theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Pre-Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=161)
-   -   Take 2 - Bigger and Better August 2019 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1116615)

GALE88 21 Feb 19 11:32 PM

Sounds like you will have an amazing holiday! :)
We'll be at POFQ at the same time as you. There are so many of us staying at POFQ this August, the place is going to be full of DIBBers!

Kat11 22 Feb 19 09:39 AM

Sounds like you have a fab trip planned. Following along 😃

Kat

katnav 22 Feb 19 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldia (Post 13693274)
It sounds like your DH didn't need much convincing! What a fantastic trip you've got planned. You did a fab job on the flights, saving a bit of money there for spends!

We will overlap a tiny bit when we are at universal. This is the end of our holiday as we are at POFQ for 2 weeks at the start of August and move to universal for the last 3 days. We fly home on 15th as you're checking into Riverside.

I hope you have a fantastic holiday and make more magical memories together.

I think it was more he couldn't be bothered to argue! He knows he would lose eventually so why even start.
Your trip sounds great (should do as its basically identical to mine)

Have the best time!

katnav 22 Feb 19 03:51 PM

Thank you Eccle, I have spent hours getting a list together with very little input from my husband who couldn't really care less where we eat but I like to make sure I make a good selection. Really excited for Garden Grill and wasn't sure whether to go for breakfast or lunch but a late breakfast after EMH fitted in better with the plan.

katnav 22 Feb 19 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GALE88 (Post 13701788)
Sounds like you will have an amazing holiday! :)
We'll be at POFQ at the same time as you. There are so many of us staying at POFQ this August, the place is going to be full of DIBBers!

Ah thank you. FQ is so popular, so lovely to be able to walk to the pool/QS/Reception in a matter of minutes and also just the one bus stop was a massive bonus. So excited to be back there.

GezzasGem 22 Feb 19 05:05 PM

Some great plans you have there! Think we overlap our stays as we are at Disney from 14th 👍 look forward to reading more
Edited to say just spotted you start your trip at Universal - us too 😄 we are HRH 12th to 14th so may see you there!

mikeandshell 3 Mar 19 11:07 PM

We are also going in August so thought I would have a read of your plans... would you believe it...we are on the same flight!

katnav 4 Mar 19 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GezzasGem (Post 13702806)
Some great plans you have there! Think we overlap our stays as we are at Disney from 14th 👍 look forward to reading more
Edited to say just spotted you start your trip at Universal - us too 😄 we are HRH 12th to 14th so may see you there!

Oh cool! How are you plans coming along?I'm getting a bit impatient now with the long gap between adrs and fastpasses!