theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   DCL Summer 2020 new releases (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1118217)

danisleigh 28 Feb 19 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill H (Post 13712253)
We used Travel on a Dream who are US.

Next question - she wants our Castaway Club numbers. I can log onto my DCL account and find mine but where do I find Peter’s? I made the booking.

When I booked with ToaD last year I didnt know my castaway club numbers so Deb found them for me.

disneymadhouse 28 Feb 19 09:54 PM

Will be booking 7 night Alaska for either 3rd August or 10th August. Will go with whichever is cheapest if there is a price difference. We are now gold, so will be booking Tuesday, more than likely an oceanview on deck 2 ! :)

Loulou127 28 Feb 19 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill H (Post 13712253)
We used Travel on a Dream who are US.

Next question - she wants our Castaway Club numbers. I can log onto my DCL account and find mine but where do I find Peter’s? I made the booking.

Thanks Gill x

amy56 1 Mar 19 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinkTatoo (Post 13712212)
Are you platinum ? We won’t be until after this summer so have to wait until gold to get a price.

We’re also planning Japan but not in 2020 because of the olympics

No sadly we are still gold - think we’ve got two more to go before platinum, but I’m not sure as I’ve lost count! 😂

Yes sorry, it makes no sense, we too are planning to wait until 2021 for Japan due to the olympics, but we are going to Florida for a family birthday at Christmas 2020, and the only way I can justify the park tickets these days, is if I get an annual pass and go twice in a year, so my plan has been Florida summer 2020, Florida Christmas 2020 & japan 2021. But if this cruise pans out, then that would push Florida back to 2021 to use up the annual pass, and Japan would have to wait until 2022 - which feels far too long for my 14 year old apparently, who is desperate to visit Tokyo! 😂

smedley 1 Mar 19 12:23 AM

I’ve passed dates to my sister and my niece is going to ask about end of exams when she’s in school tomorrow. Depending what they tell her I will be looking to book either 29/6 or 6/7 Wonder to Alaska. I am so excited it’s a bit ridiculous but I’ve wanted to cruise Disney for ages! I won’t be able to book till Thursday so hoping someone might give us a heads up on pricing earlier in the week 😁

amy56 1 Mar 19 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smedley (Post 13712516)
I’ve passed dates to my sister and my niece is going to ask about end of exams when she’s in school tomorrow. Depending what they tell her I will be looking to book either 29/6 or 6/7 Wonder to Alaska. I am so excited it’s a bit ridiculous but I’ve wanted to cruise Disney for ages! I won’t be able to book till Thursday so hoping someone might give us a heads up on pricing earlier in the week 😁

Hopefully the prices will not move from their starting point for the Alaskan cruises as they are a regular route - the ones that jump up on opening day tend to be the one off specials to new or less visited destinations👍

NikNak 1 Mar 19 12:44 AM

We're gonna go for an Alaskan Cruise this time, probably on 8/31

Does anyone know if US TAs are able to provide quotes before the booking window opens or do they have to wait like everyone else? I have emailed our TA as we have a placeholder but I imagine she'll be very busy at the moment!

DisneyBride08 1 Mar 19 07:56 AM

I have my eye on the Norway one that stops at Amsterdam as I'm hoping to take my mum with us to visit Holland. I can't find out when the kids are meant to go back after the summer :confused2

gismo1554 1 Mar 19 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikNak (Post 13712543)
Does anyone know if US TAs are able to provide quotes before the booking window opens or do they have to wait like everyone else? I have emailed our TA as we have a placeholder but I imagine she'll be very busy at the moment!

No. Disney doesn't release prices til Platinum opens on Monday. Then you will be able to get a rough idea by what people post but not til then. Its very annoying.

smedley 1 Mar 19 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amy56 (Post 13712521)
Hopefully the prices will not move from their starting point for the Alaskan cruises as they are a regular route - the ones that jump up on opening day tend to be the one off specials to new or less visited destinations👍

That’s what I’m hoping/expecting or if they do that it’s not going to be a lot. 😁 waiting for Monday and hoping to get a guide on prices and assuming my sister has given me a go ahead date I will get in touch with one of the travel agents then to ask about quotes