Telephone 407-345-8880
Fax 407-363-9366
Rooms 192
Members Rating (3.5)

Write a Review

Reviews from Members
Member Review
waiting impatiently...!

very basic but clean and well serviced...read some horror storys on Tripadvisor but we never encountered any problmes at all - just booked a week there next month for £118, can't beat that for value...
the free breakfast wasn't up to much so we just used it for drinks then went to the IHop at the end of the road for a lovely cooked breakfast...if you're on a budget, I would definitely recommend...
November 2009
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
Excited about Disney

Great place to stay. Friendly and obliging staff. Great pool and bar. Fantastic value for money. Going back April 09.
April 2008
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

We wanted something cheap and cheerful. Thats what we got... but, much more too! The staff were very friendly, one in particular gave us advice on rides and the best times to go. We were wished happy thanksgiving from lots of people walking about and the rooms were always clean! They are renovating the rooms at the moment, new beds, flat screen tv's and new carpets, curtains and bedding. The plans look amazing! Due to be completed april 2008. The breakfast is lovely and the pool is clean. The location is amazing for the money. Miniature golf at the end of the road with a idrive stop 7 a very short walk. Free parking for if you rent a car, and even free shuttles to all the parks. We are looking to book for our honeymoon, with the new room upgrades and the friendly atmosphere. This hotel has definitely improved over the years!
disney is 12 miles away
universal 10 mins walk
seaworld, idrive from 7 to 33
wet n wild, 5 mins walk (opposite on idrive)
November 2007
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Excited about Disney

You Do as people say get what you pay for. Location-Awesome, We had to move rooms twice and ended up with a room next to the lift shaft which was really noisy. our room also had a sink that leaked everytime we turned the tap on
November 2007
Cleanliness [2] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [4]
Apprentice Imagineer

Read earlier reviews about this hotel, after booking it and were a bit concerned. Needn't have been. A little tired but clean with good bedding. The carpets were cleaner than other hotels we've stayed in. Good location, easy access to attractions, shopping etc.
May 2007
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [4]
slightly serious Dibber

from my last visit ive got to say very DISSAPOINTED first room they gave us there was mold all over the carpet next to the heater the toilet door the handle and lock was rotten and the door was breaking away, second room they tried to put us at the back overlooking kirkman road and third bedroom they gave me what i already asked them for on arrival overlooking the pool again room and bed linen looked grubby so i insisted room clean and change of linen , they did reluctantly,i dont think ill be going again
February 2007
Cleanliness [2] Child Friendliness [2] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [2] Overall Impression [2]
Imagineer

my 1st time to orlando, a very cheap hotel for a reason.
i had my crawling tot with me and was not pleased with the cleanliness. in the 1st room we were given someone had written in huge letters that there was ants and no sooner had we looked there they were, they moved us straight away but only had a smoking room. thought the rooms were 'cleaned' everyday and the beds made, carpets were always dusty and i couldnt put my tot on the floor. brand new travel cot however. whole place needs a refurb. pool was clean! shop in lobby and staff very friendly. the place just needs upgrading and a decent hoover!
November 2005
Cleanliness [2] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [2]
Very Serious Dibber

We arrived just after a hurricane and the room was still damp. We complained as the carpet was soggy, and the person pretended not to speak english. Other than that, it's a very basic hotel. The location is not bad if you don't have a car (we didn't), as you are right on the i-ride and their free shuttles were quite good.
September 2005
Cleanliness [2] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [2]
Imagineer

we stayed here in 2005, it was ok for cleanliness but very basis, the buffet breakfast was not up too much so we ended up walking to Danny's at the end of the road most mornings,

if you are on a budget and needing a somewhere to sleep this would be an ideal stop,

August 2005
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [2]
VIP Dibber

How's it going?

What have I got to say about the Travelodge? Well, first of all, this place was a cheap stay, but since I didn't pay for the hotel-my mum did-I don't have much to say about the price.

I do however have something to say about the overall quality of the hotel.

First of all, we had to change rooms no less than 3 times, because the rooms were either unhygenic and filthy, or the electrical appliances posed a hazard to our health and there were cockroaches absolutely everywhere. Secondly, the breakfasts were just some tinned fruit and a stale donut. Which was disgusting in itself. At least the hotel staff were friendly. But the security team, was useless. After seeing a dog have a swim in the pool, you'd have thought that the hotel staff would have noticed.

In the first room, there was cockroaches everywhere, and the air conditioning vent was coming off the walls. There were nasal secretions-on the ceiling-and the bath was downright filthy and covered with slime. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned at all, since the 90's. Not only that, but there was cockroach powder mashed in the carpet and the TV wasn't working properly. My mother requested a transfer the next morning. This was room 22 (yes, the time had been so horrific in that room, I even remember the number).

The next room we went to, the TV wasn't working properly, and there was cockroach powder all over the carpet. There was also all kinds of insects in the room. My mother called the TV repair dude, who said that the TV wasn't working due to faulty wiring inside the TV set, so we had to move rooms again.

The next room we stayed in, seemed cleaner than the previous rooms. Though we had to have the electrician called again, and said that there was faulty wiring in the air conditioner and we had to change rooms again.

The last room we stayed at seemed cleaner still. Unless you counted the night-because that's when the bugs came out. Or should I say-IN. There was also dips in the bed, and the carpets were peeling. Then when we went out for the day, and came back into the room, we noticed that the carpets were smelly. When we were in the final room, we decided to be brave and venture out to the pool. Bad idea. The pool was seemingly filled with more dead insects than water! Needless to say, after seeing a dog and a cat hang about by the pool, we didn't go in. Especially considering the dog had a little dip herself.

I overheard my mother crying on the phone to the travel insurance company and the holiday company to get our family out of that hotel. And after 5 days and no less than 3 room changes, we were out of the hotel! NEVER AGAIN TO GO BACK!

I'm a 16-17 in 4 days, on the 7th August-and I am a seasoned traveller, and needless to say, I've already learned from my parents to ALWAYS read trip advisor before I stay in any hotel/travelodge. Apart from the one down my street. It's a nice little hotel. Well kept. But that is tangental to the review. Would NEVER recommend this peice of #### to anyone-if anything, I have tried to steer them AWAY from this hotel, by telling them my horror stories.
I also know that no two people's hotel experiences are the same. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case with my famliy.

Catch you later dudes.

Peace.
April 2005
Cleanliness [1] Child Friendliness [1] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [1] Overall Impression [1]
Imagineer

this hotel is a good cheap hotel, never had any problems with cleanliness and staff were friendly and helpful, free breakfast a bit poor but for the price u can't grumble. Good location for universal and free shuttles were always reliable.
If your looking for somewhere on a low budget then this is a good place.
February 2005
Cleanliness [3] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

we stayed at this hotel a few years back and by the look of it nothing has changed...
The hotel is very basic,more of a stop over, We saw tons of cochroaches,the carpets were so damp and smelly in our room...
The pool is tiny,
I would never stay here again,but we made the most of it while we were there,and luckly you dont spend that much time in your hotel..

If you want a cheap hotel,this is the one for you,but you get what you pay for...
June 2002
Cleanliness [3] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [2] Value for Money [1] Overall Impression [1]