theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Fast Pass+ & ADR (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1057134)

babekel 5 Dec 17 12:53 AM

Fast Pass+ & ADR

Hi all :wave:

Myself and DBF are staying 3 nights on DP, so I am aware that I can start booking my FP's 60days out from when we check in (is that right?). After we check out of Disney, we check straight into a Villa. As we are only staying onsite for 3nights, unlocking the 60days out booking system, does anyone know if I will be able to continue booking 60days out, for the rest of our stay, or will this go back to 30days from day of check out?

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, not sure how to word it!

ADR wise, are these still booked 180days out from visit, or can you book earlier than this if staying on DP?

Thanks in advance for any advice on this. :spin:

firsttimemouse 5 Dec 17 07:08 AM

Hi

As you've stayed onsite your fastpass should open up at 60 days one day at a time.

ADR booking is 180 days for everyone.

disneypars 5 Dec 17 10:36 AM

For ADR's everyone can book at 180 days but for those on property you can book 180 +10 so your stay would be covered.

chmurf 5 Dec 17 10:36 AM

Staying on DP does not make a difference ADR-wise

what matters is staying onsite (even without DP)

at 180 days from check in, you will be able to book ADRs for your whole Disney stay (3 days) in one go instead of doing them one day at a time
Onsite guests can book up to 10 days worth of ADRs on the 180 days from check in mark
offsite guests can only book one day at a time at 180 days from the reservation.

Nimbus 5 Dec 17 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chmurf (Post 12967985)
Staying on DP does not make a difference ADR-wise

what matters is staying onsite (even without DP)

at 180 days from check in, you will be able to book ADRs for your whole Disney stay (3 days) in one go instead of doing them one day at a time
Onsite guests can book up to 10 days worth of ADRs on the 180 days from check in mark
offsite guests can only book one day at a time at 180 days from the reservation.

As above for ADRs.

And FPs are similar. You can book FPs for the entire of your onsite stay 60 days before check-in and then 60 days beforehand on a day-by-day basis once you are offsite.

So, 60 days before your check-in date you'll be able to book FPs for your first 4 days all in one go. Then, you'll have to wait 4 days before you can book your first offsite day at the villa 60 days in advance. And then wait another day before booking your second offsite day 60 days before that day. And so on.

babekel 6 Dec 17 03:31 AM

Thanks all, this is very helpful.

If I have family linked to my account on MDE, do you know if I am able to book their FP's during the my onsite stay (the 10days in advance mentioned)? Or will this only open up for my self and DBF as we have onsite reservations?

I am just trying to work out if sometime can be saved by doing this for them, while we have the 'power'. :tongue: x

SMAX 6 Dec 17 08:37 AM

You will be able to book for the whole party at 60 days.

Nimbus 6 Dec 17 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babekel (Post 12968859)
If I have family linked to my account on MDE, do you know if I am able to book their FP's during the my onsite stay (the 10days in advance mentioned)?

The 10 days bit refers to ADRs, not FPs. And then it only applies for onsite stays of 10 days or more. When booking FPs you can book your entire onsite days 60 days before your check in date.

Otherwise, as Simon says, you will be able to book for your whole family at 60 days.

babekel 7 Dec 17 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimbus (Post 12969008)
The 10 days bit refers to ADRs, not FPs. And then it only applies for onsite stays of 10 days or more. When booking FPs you can book your entire onsite days 60 days before your check in date.

Otherwise, as Simon says, you will be able to book for your whole family at 60 days.

Great. So I just need to make sure that everyone is linked to me and my DBF on our MDE app?

:spin:

gjdjud 19 Feb 18 09:47 PM

Is this based on length of park tickets? We will be doing 6 days onsite first with 21 day Ultimates before moving offsite. can I still book fastpasses 60 days out on my 21st day even though I left onsite 2 weeks before?