theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   2021 positivity thread (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1177948)

Wee_Red 5 Aug 20 10:21 PM

I don't think we'll be booking for 2021 out of fear but I so want all of you to get away and be able to enjoy it fully. I am desperate to read plans and reports - especially the food ones!

Like everyone, I've had "When will this ever end?" thoughts but I'm so ready to throw my "It's gonna happen" hat into the ring.

Disney45 6 Aug 20 07:36 AM

We have rebooked my 40th birthday trip for next July staying in a beautiful dibb villa and going back to Disney for the first time in about 3 years so can’t wait to see the changes hopefully 🤞🏻

Alohomora 6 Aug 20 07:46 AM

We're going 7th August 21 after moving from this August.
I absolutely will be going. Two weeks in Cabana followed by a week at Royal Pacific.

Maret 6 Aug 20 11:49 AM

Booked last year for fly drive next October with virgin, not been since 2015! My daughters were age 8 & 10, they will be 14 & 16 when we go, cannot wait to go with them being older, more shopping 😆 the youngest was too scared back in 2015 to go on most of the big rides! a whole new experience and memories to be made 🥰

Milpston 6 Aug 20 12:37 PM

I’m all in with the positivity too.

Our trip for July 2020 was cancelled so we have booked CBR and a villa for August 2021.

We then plan to head to Vegas and the west coast from there.

We will be booking flights end of September.

Roll on next summer. The world will be better by then 👍

princessnicki 6 Aug 20 01:20 PM

I need some positive vibes for May :) I don't feel as confident anymore that masks wont be required

staceyb 6 Aug 20 01:30 PM

Jumping in on this thread, just booked for september 21 for our 40th, 30th and our honeymoon celebration, fingers crossed alls back to normal by then...excited! x

Bellasmummy 6 Aug 20 01:41 PM

Woo hoo I love a positive thread 🥳

We’ve just upgraded our April flights this morning to club 🍾

On our 4th cancelled trip this year but I’m feeling good for next year.

So far we’ve got flights and cruise booked for April and another cruise booked for August.

I probably won’t book the August flights when they’re released unless the BA confidence policy is extended to include those dates.

Our insurance covers us for all but Covid cancellation as long as fco guidance to travel is in place when we go.

All our bookings can thus far be either cancelled for a full refund or a voucher.

Once we know travels back on we plan to book Vero Beach for a few nights before our April cruise and the current plan for August is Sea World and Universal only.

We had Disney annual passes for this year that we’ve cancelled so are awaiting the refund. Once that’s in I’ll get universal annual passes on their extra 3 month deal. They don’t expire so no big deal if we can’t activate them next summer.

Hoping to book a week away last minute soon if there’s anywhere we’re allowed to go 😂 and we still have a trip booked for October to Tenerife 🤷

Also really want to book a ski trip to Canada at Christmas if things are opening up by then. That’ll be a last minute booking too.

BaconAndAvocado 6 Aug 20 05:13 PM

Definitely need some positivity right now!
We’ve moved our 2020 Floriday to next year.
Staying 5 nights at Heathrow Beach Club, 2 nights RPR and 9 nights Windsor Palms.

Was upset to see some speculation on mask wearing I’m Florida carrying on well into 2021... August heat + mask does
not going bode well.

But, as I’m very much a glass half full type of person, I’m counting on it resembling a more normal WDW by August

NewtoOrlando 6 Aug 20 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaconAndAvocado (Post 14604052)
Definitely need some positivity right now!
We’ve moved our 2020 Floriday to next year.
Staying 5 nights at Heathrow Beach Club, 2 nights RPR and 9 nights Windsor Palms.

Was upset to see some speculation on mask wearing I’m Florida carrying on well into 2021... August heat + mask does
not going bode well.

But, as I’m very much a glass half full type of person, I’m counting on it resembling a more normal WDW by August

Where abouts is this? Because I live near Heathrow and NEED to go there :pgig::pgig::tongue: