Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Closed Thread

Old 5 Jun 06, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Ste
Imagineer

Ste's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Cool Dibb Nominations

Just stole this idea from digital spy

You all(compulsary ) have to vote for two people and give a valued reason for each member you vote for!lol
Oh and you have to adress me as Big brother

So come one then vote...

Edited at 02:29 PM.
Ste is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 06, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
rusty30
Imagineer

Cool idea Ste!

Mine are:

Grace - need I give a reason? Spiteful, backstabbing witch who will be bought back to earth with a huge bump when she hears the boos for her name!

Second one is harder - Im torn between the gormless Mikey and the highly irritating Lisa.

Hmmmm, Im going for Lisa, as Id like to ram a bar of Imperial Leather in her gob and give it a good wash.

Thats me then: GRACE & LISA
rusty30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 06, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Chelle27
Imagineer

Chelle27's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Well Big Brother, my first nomination is for Grace. She stirs up trouble in the house and then runs away from the fireworks. She plays people off against each other, and it's about time it was stopped!

My second nomination is for Lisa. Her language is foul, even for my well hardened ears, and the way she jumps about like a giddy 8 year old is starting to grate on my nerves!

Thanks for listening - goodbye!

http://photobucket.com/albums/v495/OrlandoBelle/Glitter%20sigs/Chelle2.gif

Hawthorn Suites @ Seaworld July 2005
High Grove, Clermont, July 2006
The Bad Hair Trip Report - July 2005

The Your Eyes Are Bigger Than Your Bellie Trippie - August 2006
Chelle27 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 06, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Ste
Imagineer

Ste's Reviews
Ste:Hi Big Brother
BB: Hi Ste
BB: Ste could we please have your first nomination and your reason why?

Ste: My first nomination will be Grace - Cos she is a dosey cow lol & she is two faced:angry2:

BB: and now the name of your second person.
Ste: the second person i'm going to nominate this week is Mikey - Cos he doesnt do anything sits there staring into space! and he lied about what Richard said about Image!

BB:thank you Ste,you are now free to leave the diary room!
Ste: thanks Big brother!

Old 5 Jun 06, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post

OK Big Brother Ste...

My first nomination is Grace - she is so full of herself that its a wonder her inflated ego hasn't caused her to float up and over the walls of the BB house and carried her off to oblivion, where she belongs. She is calculated, spiteful and two faced, and I think she is getting on everyones nerves with her "babe -ing " everyone to their face and bitching about them behind their backs

Second nomination - a toss up between the other three members of the coven - but I will go for Lisa. I really liked her at first, thought she seemed good for a laugh, but she has now revealed her true colours - moody and malicious and very two faced - added to whcih, although I am no prude, her mouth is foul - I am so sick of trying to pick between the "F"'s that pepper her speech, to try and work out what she is saying!

Grace and Lisa ... OUT, OUT, OUT!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 06, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
rusty30
Imagineer

So far Grace has four votes, Lisa has 3 and Mikey has one vote...

Remember to say that in your best Geordie accent!
rusty30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 06, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Big Brother!

My first nomination goes to Grace, if i have to hear her say the word babe one more time, i'm gonna go mad. She's always bitching about people, and walks around like her ≈≈≈≈≈≈ doesn't stink.

My second nomination is for Sam, she's got really scary eyes, and i'm frightened she's going to flip and murder everyone in their beds! Not to mention she's a bit of a stalker and refers to everything and everyone as amazing.
Old 5 Jun 06, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Ste
Imagineer

Ste's Reviews
Originally Posted by rusty30
So far Grace has four votes, Lisa has 3 and Mikey has one vote...

Remember to say that in your best Geordie accent!
Nice touch
Old 5 Jun 06, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post

OK big brother my first nomination is for Graceless - she is a two faced muppet with a gob like a skelped ****. If she were chocolate she would eat herself. In fact Ive never come accross someone who is so into themselves more than Graceless... oh well yes I have actually, its Imodium but never mind. Obviously year of playing hockey has left her with a nose like a builders elbow - bless

Second nomination is for Lisa - she jumps around like a monkey on speed and should be tested for the male hormone as I think she walks like she is carrying a very big package (if ya know what I mean ). She smokes like a chimney in the style of a 12yr old having their first puff, all drama and no substance.

Is that enough big brother?
Old 5 Jun 06, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Ste
Imagineer

Ste's Reviews
<Geordie accent> that is fine Lana,you are now free to leave the diary room