theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Indexes (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   Charlie's First DLP Adventure - August 2018 *COMPLETE* (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1095261)

Lisa_Lollipop 2 Oct 18 06:52 PM

Day 4 is now up :)

pineapple515 16 Oct 18 09:49 AM

I love this trip report! We went last Dec and my daughter was a little bit older than Charlie, she had just turned 1 but god it's bringing back so much nostalgia.

The mickey high chairs, our first ride was on its a small world also, the baby led weaning, baby carrying, feeding on benches!

We are going back in 8 weeks. We have a character breakfast booked in this time so great to see that it looks really good! Also never rode on the storybook canals which look great. I'm even more super excited!

Lisa_Lollipop 16 Oct 18 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pineapple515 (Post 13539041)
I love this trip report! We went last Dec and my daughter was a little bit older than Charlie, she had just turned 1 but god it's bringing back so much nostalgia.

The mickey high chairs, our first ride was on its a small world also, the baby led weaning, baby carrying, feeding on benches!

We are going back in 8 weeks. We have a character breakfast booked in this time so great to see that it looks really good! Also never rode on the storybook canals which look great. I'm even more super excited!

Oh that's so great to hear you have enjoyed reading along, it sounds like we had very similar trips! For all those who say you need to wait until your children are older to visit Disney... rubbish! I thought this was such a great age and it really has given us the most amazing memories :grin:

So great you are going back, have the most amazing time... you are going to love the character breakfast!

pineapple515 16 Oct 18 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop (Post 13539652)
Oh that's so great to hear you have enjoyed reading along, it sounds like we had very similar trips! For all those who say you need to wait until your children are older to visit Disney... rubbish! I thought this was such a great age and it really has given us the most amazing memories :grin:

So great you are going back, have the most amazing time... you are going to love the character breakfast!

Thank you! It's complete rubbish isn't it?! Those memories will be imprinted in my brain forever. I see you are going to Orlando next year, we just booked for our first family trip as well. Looking at your countdown we are going just the two weeks before you!

Lisa_Lollipop 18 Oct 18 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pineapple515 (Post 13539727)
Thank you! It's complete rubbish isn't it?! Those memories will be imprinted in my brain forever. I see you are going to Orlando next year, we just booked for our first family trip as well. Looking at your countdown we are going just the two weeks before you!

Ooo how exciting! I will want all the tips when you get back! I fear a trip with a toddler is going to be much more challenging than one with a baby! :d:

princess lola 31 Oct 18 12:19 AM

Lisa I LOVE this trippy ! I have an 11 month old who will be nearly 2 (sob) on her first trip and I am so excited ! Seeing Disney through your gorgeous little boys eyes (almost) has really got me excited ! Thank you thank you for such a wonderful report 😍

Lisa_Lollipop 31 Oct 18 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princess lola (Post 13559639)
Lisa I LOVE this trippy ! I have an 11 month old who will be nearly 2 (sob) on her first trip and I am so excited ! Seeing Disney through your gorgeous little boys eyes (almost) has really got me excited ! Thank you thank you for such a wonderful report 😍

Oh you are so welcome, it's great to hear you enjoyed it so much!

So exciting you have a trip booked... Charlie will be a similar age when we do WDW next year so any tips when you return would be very appreciated! I'm sure a Disney trip with a toddler is going to be very different to a Disney trip with a baby! ;):d: