theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Really struggling today. (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1173376)

maidmarian 7 Jun 20 12:25 PM

Really struggling today.

Is anyone struggling more lately?
Having a blip today. The weather's not helping.
Seems like groundhog day everyday... Anyone else?

Ds4ljs 7 Jun 20 12:33 PM

I do have days like that. You are not alone. Sending a great big Dibb hug and lots of pixie dust. Feel free to pm if you need to.

maidmarian 7 Jun 20 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ds4ljs (Post 14510938)
I do have days like that. You are not alone. Sending a great big Dibb hug and lots of pixie dust. Feel free to pm if you need to.

Oh that's lovely! Thank you. And the same back to you 🤗

bunts 7 Jun 20 12:37 PM

Totally agree with You can’t put my finger on it but everything seems such an effort. I think it’s because we are all constantly trying to guess what’s going to happen next. 😕

P&S 7 Jun 20 12:37 PM

Over the last 12 weeks I've had a couple of really down days, one day I picked a row with my hubbie over something so stupid, we didn't talk for hours and I was really silly :( I had another yesterday and cried for a bit :(

Nothing triggers them and I know lots of people who are in much worse situations than me so I try and think of them and realise I'm actually lucky with my lot x

I hope you feel better tomorrow but remember it won't last :thumbs-up

Pussycat Doll 7 Jun 20 12:39 PM

Yes, really starting to struggle now and if all those lunatics manage to push the R above 1 and I can’t open my salon on July 4th I shall be sitting rocking in the corner.

maidmarian 7 Jun 20 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunts (Post 14510953)
Totally agree with You can’t put my finger on it but everything seems such an effort. I think it’s because we are all constantly trying to guess what’s going to happen next. 😕

I think you're right, it's like living in limbo.
Sometimes it's hard to snap out of it and be positive.

JohnD 7 Jun 20 12:40 PM

Keeping ourselves too busy, intentionally. We're cleared our loft of 20 years worth of junk, floored it properly, boxed up 39 boxes of books to keep and prepared probably half as many to go to charity when they re-open. With the rubbish we're getting rid of, the dump will probably give us 'frequent dumper' status:) If it wasn't for things to do though, I'd probably be depressed.

Guest 7 Jun 20 12:40 PM

I wouldn't say I'm struggling as such, but I am at the totally fed up stage, I seem to be OK when it's hot and sunny and we sit in the garden, but on days when we're indoors it gets to me.Everything's annoying me today, my bloody hair is driving me mad, I think I need to hide mirrors now. 😳

maidmarian 7 Jun 20 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll (Post 14510958)
Yes, really starting to struggle now and if all those lunatics manage to push the R above 1 and I can’t open my salon on July 4th I shall be sitting rocking in the corner.

Fingers crossed for you hun 🤞