Hotels - Details & Reviews

Quality Inn International
Members Rating (4.3)

Write a Review

Reviews from Members
Member Review
Helping Mickey

Rosen Inn International

Booked this hotel because of the location on International Drive and because of the price.
After booking this hotel I found out that I had previously stayed at this hotel in 2003 with my family.
The location is perfect if youre looking for somewhere that isnt in the thick of it and still need easy access to everything. There are so many restaurants a stones throw away, like Denny's IHOP, Perkins, Epic McDonalds to name a few. But there is also a Walgreens just outside of the hotel boundary.
We didnt hire a car but used Uber every day to get to the parks. Was only $20 each way to Disney and 12/17 to Universal.

The pool was always quiet which meant after a long day, we were able to take a dip and relax.

The hotel buffet wasnt great for the price, so always opted for Denny's breakfast.

The bar food was quick and easy, but again a bit expensive.

All in all, I would go back to this hotel every year!
February 2017
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
First POST

I personally love this hotel. It is obviously a standard hotel on International Drive. The majority of them have the same room layout and everything. But the best thing about this hotel in particular is the location. What can beat wandering across the road for a huge Golden Corral breakfast! It's also very central for Madame Tussauds, Sealife, Orlando Eye, Wonderworks, Ripleys, Fun Spot, and even within relative walking distance from Sea World. The i-ride bus has a stop right outside the hotel too. They run buses to all the parks (Disney for a fee.) The rooms have always been clean and the maids are very good. Reception staff are helpful too.
September 2014
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
New Poster (5)

We are going back here again this year. It was super cheap and included breakfast through thompson so we booked it up. When we arrived we completely judged the hotel by how it looked as we are both young and used to our parents paying for a fancy hotel.

However... we absolutely loved it, it's clean and all the staff are so friendly! The security guard was giving friendly banter asking me if I'd seen a massive snake anywhere (which I believed for ages! :S).

There is a 24/7 shop with some good quick food - pizza and drink for $5 if you missed dinner!

Breakfast was lovely, although we were only allowed one glass of juice each day.

The pools aren't that big or fancy but we didn't use them anyway.

Free shuttles to US and IOA. I-drive trolley stop right outside.

Walking distance to lots of restaurants and shops.

Can't ask for more really.
May 2014
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
VIP Dibber

Now the Rosen Inn International...

I stayed in this hotel on a non park, non car shopping break with a fellow fibber who had stayed here before. I'll willingly admit that I had a number of worries about staying here; rooms opening to the outside being my main one but in the ten nights I was there I felt perfectly safe but was facing the courtyard/quiet pool area. The room was kept immaculately clean by our cleaner Maria who couldn't do enough to help us on a daily basis.

The location was brilliant for eating, with loads of restaurants in an easy walking distance from the hotel and the whole of I-Drive available on the trolley you can't go wrong. The buffet and bar food were also lovely having tried both.

I'd definitely stay here again, though not if I was doing a mainly Disney break as there are no free shuttles to Disney and at eaither $3 a transfer ticket and at least an hours bus ride or $18pp Mears Shuttle I'd take that money and stay closer due to the style in which I like to visit Disney.
December 2013
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Trying for More Ears

We stayed at this hotel last time and are returning here next time as we found the rooms to be very clean and we'll maintained. The staf were very helpful they couldn't do enough for us as when we arrived there seemed to be a complication which arose that meant for some reason our room appeared on the system as cancelled but after good work from the staff we were given our room back along with a complimentary dinner or breakfast.

The rooms were very comfortable and quiet considering the window was rite on the walkway outside the air conditioning was an absolute treat. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and advise them it may not look up to scratch on the outside but it what's inside that counts and it doesn't fail to deliver it is also good to mention they also have one of the best rates on I drive
August 2013
Helping Donald

we stayed in the now rosen inn international on i-drive last year as a family of 2 adults and 2 children (9,11). the hotel was clean and in an ideal location very close to EDY's we were all happy to stay there and booked it again for this year (carnt wait for bubble gum and candy floss ice cream)
May 2013
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
First POST

we have stayed at the quality inn 3 times 2012, 11, 10 and in those short 3 years we have seen a massive change in the rooms and the main complex , lets not kid ourselfs this isnt 5* accomadation by any shape , but what you get is a 5* service the rooms are very clean and spacious room rooms maintained every day the cleaners are always friendly and always at hand to assist , the QII has 2 pools one big and the other smaller i preferred the smaller as it was near our room , security is ace always out and about chasing off the locals if they get by the front desk sometimes the local sales men comes by to sell disney and universal merchindise very cheap indeed you have to be quick before he sells out or gets chased off , the location is superb for food , etertainment, pubs , a 10 minute walk up international drive and you are at wet N wild , at the traffic lights turn left 15 minute walk and your at universal or for $6.00 a taxi will drop you right in and citywalk , studios and island of adventure await you and the fun begins or 25 mins on the itrolley going south drops you off at sea world and aquatica , also from the QII you can go to the outlets north or south just catch the itrolley or there is a bus that takes you too the big mall if honest there just like the big ones in your own city but the food is much better ,the QII is the best place for a base camp in international drive , disney is about 25 mins in taxi you can catch a bus but it means 2 buses and that takes about 1hr to 1.30 hr and that journey cost you about $2.00 per adult and $1.00 for a kid those are called transfer ticket or its about $40+ dollars in a taxi but shop around you can get it cheaper ... best things about staying at QII being next to ihop ,dennys, mcd's ,popeyes chicken the golden corale , wendys , edys, for food, abc for your alcohol , and tilted kilt , Oshucks, george and the dragon and the lucky leprhecaun for a pint and all these pubs cater for kids and serve food and all show football games from the SPL , EPL , LA LIGA , and they show all the american sports too , so that is why we like that end of international drive for all the amenities and QII ,and FYI im a non drinker but the atmosphere is brilliant , just book it
September 2012
Trying for More Ears

We have stayed at the Quality Inn International for the past three years in late August and September. The first year we stayed 14 nights, second year 21 nights, and last year 22 nights. So we have spent a fair amount of time there over the past few years. Even though the outside of the hotel looks a little dated, it has always been well maintained, and you should definitely not judge a book by it's cover in the case of the Quality Inn International!

We have always had fantastic service from the hotel. The staff at reception have always been friendly and happy to help. On one occasion we asked to change rooms as we were facing a wall / noisy vending machines, and they found us a room straight away, no hassle at all. We had to complain to reception once about a guest playing loud music at 1am, but it was promptly dealt with by the staff. On a couple of occasions we have asked for a particular room, and been given it both times. Last year we even asked for two rooms next to each other, and that wasn't a problem either. The reception area was refurbished last year, so all the furniture looks really nice and modern. They have a number of amenities within the hotel, including a shop (fantastic for getting items in an emergency), bar, lounge, arcade, and a restaurant / buffet for meals, free parking and two large pools.

The rooms were refurbished a few years ago, and still look very modern with flat screen TV's and free WIFI with a strong internet connection. The bathrooms are a decent size with constant hot water, and the rooms are fairly big too, with plenty of space in the wardrobe and drawers for clothes. It's a bonus that you get a safe, microwave and refrigerator all included in the price. Perfect for keeping your valuables and stocking up the fridge with cold drinks and food. The air conditioning is fairly quiet, and the beds are really comfy too. The rooms were always spotless after the cleaning staff had 'done their magic'. The cleaning has always been first class at the Quality Inn International.

The location of the hotel was important for us. It was ideal that it was situated in the centre of International Drive, where we were in walking distance to numerous restaurants / bars, including: Chili's, Pizza Hut, Golden Corral, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Perkins, IHOP, Ponderosa, and Tilted Kilt. Even with restaurants down the southern end of International Drive, such as Don Pablo's, Olive Garden and Sizzler, they were only a 15 - 20 minute walk if you didn't want to drive. Even Waffle House, Cheesecake Factory and Applebee's were only a 10 minute drive away, so there is certainly a number of eateries to choose from. There is a 7/11 and Walgreens across the road, and a Walmart within a 5 minute drive.

The central location on International Drive meant that Universal Studios / Islands of Adventure, Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove were a 10 minute drive away, and the hotel provided a shuttle service to some of the parks. There is a Lynx Bus stop and I-Ride Trolley stop right outside the hotel too, so perfect if you want to get to other areas without a car. If you are a shopaholic, it was around a 10 minute drive to the Premium Outlets (North and South), Florida Mall, and the Mall and Millennia. There are a number of attractions nearby, including Mini Golf, Titanic: The Experience, Fun Spot Action Park, Wet 'n Wild and Magical Midway. As with any touristy area, there are plenty of 'tacky' shops, which are fun to have a quick browse, but they all sell the same stuff, so gets a little boring! We always felt safe walking around International Drive, and liked how there was always security on both entrances to the hotel, checking cars and keeping an eye on people walking by. They were always friendly and gave us a wave when we walked by!

After staying in Florida and the Quality Inn International for the past three years, we are finding it very difficult to find hotels in other states to match the same high standard for the fantastic price. The location was a bonus, especially with numerous restaurants and attractions within walking distance!

We would definitely stay here again for the fourth time, and have already recommended it to friends travelling to Florida. We really do love everything about the hotel, and we call it our home away from home!

We love it so much, that we are returning for our fourth year in September 2013!
September 2012
VIP Dibber

Ok considering how long this place has been around, I first stayed here in 1997, and it has had a recent facelift. I still think it is a good place to stay, for first timers especially, although I know many people return here year after year. I found the room to be very clean and it was serviced daily. The facilities are pretty standard but the location gives you access to a plethora of restaurants literally all around you. Being on International Drive also gives you a great location to get to parks etc easily and the Hotel does provides shuttles for those non drivers.

This stay and my last here being some 15 years apart (stayed in Villas since and travelled alone this time for Disney Marathon weekend), I don't think it will be 15 years before I return.
January 2012
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Getting Excited

We stayed here in October 2010 & 2011 both times the hotel was great. The hotel had been refurbished between our stays and the rooms now featured a flat screen TV however the bathrooms looked exactly the same. The location of the hotel is fantastic universal is around 5 -10 minutes drive and seaworld maybe a little longer. It also has easy access to the I4 to get to Disney, Legoland and Busch Gardens.

If you are looking for a good hotel in a great location then this one is pretty hard to beat.
October 2011
Imagineer

Third time staying here, good base if you're not driving. I found the shuttles to be more restrictive than our last two visits. Rooms very clean. Minus point reception would only cash $300 in travellers checks as this is the limit.
September 2011
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Trainee Dibber

We have stayed here for the last 10 years and in that time have seen many improvements. The lastest being the total refurbishment of the rooms. It has certainly made a huge difference. Dont get me wrong, there was nothing wrong to start with, but now with curtains, flat screen tv, sliding doors to the bathroom area and new mattresses to name a few it has certainly made sure we will continue to visit. Have never had any issues here, always got the room we requested (by emailing politely) and never met a bad staff member yet. Truly love the loctaion as central to everything and a big plus is is the i-drive traffic is busy, just use the other entrance and opo along the I4. All in all, no faults here!
September 2011
Excited about Disney

Just back from the quality inn international.we all know this is a old hotel but its still a great place to stay,friendly staff,great food,rooms great but our bathroom needed a bit of attention,i will be back in 2012
May 2011
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]

The QII's refurbished rooms are both clean and tidy with plenty of storage space. The pool area was nice and there were always loungers available. The location on I-Drive is great and is so close to the shops and restaurants.

After staying the week before in Disney's Port Orleans Riverside resort, the QII really couldn't compare with their charm but it was still a good base for our second week. The only issue we had with the hotel was that we would have preferred the access to the rooms being indoors on a corridor and not outside on a balcony.

Would stay here again.
April 2011
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

We have stayed at The Quality Inn several times, the last time being Christmas 2010.
It certainly doesn't compare to a Disney resort, but we've always found the rooms to be clean and they are much improved since they were renovated.
The restaurant is very good, if a bit samey at times.
The staff are fantastic. Polite, helpful and have always sorted out any problems we've had there with great efficiency.
Its also very well situated in the middle of I Drive and other diners etc are withing easy walking distance.
December 2010
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and have never found any reason for complaint. It is in a great location and has always had friendly and helpful staff hence why so many return time after time. As others have stated it is not 5 star accommodation by any means but the facilities in relation to the price are excellent, even more so now the refurbishments have been completed.

The location is a massive factor in the popularity of this hotel in our opinion. It is easy to walk to a vast range of restaurants and shops and is close to Universal, Wet N Wild and Sea World parks. A bit further from Disney but as it is right on the I4 its still only about 20 mins to get there in the car.

We think this is an ideal base, especially for first time visitors and especially for those who do want to go without a hire car. The rooms are serviced daily to a good standard and the staff in general are very friendly and helpful. Their is 24hr security on both entrances to the hotel and the Reception is manned 24/7 as well.

The hotel has 2 decent sized pool and a kids playground. There is a gym, restaurant and deli/gift shop onsite as well as a bar with garden. The hotel offers FREE Wifi throughout although signal strength varies.

All in all we recommend this hotel highly.
October 2010
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [5]
Helping Donald

Just got back yesterday and could not faulter this hotel the staff was nice and friendly rooms cleaned every day and clean bed linen. The hotel breakfast was alright just a bit expensive and the evening meal i would give a miss because if you notice the menus they use the same meats just different ways. But definately use again.
October 2010
Earning More Ears

The Quality Inn International was an excellent place to stay, we found the location on IDrive excellent for visiting the Universal parks and Disney. The rooms had not long been updated and were cleaned every day and fresh linen put on the beds, and clean towels. The pools were centrally located and our room looked over the pool. Plenty of things to do on the complex with a resturant and games room for the kids.
September 2010
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [5]
Getting to know the DIBB

Loved this hotel. We had a refurbished room that faced the car park but we never where bothered by any noise. The staff were all lovely, friendly and were only around when you needed them. The hotels facilities were great only eat once at the restaurant and it was fine. We took our small laptop so the rooms free wifi was great also we had family staying at another hotel in the universal area so the hotels free phone to local areas came in handy. The pool was never overly busy and you could always find a lounger. The location was excellent, shops and restaurants within walking distance. 7/11 just over the road, McDonalds at the end of the car park. I liked the fact that each entrance to the hotel had security so no one was onsite that shouldnt. The freeway entrance was right behind the hotel which was so useful to get to the parks but didnt bother us in our room.

In short good facilities and staff, rooms were large with lots of storage but the best thing about this hotel was the location.
September 2010
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
First POST

stayed here for the last two weeks in August,refurbe rooms helpful staff clean,bang in the centre for all attractions/shopping.I have stayed here 5 times in 19 years so they must be doing something right,they are having a bar refurb as well as a starbucks built in the lounge.
August 2010
Excited about Disney

We stayed here from 25th june to 9th july. Rooms were clean Staff were helpful location was great. Pool was great always a lounger avalible although we didn't use the pool that much. Security at both entrances and always checked everyone coming into the hotel which was a good thing. Cant comment on the restraunt as we never ate there but it did always seem busy so guessing the food was ok. The shop at reception is a bit pricey however there is a walmart 5 min drive away which we used instead. In all Good clean hotel if your looking for somewhere to get your head down after a day at the parks.

I would defintly consider staying here again
July 2010
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]

The Quality Inn International was an excellent place to stay, we found the location on I. Drive excellent for visiting the Universal parks and also for connecting with the Interstate. The rooms had not long been updated and were cleaned every day and fresh linen put on the beds each day. We will certainly be staying there again on our next visit to Florida. The pools where centrally located and were warm for our son to swim in even in the evenings. Plenty of things to do on the complex with a resturant and games room for the kids.
July 2010
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]

I have been staying in this hotel for over 20 years now starting when I was a child with my parents and now staying with my husband and our 2 children! I think this speaks volumes! We have never had a bad experience in this hotel, we were placed one year near the exit on international drive and the morning noise was quite noisy, one trip to the front desk and we were moved straight away ( our full party of 7) to a quieter room. All the staff are extremely friendly and on our last visit in 2010 there was a staff member in the dining room that has been there all the times we have stayed. We are going back again in 2013 and of course have booked the same hotel, it's ideally located (even if you don't hire a car) plenty to do on your doorstep and lots of shopping close by! Would highly recommend.
June 2010
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Brilliant hotel! Great location if you're not driving. Staff all really helpful and friendly! Nice pools for those few days off from the parks. Only had breakfast here a few times but there is a lot to choose from and very nice. Rooms cleaned everyday. Already booked to stay here again in April. Would definitely recommend.
May 2010

I stayed at this hotel last May with my son (13 at the time) and loved it so much im going back again on 13/5/11.

The hotel is in a fantastic position and we both felt safe both on the hotel site and along international drive in the evening when walking about or on the public transport.

When i booked the holiday i did request a pool view however the room allocated was at the back of the hotel so i popped back to reception and was quickly allocated a new room overlooking the pool.

The reception staff arent the cheeriest bunch ive come across however they were helpful they just never seemed to crack a smile.

The ladies in the convenience shop were much happier and helpful and the restaurant staff were nice too.

We used the restaurant on the first night and had breakfast there on the day we left and was very impressed with the quality of the food although it was a bit pricey when you compare it to other places to eat nearby but its definately worth a try.

Our room was large and clean and the air con was great as it was soooo hot. Theres a walgreens just across the road which was ideal for stocking up on bottles of water snacks etc which you can keep in the fridge in your room.

The i-trolley stop is just outside and being at that end of I-drive its handy as the bus can get full up very quickly as it travels further down the road and it sometimes couldnt stop at the stops further down as it was so full up (so that maybe worth while remebering if you are looking to book a hotel and comparing this hotel to others further down the road)

We cant wait to go back in a couple of weeks
May 2010
VIP Dibber

Stayed here from March 21st until 28th 2010. Had a newly refurbished room and it was very clean and nicely done. Downside was that all the Brits seemed to be put overlooking the car park/main road into the hotel and we were woken up by a rubbish lorry every morning around 5 am collecting from the hotel next door. Definitely ask for a pool view and for the money/location I don't think you can go far wrong.

Didn't use the restaurant as there were plenty within the area to try - Perkins across the road very clean and pleasant staff.

Pool area very clean, loads of towels available.

Useful laundry area fairly near pool so you can wash and sunbathe at the same time!
March 2010
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [3]

Motel is in a fab location but extremely dated (it's currently being refurbished). We were on the 3rd floor of the 3000 block overlooking the pool. We had 2 double beds which were comfortable. The bathroom was small and hideously painted with no mirror in the bathroom. You couldn't put your toiletries around the shower easily - they kept sliding off! The lamps by the bed didn't work and neither did the alarm clock. The plug sockets also sparked when you plugged something in! I would have preferred some sort of nets at the windows as people could see directly into your room - we had our curtains shut for the 2 weeks we were there! It could be quite noisy when people walked past the room especially when they were dragging their cases! We also had some disturbance from the builders but this won't be forever.

On the plus side, it had a fridge, microwave, coffee machine, and free wifi in the rooms.
November 2009
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [3]

we stayed at this hotel in october of this year. there was me, my husband, my son who is 5 and my daughter who is 2. first impressions were fine, nice lobby, nice pleasant staff at reception. we were in the 2000 building on floor 4, easy to find and had the laundry room on our floor which was a plus. our room was clean, tidy and spacious. 2 queen beds were ample for the 4 of us. the air conditioning was very welcome as it was boiling when we were there. our room overlooked the pool area but was very quiet. the restaurant in the hotel did a lovely buffet breakfast, dont know about dinner as we didnt eat in the hotel at dinner time. the hotel is in a great location with loads of shops and restaurants right on its doorstep. the hotel is basic but for the price it is great value for money. my only problem with this hotel is that you have to pay for a shuttle service to the disney parks, this costs $16 per person for a return trip so for my family it cost us $64 per day just to get to the parks which i think is too much, especially as the shuttle goes to other hotels and picks up guests who did not have to pay for it.
October 2009
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]

we enjoyed are stay here very clean and very friendly staff will be staying here again
September 2009
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

Stayed here 3 times, very good value for money for a budget hotel, clean rooms, small shop and bar, friendly staff and free wifi. Rooms have coffee maker, hairdryer, iron, safe, fridge and tv. Ideally located for the shops and restaraunts. We usually stay a week here for Universal I/A, Seaworld and shopping then spend the next at a Disney Hotel to chill for the last week.
September 2009
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]

Stayed in 2000 building, second floor & could see the pool to our left. Quiet room (think it was room 2232 ? ) occasionally heard someone walk past late at night but wasnt a problem at all. Room was a little dated and a bit scruffy, but clean, power points diddnt work for charging up stuff, but again it wasnt a problem as we also bought batteries for our camera.
Beds were the softest ive ever slept in, and pillows were plump and comfy. Room had fridge, hairdryer, microwave & coffee maker, coffee was left daily as was a small shampoo, conditioner and body lotion.

Towels were replaced if you left them on the floor to be replaced.
Left $2 per day for maid which was ok.

Free towells by the pool, small sized but you used how many you wanted to. Pool was open until 10pm weather permitting, and it was nice if we returned from the parks a little early to go for a swim, as it was still hot but no sun to burn, the water felt warm even that late !.

The hotel has lobby internet access ranging from a few dollars. a small supermarket, and gift shop. it also had a resturant but we always went to Golden corralwhere the food was fairly cheap for breakfast andlunch/dinner buffets and the service & food brilliant. Its also worth going to Walmart for your bits & peices, such as water for your fridge, and dont forget the water sprayer fans are half the price in walmart compared to the parks, they look basic but do the same job.

This hotel was next to the worlds largest McDonalds, and near to many other attractions on I drive.
August 2009
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]

1st visit to florida and the hotel did not let us down. room a little basic just seems dated although i think thats just the decor! Had fridge, 2 good size beds, tv, table, hairdryer. room clean all time, towles refreshed without no delays, for the ammount have time in the room was perfect. was on ground floor right near pool. all staff friendly willing to help no problems. didnt eat at hotel always on the go! right near attractions, we walked to universal not recommended if small children prob 15 min walk in hot conditions felt like more but we got to the park before it opened some days. i ride perfect cheap n always on time took 5/7 mins to seaworld and 1 extra bus ride to wdw but 30 mins at most. the hotel charge to disney seemed expensive and it was no hassle on the iride or lynx bus! will book this hotel again.
February 2009
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

we stayed here in january and loved it, it was idealy located for most of the attractions and restaurants my only complaint was that they charged $16 each to go to wdw but we used the i-ride and the lynx bus instead and found it easy and cheap would definatley stay here again
January 2009

Me & Keith stayed here for 2 weeks in October 08, It was our 1st Florida Holiday.
We thought it was in a Fantastic Location but Hotel was very dated & very basic.

We didn't hire a car so we made use of the shuttle bus to Universal & Seaworld. We paid $42 a day for the 2 of us to get to Disney which I thought was very expensive. Especially when some hotels put a disney bus on for free.

We had a lot of trouble with our toilet on a number of occasions, Firstly the toilet started leaking from the bottom, we mopped it up a couple of nights with towels but it started to get worse, I called for someone to have a look at it, they didnt rush themselves, on 2 occasions they never bothered turning up.
Another night we came home from disney late, busting for a wee, flushed the loo & the water just overflowed over the bowl & wouldnt stop, we had a paddling pool in the bathroom, we used ALL the towels to mop up the floor, phoned downstairs & told them to rush & it was an emergency, Receptionist didnt seem to care, the maintanence guy said that we needed a new loo as it was coming away from the wall (WTF) so we were out all day next morning so said do it then, came home late to find another small leak, this went on & on for a few days now, they asked if we wanted to move rooms, but I said we are settled & I dont want to pack to unpack & get settled yet again, so they said they will try & fix it again. I think it was fine towards the end of the holiday.
We wanted to store our cases as we had a late flight, they were going to charge us, I said you are having a laugh, all the chew we have had with our room & you cant hold our cases, the stand in manageress had a proper attitude on her too, She was awful, so I asked to speak to the manager, he was very nice & said he was very sorry about our room & the trouble we had & we should of requested to speak to him in the 1st place. We got a late check out for our room & he holded our cases for as long as we wanted.

I think we probably were very unlucky to get a 'dodgy' room for our 1st holiday, We never used the pool at all, but its ideal for somewhere just to sleep as we didnt spend much time at the hotel, beds are quite comfy too.
Maids cleaned your room everyday which was nice to see..

In 2 minds whether I would stay there again!
October 2008
Cleanliness [3] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [3]

We got a good deal with this hotel but we were not very happy with it overall.The motel is set into blocks and our room was in a block right at the back so we had to walk what felt like a maze to get to it.Did not feel very private as people constantly walking past your room,the pools were very crowded and people sitting outside their rooms all the time.

We had constant trouble with our keycard couldn't get in our room and had to walk all the way to reception and wait in line to be seen when we were very tired from days out at the parks staff not very friendly,payphones never worked.

The upside to the motel cannont fault room service came in everyday ans DS toys were always arranged on the bed when we got back.

Overall i would not reccomend the hotel location not the best on I-drive we prefer wet & wild end.
September 2008
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [2]
Excited about Disney

We stayed at this hotel in 2007 and 2008. We found it clean and tidy and the staff were helpful. As long as you expect something like a premier inn you wont be disapointed.

The pros - unbeatable location, great for shopping and dinning and the nicest golden coral in orlando is opposite. the pool is clean and the people are friendly, internet access in the lobby, good gift shop and mini supermarket.

The cons - could do with a tad of sprucing up but generaly ok. the parking can be a bit rubbish if you can't get outside your room

Good hotel at a great price.
September 2008
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [3]
Apprentice Imagineer

It's all about location. It's set right in the heart of International Drive and is perfect for non drivers as shuttles run to the parks from this hotel. Restaurants and bars are minutes away and there are shops just across the road.
One thing this hotel is not is luxury and their are nicer hotels down the Seaworld end of IDrive much nicer and for roughly the same price...you are paying for this hotels prime location more than anything else.
The rooms were cleaned by lovely maids every day and they did a great job, when we had an issue with the tv not working it was sorted within 30 minutes and the breakfast buffet is excellent value.
All being said if you are of the opinion that you just want somewhere clean and relatively nice to lay your head since you will be at the parks all day then I say go for it you will love it.
If you want more of a resort type hotel where you could spend a couple of days in then i would give this a miss.
September 2008
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [4]
Helping Donald

We booked two weeks at the Quality Inn International because of its central location and pricing and both are excellent. The I-Ride stops just outside the hotel and it's easy to get to Disney, (but can take over an hour to get to). The hotel is clean, well kept, although the exterior does look a little like an 80's motel. The rooms are big enough for a family of four easily, however there is very little cupboard space and we lived out of our suitcase for the two weeks. The restaurant and staff are equally excellent and there is nothing they won't try and do for you. If you are looking for a cheap way to see the parks, then you can't do much better than stay at the Quality Inn International.

Ideal location for Universal Parks and an easy bus ride or taxi drive to Disney.
August 2008
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]

I stayed here in July 2008 and May 1999. Both times i found the hotel great. Great value for money - its a cheap budget hotel, great for a basic base to sleep in, which was all we did there. Clean room, clean pool, nice restaurant (bit over priced but there are plenty of restuarants to pick from on I Drive), great location (bus stop to Disney and Seaworld right outside and shuttle available to Universal), in central of I Drive. Lots to do on a night time.

It is a basic designed and decorated hotel, but clean and i feel this is the most important aspect of a hotel! I would definately stay here again but only if i had a car as its a little bit far from Disney.

Suitable for:
- young couple
- young family
- anyone looking for a clean, cheap base

Not suitable for:
- Honeymooners
- Anyone wanting to be close to Disney
July 2008
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [5]
Excited about Disney

Ideal if you are on a budget, the location is excellent, very handy for all major roads, and of course the I -Trolley bus. Have stayed here twice. The pool is open until 10pm and there is a lot of screaming going on, if you have young kids and maybe need an early night due to early starts the next day, then you don't want to be near the pool. The rooms were basic, but spacious enough, kids channels on TV were excellent.
June 2008
Cleanliness [2] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [2] Overall Impression [2]

never been to the USA before and didn't know what to expect , we found QI to be clean and pleasant , cheap and cheerful . It is dated but it fits the bill perfectly , it was perfectly cleaned every day , the pool areas were cleaned too and fresh towels all day . The aircon was a godsend in record high temps this year. The resturant with it's bright vibrant staff was great value with top quality food with all - you - can -eat buffets. The great > $ rate meant this resturant was astonishing value with three courses for a family of four with a litre of superb rose wine for just 31! , and we could go back for seconds!

We found all the staff to be helpful and polite - we got locked out and they were there in moments, I got a porter to advise me on a tyre problem with my car too.

Cheap cheerful clean and tidy - a fantastic place - we'll go back for sure, plus there was a fantstic mix of nationalities , mainly US/Mexicans .
August 2007
Imagineer

had read some bad reviews on this hotel but we had a great time.the location was great for eating out.the breakfast was okay but very busy after 8am but ponderosa was just up the road.the room was clean and our chambermaid always left it looking clean and tidy and well stocked up.would recommend this hotel as a good base for the theme parks.
August 2007
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Apprentice Imagineer

what a fantastic hotel great hotel staff very friendly. rooms was very clean bright and well decorated. the hotel is a great location we didn't have a car so the i trolley bus stop was located just outside the hotel. the maid service was good. we couldn't fault it.
August 2007
Serious Dibber

It has been a while since i stayed here, but we really didn't enjoy it at all, are rooms were dark and not private in the slightest, it had slat blinds where people could see into our room as the walked past, we found a cockroach in the bathroom, and as it was our first ever holiday outside of England we got very upset when we arrived. We only spent the night before we upgraded to Disneys Pop Century.
There were upsides to this hotel, it is cheap and in a great location on International Drive, we had resteraunts within walking distance. The staff were very friendly even when we asked to upgrade to a different hotel which we felt very guilty about doing, but the hotel just wan't for us. Another major plus we had breakfast and the choice was brilliant, lovely food. I think we just wanted more of a Diney experience which this hotel didn't really offer us.

For those that want to see Disney but also experience Florida this place is great! And the only real downside was the privacy of this room and cleanliness, which may have altered since we visited in 2007!
May 2007
Cleanliness [3] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [2] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [3]
Imagineer

We stayed here for a 2nd time in May 2007. As most people have said, the hotel may look a little dated & I'm pretty sure there's many more modern hotels in Florida, but for the money you won't find a better 'all-rounder' than QII.

Very clean rooms with all facilities (Coffee machine, fridge, microwave, hairdryer etc). Rooms cleaned, beads made & fresh towels daily.
Never tried the restaurant because of it's superb location, we far had too many restaurants 'on the doorstep' we we're spoilt for choice.

I-Drive is the ideal place to stay. Sea world & Universal are literally 5 minutes away, while Disney takes a meer 15 minutes to get to via I4. There's also plenty of Crazy Golf courses to keep you going on an evening. The pools are open 'til 9pm & have cleans towels available pool side.

We'd deffo go again (3rd time ;)).
May 2007
Imagineer

we have stayed here twice its has a great location for food and shops lots within walking distance pool was basic but clean,food okish but with a dennys on your doorstep with golden corrall and ihop straight across the road who cares
November 2006
Cleanliness [2] Child Friendliness [2] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [3]
Apprentice Imagineer

We stayed here for 17 nights 13 - 30 October 06 through a Virgin package. We booked at QI as we were meeting friends there and they had already booked ahead.

The hotel was a bit like staying at a Holiday Camp - lots of Brits around, (nothing wrong with that) but it did feel a bit like being housed at Butlins in the 70's but with the tropical climate! I would say it attracted people on a tight budget with a liking for football shirts. Sorry for being snobbish!

The good: linens/carpet and furnishings were clean in our room. Provided in the room is a microwave, tea/coffee maker, fridge, TV, iron/board and hairdryer, alarm clock and wireless connection - so the amenities were good. Toiletries and towels were replenished daily. There are 2 pools, (we only used one) and the temperature was very nice - towels and sunbeds aplenty. Pool closed at 10pm so quite early. Onsite there is a bar with entertainment, games room, gift shop and convenience store. So all in all, the QI did provide all the basic amenities. Grounds and planted areas were all nicely kept. Security was good with checks in/out of the hotel and plenty of staff about.

The bad: hotel looked tired and dated. Public areas were brown, dark and dreary. Furnishings and layout very 70's council estate. Stairwells were concrete and gloomy. All rooms are approached by a communial balcony - so your window and door face onto this. If you like everyone to have an open view of you whilst relaxing in your room fine - if not, you will have to draw the curtains for privacy. We saw a few sights I can tell you! Due to the layout of the open balcony, the noise levels were high as not only did you get passing traffic by your window, but ft was doubled as you also faced onto the open areas/pool/car park or fountain - which obviously were popular places.

The ugly: The bathroom was tiny and cramped. There was mould on the surrounds and ceiling of our room and an unsavoury bath mat in the tub which was kind of glued down and icky. I did complain and in favour of Virgin/QI they offered a room move, but I declined as we just had too much stuff to pack up. However, they did a thorough bleach job and clean and most of the mould was removed.

The chest of drawers provided were shabby and kept on opening as they seemed to be on a slant. After scraping my shins a few times on the open drawers, I got hubbie to check down the back as there seemed to be something stuck behind, forcing them open. Lo and behold he pulled out 5 thongs, a pair of speedos and a white 38DD bra - along with receipts and carrier bags. Therefore, I must apologise to the lady who stayed in room 1408 in April this year, and confess that I did dispose of her undergarments as they looked a bit worn and dusty!

Overall: as others have said - you do get what you pay for. The QI was cheap and cheerful and probably good for a short stay. If you are on a budget and need to be central to all attractions, then this hotel would be fine. Would I stay again? Not very likely - I think I would spend that little extra and go for a Marriott/Holiday Inn or similar.

I have been honest in my findings and just want to add on a positive note that the QI staff were always helpful, overall it felt clean and well kept for it's age. The location is great and the pool very nice. They tried hard at the QI, but I think its time for a facelift!

If you are going to Orlando soon - have a brilliant time.

October 2006
Cleanliness [2] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [2] Overall Impression [2]
New Poster (2)

Stayed here for our first trip to Florida in August 2006

Really enjoyed the stay - the overall facilities and the food/service were excellent

The main reason we did not go back was the two bed room was just too cramped for the family and there was no privacy for the adults (it was our anniversary while we were there...)

Main criticism was the air conditioning was near useless. Only other bug bear was that when we first went in the room, there was what appeared to be a blood stain on the wall, and remnants of a similar looking stain under the lamp. We reported it and it was cleaned immediately, but as it was our first trip (after suffering the security issues of 2006, then arriving late at night thinking I-Drive was a glorified version of Blackpool!), I got just a little anxious about security - luckily for no reason.

Would most likely stay here again if in a smaller group with the room to ourselves
August 2006
Cleanliness [3] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

This was my 4th visit to the Quality Inn on International Drive. We have aleady booked to go back in August 2010!
We have never had any problems with this hotel. It's in a good central location, near the centre of International Drive.
The hotel rooms are always very clean & tidy. The staff are always welcoming. The receptionist was more than helpful when we asked to be put into interconnecting rooms on a higher level - It took her a matter of seconds to do the room swap.
It is a good bargain hotel - Ideal for those who just want a comfy bed at the end of a long day @ the parks. It's no 5 star but we've always liked it!
July 2006
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]

We stayed here for the first time for 17 nights from the end of April until mid May instead of our usual QIP. The hotels are near enough the same but just at different locations on I-Drive. We arrived to a smooth and easy check in and was allocated our room in block 3, 6th floor. We are over looking one of the two pools and can aso see I-drive and the I-4 from outside the room. The room is basic but clean and had everything we needed. to be honest it could do with a re-vamp but at the end of the day how much time do you really spend in your room. It has two double beds, TV, table and two chairs, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet, microwave, coffee machine, fridge, air-con, telephone and hairdryer and space to also hang a few clothes with hangers. The bathroom is clean with bath and shower with a good supply of towels. Rooms are cleaned or made up daily with frest supply of towels. A call from the operator to our room to welcome us was a nice touch. The hotel has a restaurant where food isn't too bad and is reasonably prices. A shop for supplies, gift shop and small games room. There is also a bar which we didn't try. The pool area always looked clean and tidy and there was always sun loungers available, again with a good supply of pool towels. The grounds are very neat and sitting by the small fountain can be relaxing. The location of the hotel was fantastic, right on International Drive with shop and restaurants and attractions to visit. Also had easy access to the I-4, by taking the Sand Lake Road exit turn right and follow the I-4 west al the way into Disney and within no time you arrive at Disney. Staff were always polite and helpful. Virgin rep office is on site at the hotel so you don't have to go far if you need help.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again and would recommend it to others as a basic but clean hotel. Its a good base for the theme parks and restaurants and for the price you pay it is well worth it.
May 2006

We only stayed here one night as needed an extra night accomodation.
It was clean but dated.Very convenient for local buffet restaurant.
Staff helpful, pool clean.
Roof over the head for not that much money...wouldnt stay again as a bit too basic..
April 2006
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [4]
Excited about Disney

We stayed at this hotel from Xmas day 2005 for 16 nights. The hotel was always clean and the grounds immaculate. It isnt the most modern but it is good enough for what you need. They were updating rooms all the time and during our stay we had a new TV and a new armchair! The best bit about this hotel is location Xmas is gridlocked on international drive but Quality Inn has two entrance/exits one on I drive and one on Turkey lake road on junction of I4 so really quick and easy to get straight out and on to I4 for Disney. We had friends here at the same time as us and it seems most of Virgin guests get the best rooms with pool views! Our main problem was we faced the car park and just across the road Dennys Diner dustbins seemed to be emptied twice a night around 1am and again 4am! Only bothered us the first week though and then either stopped or we got used to the noise! I would stay here again but only because of the position, would prefer a villa after living in one room for 17 days!
January 2006

i last stayed in this hotel 12 years ago,when i was single and kiddie less,im now married and got 2 loveley kids,i thought i would use this central hotel as our base,we booked thru virgin and when i walked into our room it was like a timewarp,nothing had changed about the room 12 yrs on,we were very tired when we arrived and my wife seemed unhappy with the room which upset me as this was our holiday of a lifetime,the decor or furniture had not changed,i tried to explain to her that we wont be spending much time in the room but after being up for 20+ hrs it fell on deaf ears,but that was the last grumble i heard it all worked out fine once we had a sleep and she understood this was just a place to sleep it served its purpose very well and we had a wonderful time the room worked brilliantly later so dont worry,we reported a few things and they got sorted,you cant beat the position and access of this hotel it could do with a lick of paint but you really dont see that much of it,it was clean and cool during the day,clean safe and warm during the day.
October 2005
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [4]

My 1st visit to Orlando and to be honest I was not impressed with my choice of Hotel. Had lots of problems with noise from people in next room on several occasions. The hotel was taking in people from Miami who were escaping the pending hurricane. They were talking on the balcony at 5am and basically did not care less. We asked twice for a new room and were told they were fully booked. Yet the sign out front was flashing that rooms were available (so they told lies).

I will certainly not be staying in this Hotel again. Already booked our flight for Oct 2006, but still seraching for our Hotel. Going to pay a bit more this time and have a more enjoyable stay.

If you want cheap and a central location then I guess this is for you. But to be honest there are no end of hotels in the area and I am sure many are way better than this... and without paying silly prices.
October 2005
Cleanliness [3] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [2] Overall Impression [2]
Imagineer

Excellent low budget hotel in a great location right on I4 at Sand Lake. Easy access to all the major parks and shopping centres. Great amenities within walking distance. Rooms are adequate, but a little cramped for 4, even if 2 are children. We always go for a look round if we go to the doorstep Dennys, or the huge Macs next door. Would certainly recommend this for first timers with family, as it provides great value for money.
October 2005
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
Gone all Goofy

Third trip to Orlando, second stay in this hotel, firt time with kids.
We were given a room on the ground floor facing the pool/court yard.
Room was clean. Beds were SUPER comfy, its had a facelift since our first stay & looks great.
When we got in our room, the adjoining door in our room that connects to the room next door wouldn't shut. I called down to the front desk & within 2 minutes security came over to inspect & fix. He locked it for us & was in & out in less than ten minutes. Staff were very pleasent & helpful. Our stay was comfortable & enjoyable. The kids didn't want to go home.
I am a bit of a clean freak & ALWAYS take disinfectant wipes with me to clean down handles, toilets, kitchen 7 bathroom floor but even though I wiped everything down (the OCD in me), the room was spotless.
Planning our next trip for Feb/March & unless something really grabs my attention, I'm looking to stay here again with my family.
Excellent value for money, highly recommended.
February 2005
Imagineer

My hubbie and I stayed at this hotel with our two daughters aged 6 and 5 at the time. We found it perfectly adeuqate for our needs...rooms and beds are a good size and they are adequately equipped...coffee, iron, hairdryer etc

There are two swimming pools on site which are both nice enough and there were ample loungers during January. There is a small games room and a bar which looked nice enough but we never used. The restaurant we ate in once for brekkie and it was ok but not nearly as nice as the rest on I Drive.

The location is super and on this trip we didn't have a car and found it easy to navigate from with buses...however the cabs outside are a rip off and you shoud order them from elsewhere if you don't want to be ripped off...

All in all a great base for your holiday and the perfect location for all the parks xx
January 2005
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]

Nice clean hotel excellent postion on International drive, 2 swimming pools, plenty of shops, resturants, bars etc no complaint whats so ever (its a no frills hotel) but eh how long you goning to spend in there especially when your doing the parks every day or going shopping in the malls. Liked it that much were going again in june 2006
September 2004
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

Agree with alot of the reviews here, budget hotel, but it is in the heart of I-Drive, does need a refurb (and they are currently doing it but seems to be going at a snails pace by the look of things! )

Rooms alittle on the smallish side I thought, very clean though (the maid was excellent, very friendly! ) and the air con was brilliant! Beds comfy, though not much storage room at all for 4, so did live out of the cases for 3 weeks!

We too experienced a very large party of Brazilian school children on our landing so very noisy, so perhaps this is an annual thing?

Said it before, QII is a budget hotel, there's no luxury, but for sleeping and using it as a base you can't really go wrong!
July 2004
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [3]
Very Serious Dibber

Okay for the price. Good location on I Drive. Basic rooms. Carpet was cleaned while we were there (we had gone out) but no problems. My DS was ill for a couple of days caught a bug from a stale water fountain at Busch Gardens and one of the waitresses very kindly offered help. Would have been disappointed if I had paid more.
February 2004
Cleanliness [3] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [3]
Imagineer

have stayed at this hotel twice returning again in april 2007, has a friendly atmoshere staff had been very friendly and helpful, rooms always neat and tidy, was very convient for us as in the heart of i-drive, found it to be ok noise wise etc kids liked this hotel for a place to put your head down after a long day in the parks its fine, as said this is our 3rd timein this hotel and dont have any probs with it most likely to come here again and again
November 2003
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
slightly serious Dibber

I have stayed at this hotel more than once through Virgin. It is very basic and could do with a make over but is local to everything especially when you have a car (which I could not do without) Having now spent time in a Disney hotel
April 2003
Cleanliness [3] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [3]
Imagineer

As already said basic but we have stayed here 3 times, we had no problems with this hotel, we now stay in a Villa but are thinking of staying here again next year for 2 weeks.
January 2003
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Getting Excited

Stopped on wifes first visit to USA and as said in other reviews excellent position but poor hotel. It needs refurbished or demolition and a rebuild. Have been back 6 times since and would never go back or recommend this hotel. Pay the extra and go somewhere nice, its worth it!
January 2003
Cleanliness [2] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [2] Overall Impression [2]
Imagineer

We stayed here on our second Orlando break in 2001. Having stayed only in Disney property before we only had that to compare to. The hotel is basic and OK. although the location is central I found it noisy and just too busy.
I dont think I would return again. There are just too many other nicer hotels along the Drive for which you only pay a fraction more.
August 2001
Cleanliness [2] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [2]
Imagineer

If youw anted to do Orlando on a budget - you cannot go wrong with this hotel IMHO - Rooms very clean, staff very friendly.

Good location for I-Drive and the attraction here
April 2001
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
VIP Dibber

We stayed here on a few occasions during the 1990's and each visit was brilliant!
The location is excellent and back then (cannot comment on recent years) the breakfasts (free for children) were wonderful, the rooms were kept lovel and clean and as we always stayed during the run up to the Christmas holidays many lovely decorations were lit up around the courtyard area making it a lovely wander about in an evening :)
If we were to stay off-site I would go back to this hotel and feel safe in knowing it is safe, comfortable and in a good location for all parks as well as shopping and restaurants.
November 1997
Proud to wear my Ears

stayed here 3 times in last 15 yrs . centrally located for all i-drive shopping and access to i-4 just arround the corner , i prefered the qip rather than the qii to be honest as the qip is more laid back and at the quieter end of i-drive,
an ideal base and always friendy staff , and the biggest mcdonalds in the world is right next door :) note; did not have children so difficult to comment on Child Friendliness as it wasnt something i thought of ...
August 1989

I loved the quality inn, the kids played in the pool on the days we weren't in the Disney parks and the one got up every morning and went on the play park. this hotel wasn't 5* but it was great, I enjoyed it, the kids enjoyed it and I couldn't have asked for more. When we came back to the hotel after a park around lunch time we would go in the shop and the kids would just have a hot dog and then go into the pool after they had eaten. I loved the hotel and would recommend it to anyone!
January 1970

ResalesDVC