theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   MNSSHP - Fast pass help (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1141381)

holidaydaydream 14 Aug 19 10:29 AM

MNSSHP - Fast pass help

Hi all

we are going to MNSSHP for the first time on 13th September, which means our fast pass window opens at noon today.

We have general park tickets but on that day we are not going until the event.

When I book fast passes how do I ensure that they show on the MNSSHP Ticket and not my general ticket ?

I appreciate this may become obvious at noon when I log in but would like to be prepared.

thank you

ginstar76 14 Aug 19 10:59 AM

As far as I am aware there are no fast passes for MNSSHP. You can enter the park from 4 with the ticket so your fast passes will only be good between 4 and 7pm. After the official start time of the party you don’t need any fast passes.

The Fatadder 14 Aug 19 11:21 AM

If you have a 14/21 day park ticket which is you will have activated before the 15th Sep (or if activated on the 15th will cover you until the end of your stay) you can book fast passes on your main ticket for times up to the party's start at 7pm.

If your MNSSHP ticket is being used before the start of your main Disney tickets, then I'm afraid there are no Fastpasses for that day.

Derbydave4 14 Aug 19 12:35 PM

Can’t help you with how you stop them using your general ticket in stead of your MNSSHP ticket but can confirm as Ginstar states you can book three fast past between 3.30 and 5.30 on the MNSSHP ticket but you cannot access park until 4.00pm

lizzie145 14 Aug 19 04:00 PM

you can book fast passes as part of mnsshp ticket from 4pm but i am not sure if you can have 2 lots but it does seem reasonable to be able to do this. Perhaps a call to guest services ?

Guest 14 Aug 19 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidaydaydream (Post 14014314)
Hi all

we are going to MNSSHP for the first time on 13th September, which means our fast pass window opens at noon today.

We have general park tickets but on that day we are not going until the event.

When I book fast passes how do I ensure that they show on the MNSSHP Ticket and not my general ticket ?

I appreciate this may become obvious at noon when I log in but would like to be prepared.

thank you

Could you explain what you mean as I am not clear. Do you mean you are trying to get six fast passes? Or do you mean you do not want to "start" your general ticket?

I am really sure you do not get two lots of FP if you have a MNSSHP ticket and a general ticket, well we didn't earlier this year although we had an After Dark ticket and a general ticket which is same principle.

Shooby doo 15 Aug 19 06:55 AM

The system will default to the ticket in use, so I'm assuming your Ultimate ticket, that's what has happened with ours. Obviously you can enter the party at anytime & therefore book FP the same but you won't get your party bands until 4:00pm
SD:d:

TartanTink 15 Aug 19 07:17 AM

Hi

You can't get 6 fastpasses, I thought I could go to another park that day use my usual 3 then get 3 with my MNSSHP ticket If its on MDE is knows you have used them up !

I had hoped it work too if that's what you were trying to do :wavey: