Fax 407-824-3232
Rooms 181
Official Rating
Members Rating (4.7)

Write a Review

Reviews from Members
Member Review
Imagineer

After staying at this hotel it will be difficult to stay anywhere else. The theme at this hotel is absolutely stunning and the rooms were bigger than we expected. We used the Roaring Forks foodcourt often and the freshly made sandwiches were excellent. Also ate at the Whispering Canyon restaurant and had a great time, food was good but far too much of it. The staff at this hotel were so friendly and helpful it really made a difference to our stay. The location of this hotel is fantastic, 5 minute bus ride to the Magic Kingdom and you have the option to take a boat ride to the Magic Kingdom or Fort Wilderness which has an ongoing service to the Contemporary. The 2 pools are fabulous, the one at the Villas is nice and quiet and quite secluded. The main pool has lots going on, activities and not to mention ducks swimming in the pool with you, fantastic!
September 2009
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [5]
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

The Villas at Wilderness Lodge are beautiful. A short boat ride to the Magic Kingdom, or you can get the bus, but the boat is a nice alternative, especially on a hot day.
We stayed in a studio and had plenty of room. The rooms are lovely and comfy. We felt at home in this resort.
A very relaxing stay, we are so pleased we chose this as our home resort.
September 2007
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Apprentice Imagineer

We stayed here on rented DVC points and it remains my husband's favourite hotel . The room was adequately spacious with a small kitchen area and a lovely little patio. The theming of the main hotel was utterly stunning and I particularly liked the unexpected little quiet nooks and crannies where you can read a book in a rocking chair and relax. DD who was then 5 loved the pool, particularly the slide and the fact that ducks would occasionally join you in the water on quiet days.We ate a t Artists Point where I loved the steak and really loved the wine flight . DD spent a short time in the childcare facility The Cub's Den while we did this but wasn't feeling very well so didn't really enjoy it and was picked up early. The boat access to Magic Kingdom is great, it also means you can explore Fort Wilderness as well. DD fell in love with Dale or ws it Chip at The Campfire Singalong.
October 2005
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

I wouldn't stay here again at this time of year. Firstly they gave us a disabled access studio but I really like having the bathtub so we got them to switch us. I found the rooms really dark when it was lovely and sunny outside. We were very close to the woods and our balcony basically had trees in front of it and I got bitten a lot. We didn't care for the DVC pool as we found it very busy. We ended up not staying a lot in the room just because we didn't for these villas I had previously stayed in the Lodge itself and found I much preferred that.

This is my least favourite DVC resort on property.
May 2005
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [3]