theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1083967)

EvilQueen1937 6 Jun 18 06:51 PM

Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!)

Hello everyone! This summer I'll be embarking on the adventure of a lifetime when I become a Cast Member at Walt Disney World as part of Disney's Cultural Exchange Program!

I'm hopefully going to be posting pretty regularly, but for now I'm going to start by showing off my new cast member hoodie! It came the other day and I absolutely LOVE it! I've been wearing it all the time so far, I love it when people ask me about it and it will be a great way to meet fellow CEPs at the airport!

Here's the back of the hoodie for you all to see, it says "Walt Disney World Cultural Exchange Program 2018" 😍

I actually bought two of them, a red one and a blue one, knowing how much wear I'd get out of them! Only 10 more sleeps until my flight, then I'll be staying in the Art of Animation for two nights before moving into CM accommodation and beginning my training! To say I'm excited is an understatement...

beegnjasmum 6 Jun 18 07:14 PM

Congratulations! What a fantastic opportunity to have. Safe flight and you can let us know where you're going to be once you're settled. I take it you don't know which park you'll be in?

We're coming to stay at AOA in October, can't wait!

eeyoremad 6 Jun 18 07:15 PM

I love the hoodie , have a fantastic time.

EvilQueen1937 6 Jun 18 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beegnjasmum (Post 13294896)
Congratulations! What a fantastic opportunity to have. Safe flight and you can let us know where you're going to be once you're settled. I take it you don't know which park you'll be in?

We're coming to stay at AOA in October, can't wait!

Thank you! I will be working in merchandising and have a good inkling as to where I will be located, but I'm not supposed to let anything slip just yet! Take my word for it though, it's an AMAZING location!

Andi 6 Jun 18 07:26 PM

Fabulous, we'll done :thumbs-up

DH and I will be over in August so will try to watch out for you.

Very exciting. :wavey:

Jake71 6 Jun 18 08:24 PM

WOW, what a fantastic experience you’re going to have. Enjoy every moment. I love your hoodie.

Apricota 6 Jun 18 08:30 PM

We are over in late August. Do let me know if you want any home stuff brought over for you 🧚🏼

hipthehippo 6 Jun 18 08:48 PM

What an amazing opportunity. Love the hoodie! hopefully will get the opportunity to see you in action over the summer. Hope you have an absolute blast!

EvilQueen1937 6 Jun 18 08:50 PM

Thank you so much! I will be posting a lot when the time comes, you're all gonna get sick me of me! :D Not long to go now!

collybird 6 Jun 18 09:39 PM

How amazing, I am so excited for you, and to follow along!

Safe travels! Are you all packed?