State Florida
Zip 32819
Telephone 407 352-2400
Fax 407 352-4631
Members Rating (4.3)

Write a Review

Reviews from Members
Member Review

Great suites with ample space, all you can eat breakfast buffet and sundowners 3 nights a week, fantastic location on i-drive, close to all amenities and i-ride trolleys.We were fortunate to have been stranded for an extra 4 nights due to the ash cloud and were immediately accommodated back in our original rooms after having been turned back from the airport ! Lovely, professional and friendly employees .
April 2010
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Getting to know the DIBB

Best hotel we've stayed at on I-Drive. Spacious, clean, well equiped with very friendly staff. Breakfast buffet big hit, kids loved making their own waffles (a few laughs there!) Free DVD rental was very usefull to help the kids to unwind after a busy day. Pool small but safe. Had a fantastic time at this hotel.
October 2008
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

Stayed here in Sept 2008, but saw no recent reviews so added this. Had previously stayed here when it was the Summerfield Suites. It is opposite the old Mercado village, so very near Tony Romas and a small walk to Golden Coral.
We had a trio 2 bedroom apartment. The 2 bedroom apartment only have 1 king in each bedroom, but the trio has a king in 1 and 2 double beds in the other bedroom, so we have always booked the trio direct. Our apartment was had a full kitchen a nd living area (Double bed settee if needed, but the trio gave all the beds we needed). Breakfast is included, but is quite basic. Fruit, cereal, muffins, toast , juice , coffee. Hot foods are egg (scrambled, boiled, omlette, but only 1 on any one day) and 1 hot meat. Bacon or sausage. But good enough for a free breakfast.
Closed in pool area, but very nice. We really like this apartment hotel, but it can be quite expensive. Bad points is no restaurant in the evening. You need to go out, but as it has a full kitchen and plenty of places nearby this is not too bad.
Would not hesitate recommending it to others.
September 2008
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

We stayed here in 2007 myself my hubby and our two kids 10 & 7. We loved this hotel ! We stayed in the two bedroom suite which had two lovely double rooms two ensuite bathrooms a living room a kitchen with everything you would need ! We had tv's in every room. The hotel pool was small but nice for the kids. The free breakfast did us most mornings for a quick bite to eat ! They also had pool side nights with hotdogs for the kids and beer for the adults. The best bit about this hotel was the location we loved it ! It is beside tony romas and 5mins from the point. If we went to universal at night we took a cab so my hubby could have a drink it was only a few dollars. We also took the kids to the cinema twice which they loved ! A fantastic holiday I would recommend the hotel
July 2007
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [4]
Getting Excited

We had a two bedroom suite which was a fair size, had a tv in each bedroom, iron, ironing board etc. This hotel is ok, but don;t book if you are wanting some luxury. Had all the basics and appeared clean. Breakfasts were good, quite a bit of choice. Always ample parking spaces, in a good location on international drive. Staff friendly and helpful.
September 2005
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [3]
Earning More Ears

We had a 2 bedroom suite which was very large with all the ammeniaties you could need. The pool was small and noisy but after a day at the parks did not cause a problem, some people have complained that it can get very bositerous at certain times with large groups of younger people. Room rate was excellant only $118 per night, suite could easily accomodate 2 families with the extra bed in the sitting room/diner area. Location is good, on I-drive opposite the Mercado but requires a drive to get to all the parks. Free drinks in the bar for a couple of hours some nights along with some snack food. Daily breakfast is good with a reasonable selection of hot food (eggs, bacon or sausage) and pastries, cereal and coffee. Very good value for money.
August 2005
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Trying for More Ears

We had a one bed apartment in Staybridge. It had huge fridge/freezer which was brilliant for cool drinks, also dishwasher and microwave. it had sofa/double bed in lounge and double bed in separate room, of that was little dressing room/sink etc. then a very clean WC and shower.
2 free computer terminals for IM 24hrs a day too.
Coffee was available 24hr a day from restaurant and breakfast was included, although a little crowded at 9 a.m.! Also the free nibbles and drinks 3/4 nights a week. Very good
It also had free safe, hairdryer, and iron/board. Very nice room, but smelled quite badly of smoke. Always ask for no smoking rooms.
Staff always very helpful too.
Only fault was smoke issue for us.
Great situation opposite Mercado, midway down the drive.
July 2005
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [4]