theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Golden Corral - breakfast on weekdays? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1229356)

Minnie Mouse 83 3 Jul 22 03:51 PM

Golden Corral - breakfast on weekdays?

Has anyone that's been in the last month or so noticed if Golden Corral on I-Drive has reopened for breakfast on weekdays?

We went last December but it was only on weekends. I read on a Facebook page recently that they were reopening fully from June but I can't find any evidence 😊

Thanks!

Softy 3 Jul 22 08:27 PM

I’m Also interested in this. It was annoying in November and March. The opening hours on google suggests they’re not open midweek yet.

Orlandoguy 4 Jul 22 08:35 AM

Def no mid week breakfast buffets only at weekends

clare g 4 Jul 22 12:42 PM

Is this all the golden corrals ? Gutted as love going for breakfast

mick 4 Jul 22 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clare g (Post 15522303)
Is this all the golden corrals ? Gutted as love going for breakfast

The one on 192 opposite Celebration Avenue certainly only does breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays. We went once in May just for old times sake. ;)

Just the same as it ever was - good choice and value for money, 75% Brits and uncontrolled kids putting their fingers in the chocolate fountain. :grin:

Only went once during our 4 weeks because it's a bit of a trek from Highgate Park if you're not heading for the parks. Our usual one on 192 near Sherberth closed a year or so ago and is now a Boston Lobster Feast buffet.

Mick

Guest 4 Jul 22 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 15522313)
75% Brits and uncontrolled kids putting their fingers in the chocolate fountain. :grin:

Mick

Oh my… :d::d: is that hell?!

Last time I went all the way back in 2010 they had bowls of peanuts near the salads, do they still have these? Have a peanut allergic son so won’t be able to go in March if so.

mick 4 Jul 22 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverandMummy (Post 15522400)
Oh my… :d::d: is that hell?!

Last time I went all the way back in 2010 they had bowls of peanuts near the salads, do they still have these? Have a peanut allergic son so won’t be able to go in March if so.

Sorry I've never noticed peanuts but to be honest I don't eat many salads. ;)

Mick

Guest 4 Jul 22 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 15522407)
Sorry I've never noticed peanuts but to be honest I don't eat many salads. ;)

Mick

Great reply!

mick 4 Jul 22 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverandMummy (Post 15522413)
Great reply!

I may be the only Dibber (apart from Lindaelaine) who didn't mourn the passing of Sweet Tomatoes. :grin:

Mick

Guest 4 Jul 22 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 15522419)
I may be the only Dibber (apart from Lindaelaine) who didn't mourn the passing of Sweet Tomatoes. :grin:

Mick

Aww I mourned it! Loved that place.