theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   The Unexpected Easter QSDP Extravaganza food report LIVE! (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1013966)

loves2plan 14 Oct 18 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beddy666 (Post 13535048)
Quick question as trying to get our heads round the dining plan... with your breakfasts I’ve seen you had an omelette with a chocolate croissant on the side, is that a snack credit for the croissant or is it included in the quick service meal?

Yes, the croissant was a snack, but we didn't use a snack credit for it. Instead we swapped the drink that's included with a qs meal for it and used our refillable mugs to get our drinks :)

Beddy666 14 Oct 18 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loves2plan (Post 13535051)
Yes, the croissant was a snack, but we didn't use a snack credit for it. Instead we swapped the drink that's included with a qs meal for it and used our refillable mugs to get our drinks :)

That sounds great, is there any hassle with that or do many people do that?

Also we are taking our 2 year old who eats like a child rather than a toddler, we were hoping to take a few breakfast bits with us for him, with the refillable side is there milk available? Silly question I know

OllieT 17 Nov 18 09:45 AM

Great trippie. Was torn between staying at POR and CSR and have gone CSR but will throw in a trip to POR food court now for sure

loves2plan 17 Nov 18 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OllieT (Post 13580126)
Great trippie. Was torn between staying at POR and CSR and have gone CSR but will throw in a trip to POR food court now for sure

So pleased you enjoyed it. Planning to write another one next year too :)

minnie29 23 Dec 18 12:12 AM

Have really enjoyed reading this and a big help for me on places to eat. Pictures of all the food are great too :)
Thank you!

Joshie1 27 Mar 19 03:46 PM

Thank you for this great food report. DS and I are already having discussions on where we are going to eat because of it.
Blaze was one of our favourite spots in Disney Springs on our last visit in 2017 and it is top of the list for next year.

Minnie18 28 Apr 19 06:53 PM

Thanks so much for such a great report. I have added so much food to my list will deff be trying Blaze and the fruit tart and I love your tip of swapping the drink for a snack at the food court... 😊

Buttercup1982 9 Aug 19 03:52 PM

I’ve just found this trip report and LOVED it. We’re going back to POFQ next year (last time was 2014😳). We’ve also got the QSDP so I’m looking forward to trying some of these places out, thank you! X

loves2plan 9 Aug 19 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buttercup1982 (Post 14005413)
I’ve just found this trip report and LOVED it. We’re going back to POFQ next year (last time was 2014😳). We’ve also got the QSDP so I’m looking forward to trying some of these places out, thank you! X

So pleased to hear you enjoyed it. We're going back in October and I'm going to be doing a live QSDP again, so keep a look out for that :)

0420wilmut 10 Aug 19 07:56 AM

Oh I’ll definitely look out for that. I love your reports. X