Notices

Old 12 Aug 15, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post

1st Wedding Anniversary DLP Trip| Pre-Trippie

A big hello from me to you

I thought I'd start off my pre trippie with a newly booked trip and two months to go! HOW EXCITING.

Let's start from the start...
I'm Steph, 27 years old and a lover of Disney for years. I've been to Walt Disney World 7 times, and Disneyland Paris twice.
We got married at WDW last year, and decided to book a last minute (for us anyway) little trip to DLP for our 1st Wedding Anniversary.

Sam is my Husband (of almost 1 year) We've been together 7 years and have a gorgeous fur-baby, Severus, who will celebrate his 2nd Birthday soon after we come home.
Sam has been to WDW 3 times, and DLP twice.

Disney is our everything, our happy place, our true love. This is of course why we decided to tie the knot in that magical place, with 15 of our closest friends and family.
October 12th a 2pm, all our dreams came true and not only was it "the best day ever" but also the most wonderful Honeymoon.

We're off to Disneyland Paris in September 2016, with two of our close friends, so we never thought we'd be able to do a trip before then. We did a little pricing up and decided as it was our first Anniversary and all... we'd splash out. Well on a "cheap" trip anyway.

On the 11th of October we fly from Bristol to Paris, and stay 3 nights at Hipark Residence Serris. It's looks a cheap and cheerful place near Val d'Europe and has a shuttle to the parks too.
We have 3 day DLP tickets, for the Monday (our anniversary) Tuesday and Wednesday. We fly back later on the Wednesday, that's why we decided to get that extra day's ticket too.

I'll be updating with plans and buys along the next 2 months, so I do hope you stay tuned.
I always find DLP TR and the forums in general, don't get as much love, it's really sad as it's still Disney and I still CAN NOT WAIT to go

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 15, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
candycat75
Imagineer

candycat75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hi, nice start..looking forward to the trip report.
candycat75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 15, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by candycat75 View Post
Hi, nice start..looking forward to the trip report.
Thanks so much! x
Old 25 Aug 15, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Our Plans

On Sunday 11th of October we fly from Bristol Airport to Paris. We're flying with Easyjet and land at 5.30pm.

We're staying at Hipark Serris-Val d'Europe for 3 nights. The hotel is fairly close to Disneyland Paris and it has a free shuttle. As well as using the shuttle there may be times we taxi it back and forth too.

We have 3 day/2 park tickets for the Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of our trip. We decided we'd get the extra day as we won't be leaving for the airport until mid afternoon- any more Disney time is a treat!

On the Monday (our wedding anniversary) our plan is to head back late afternoon, freshen up and get dressed ready for Dreams in the evening. Our goal is to be last in the park that evening!

We have a dining reservation at California Grill at 9.30pm that night, which will probably be followed by Fantasia bar for cocktails.

We'll look to eat at Annette's and get a few other cheaper meals a long the way too

Things still to do:
Travel Insurance
Bristol Parking
Airport Transfers
Euros.
Old 26 Aug 15, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
itsrachelhere
Imagineer

itsrachelhere's Reviews
Sounds great Steph ! Its been so long since I went to DLP, I really should rectify that!
itsrachelhere is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 15, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by itsrachelhere View Post
Sounds great Steph ! Its been so long since I went to DLP, I really should rectify that!
I'm really looking forward to it now xx
Old 7 Oct 15, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Iheartdisney
Proud to wear my Ears

Iheartdisney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Great PTR, love a bit of DLP ☺
Old 28 Oct 15, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post