theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Seaworld & Aquatica Lockers (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1123850)

Rodney_trotter 14 Apr 19 06:56 PM

Seaworld & Aquatica Lockers

Hello Everyone,

We are planning a non Disney trip in August staying at Floridays resort. We haven't been to Orlando since 2005 and it will be our sons (12) first trip.

We were planning on taking some lunches into the parks with us (Universal, Volcano Bay, Seaworld & Aquatica) but having read some posts on here I'm not sure we can take food into Seaworld & Aquatica.

Does anyone know if there any any external lockers outside of Seaworld & Aquatica where we could store a bag with some lunch in to eat outside and then return to the park?

Cheers

ConnorD 14 Apr 19 11:04 PM

I don't think so.

toonarmani 15 Apr 19 07:28 AM

We have taken food into Seaworld and Aquatica.

Seaworld is more restrictive (single portion snacks).

Their websites state what the restrictions are.

Rodney_trotter 15 Apr 19 08:46 AM

Thanks for the replies.

toonarmani, what food did you take into the parks? Can you take pre prepared sandwiches or is it just things like crisps, fruit etc that they will allow in.

I have checked the websites but it sounds a bit inconclusive to me :blush:

Essie1000 15 Apr 19 08:57 AM

We took food into both parks. We took subs/wraps along with crisps etc, I do remember Aquatica stopping us from taking a sharing bag of crisps in as you can only take in small packs. We used a locker however it was inside the park.

toonarmani 15 Apr 19 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodney_trotter (Post 13784862)
Thanks for the replies.

toonarmani, what food did you take into the parks? Can you take pre prepared sandwiches or is it just things like crisps, fruit etc that they will allow in.

I have checked the websites but it sounds a bit inconclusive to me :blush:

We’ve taken sandwiches, crisps, fruit.

They don’t like massive coolers and rocking up with loads of stuff, but are ok with small/individual portions.

Rodney_trotter 16 Apr 19 09:48 AM

Great, thanks for the replies. I feel much more confident now that we can take a "light" lunch in with us. The reviews for the food in Seaworld and Aquatica were not looking very promising.

wed2ared 16 Apr 19 03:30 PM

We were there at the start of the month - both had signs up stating you can bring bottled water and snacks. If it's a quiet day and you are there early with a car - it's not a long walk to the car park (the later you arrive the further out you will be). We didn't take a bag to seaworld as we ate in the park and put our loose items (hats, glasses refillable mug) in the baskets next to each ride exit. Our locker at Aquatica was $15 for the day and just squeezed in our changing clothes for 3 without a picnic - we also paid $5 for a large bag of crisps in the gift shop as our Son was hungry (walkers grab bag size).

wed2ared 16 Apr 19 03:33 PM

The refillable mugs are worth it if you share and particularly if you are spending at least 2 days in either sea world, busch or aquatica as its 5.99 + tax to reactivate for free refills all day and includes coke products and icees (slush).

bigkid2014 16 Apr 19 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wed2ared (Post 13787850)
The refillable mugs are worth it if you share and particularly if you are spending at least 2 days in either sea world, busch or aquatica as its 5.99 + tax to reactivate for free refills all day and includes coke products and icees (slush).

Do you happen to know if you can still reactivate mugs from previous years? Thanks.