theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   DCL Summer 2020 new releases (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1118217)

catlady 6 Mar 19 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scaramouche (Post 13721238)
Well I got through fine at lunch time. £7k for the Caribbean cruise for us though so that ones definitely out.

The Alaska one at £4K was a lot more appealing though! Need to try and sort out what we are doing honeymoon wise lol.

I think the Alaska ones are a good price too actually for next year! :thumbs-up I've been pricing other cruise lines like Princess and Celebrity and they are more?

I know Disney is a premium price but to be honest I'm pricing for next year and they all seem to have gone up so much? :confused2

Cutiepie 6 Mar 19 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catlady (Post 13721218)
If you sign in, then click on where it says "Welcome (then your name)" right at the top of the page? Then scroll down to were it says membership and passes? Fairly sure you can add it there?

Thanks, that's where i can been trying but it won't let me:( No chance of getting them on the phone either!

Gill H 6 Mar 19 10:32 PM

I clicked on the '2020 itineraries' bit in the picture and then to the login.

Cutiepie 6 Mar 19 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill H (Post 13721487)
I clicked on the '2020 itineraries' bit in the picture and then to the login.

Thanks Gill, it says there is a problem retrieving my castaway club ID:(

Well done on your booking, looks a fab itinerary!:)

saffy202 6 Mar 19 11:46 PM

Had no intentions of booking as we have 2 booked already - a 3 night on the Dream this September and the 7 night eastern caribbean on the Fantasy next May but just had a browse and ended up booking the 5 night European from Dover for next September :)

DisneyBride08 7 Mar 19 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill H (Post 13720856)
We’re off to the Fjords!
Norway? Yes way!

Booked a cat 10C deluxe interior on Deck 1 (thanks for the recommendation Bats!)

Cost just over $4k

Silver cruisers, silver wedding!

Fantastic that is what we are doing this year. I was looking for next year as I wanted to go to Amsterdam with my mum but it was working out to much for two cabins. I didn't think the price for 4 of us on deck 1/2 was too bad as no flights etc. But as we are going this year we don't feel the need to book the same one for next year ;)

DisneyBride08 7 Mar 19 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saffy202 (Post 13721591)
Had no intentions of booking as we have 2 booked already - a 3 night on the Dream this September and the 7 night eastern caribbean on the Fantasy next May but just had a browse and ended up booking the 5 night European from Dover for next September :)

Would love to do that one but don't think the schools would approve ;)

daffodil92 7 Mar 19 07:28 AM

We’ve booked the double dip at Castaway Cay on 25th August ! So excited! 😃
I wasn’t sure about a 3 night cruise but couldn’t afford anything longer, but i Loved CC last time and wasn’t bothered about sea days so hopefully will seem not too rushed and a relaxing end to our Disney/Universal holiday .

HFJohnson 7 Mar 19 10:13 AM

I can’t see August 2020 on the DCL website still - anyone know why?

gismo1554 7 Mar 19 11:25 AM

So just looked (10:20) and 13 sailings are showing for August 2020 for me