do with suncream, bottles of water, etc.
I used one for doing the parks and fitted all of that in the one bag. I use one that I can sling across my body for security.
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread