theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Back to Old Normal - nearly (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1203167)

megaflyer 6 Sep 21 08:29 AM

Back to Old Normal - nearly

Truly wonderful day in sunny warm Town yesterday.

Brunch with celebrity freinds before a matinee of Constellations then out with Russell Tovey and his mum and others from Its a Sin. The amount of happy people enjoying their sunny sunday while we pottered about before his next show then off to Metro Gardens to meet other freinds in the garden for cocktails and pudding then off to a drag show with some of the cast of Its All About Jamie. My first luvvie day out since the pandemic and it was wonderful to great them with hug and kiss just like the good old pre covid days .

Some photos loads but more will follow idc (on IG and FB later today)

A very happy MF today (if not a tadge hungover)

enjibenji 6 Sep 21 08:41 AM

Sounds lovely, if it was me I would need the rest of the week to recover lol. Its nice to get back to some sort of normality again and the nice weather helps. 😊

We went to a country pub yesterday for a roast dinner.

Bootrip2 6 Sep 21 08:42 AM

Worth the hangover! Just to feel loke its good again! Not as exciting as your day but yesterday bumped into DD nurse from years ago and had a hug too!

Pookie3101 6 Sep 21 08:46 AM

Sounds like you had a fab time and lovely to see some normality coming back into life.

Disneycraft 6 Sep 21 09:01 AM

Sounds wonderful :heart::heart:

EssexSue 6 Sep 21 09:06 AM

We are supposed to be having a heat wave for the next few days too. Happy Days!

Mind you not that normal as I should be at Gatwick right now ready to fly to MCO. 😭

megaflyer 6 Sep 21 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EssexSue (Post 15126305)
We are supposed to be having a heat wave for the next few days too. Happy Days!

Mind you not that normal as I should be at Gatwick right now ready to fly to MCO. 😭

Hope you manage to have fun in barmy Essex instead of MCO - will be on my steamer chair today for sure. I knew putting that thing together was the trigger for the awful summer we endured (MF fault)

Mr Tom Morrow 6 Sep 21 09:21 AM

MF. Sounds like you had a lovely day and something like that is so good for recharging ones batteries and reveling in the enjoyment such an experience brings. Well done.

May I recommend fresh orange juice, 2 Paracetamol and a bacon roll if you feel delicate today. :)

megaflyer 6 Sep 21 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow (Post 15126324)
MF. Sounds like you had a lovely day and something like that is so good for recharging ones batteries and reveling in the enjoyment such an experience brings. Well done.

May I recommend fresh orange juice, 2 Paracetamol and a bacon roll if you feel delicate today. :)

Perfect - will do that. 👍

Thank you, and others, for all your wonderful comments too (I was nervous about posting this but another Dibber told me to go ahead and ignore the trolls)

duchy 6 Sep 21 09:29 AM

I notice my Palladium tickets say no one is allowed to wait at the stage door after performances as a Covid precaution.

Feel free to post your luvvie adventures , I have friends in the business too, nothing like a good luvvie gossip ;)