theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Accommodation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Disney direct booking - amendments (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1124047)

dx4100 15 Apr 19 09:43 PM

Disney direct booking - amendments

Do Disney do free amendments or the charge a fee ?

loves2plan 15 Apr 19 09:55 PM

Amendments are free if the price of your booking increases. If it stays the same or goes down, then there's a £50 fee.

3disneykids 15 Apr 19 10:06 PM

Attraction tickets direct do 2 free amendments. £200 booking.I am hoping that you are able to cancel this an lose the deposit?
Loves2plan do you know any more about this it looks like their terms have changed since last year? I am tempted to book in hope I find some more decent flights. I know you have a lot of experience with booking hotel before flights.
Thanks in advance. :)

loves2plan 15 Apr 19 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3disneykids (Post 13786594)
Attraction tickets direct do 2 free amendments. £200 booking.I am hoping that you are able to cancel this an lose the deposit?
Loves2plan do you know any more about this it looks like their terms have changed since last year? I am tempted to book in hope I find some more decent flights. I know you have a lot of experience with booking hotel before flights.
Thanks in advance. :)

Sorry, I'm not 100% sure what you're asking.

3disneykids 15 Apr 19 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loves2plan (Post 13786606)
Sorry, I'm not 100% sure what you're asking.

Sorry I wasn't very clear lol. SOrry for jumping on thread OP.
If I cancelled an ATD booking would I just lose the £200 deposit. I am thinking worsk cas scenario for not finding flights. I can't seem to find the answer and I know you are good with your free dining research:thumbs-up

loves2plan 15 Apr 19 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3disneykids (Post 13786612)
Sorry I wasn't very clear lol. SOrry for jumping on thread OP.
If I cancelled an ATD booking would I just lose the £200 deposit. I am thinking worsk cas scenario for not finding flights. I can't seem to find the answer and I know you are good with your free dining research:thumbs-up

It depends how close to travel date that you cancel. I don't know the exact timescales, but as long as it's not too close to travel, then it should be just the £200, but it would be worth asking them or looking at their T&C's to get an exact answer :)

3disneykids 15 Apr 19 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loves2plan (Post 13786617)
It depends how close to travel date that you cancel. I don't know the exact timescales, but as long as it's not too close to travel, then it should be just the £200, but it would be worth asking them or looking at their T&C's to get an exact answer :)

3disneykids 15 Apr 19 10:46 PM

Managed to dig and find the answer. For anyone interested here are the details for ATD :)
Number of days prior to the commencement of the hotel booking when written cancellation is received by us
Charge imposed as a % of total
57 days or more
Loss of Deposit
56-36 days
50%
35-15 days
70%
14 days or less
100%
Amendments (at any time prior to departure)
2 x Name, Date or Accommodation changes free of charge; £25 for each subsequent amendment. Additional supplier charges may also apply.