theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Weddings and Honeymoons (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   Stay Happy Stay in love Chapel (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=498375)

Guest 4 Apr 11 08:40 PM

Stay Happy Stay in love Chapel

:(
Has anyone else booked the chapel for there wedding / renewal,
and then found they have moved and its no longer on the 192, so dissapointed:(:(

Afitos 4 Apr 11 09:26 PM

YES !

I got am email on Saturday to say they have moved. We have our wedding booked for April 21st !

I wanted to have my picture taken under the sign on the 192 !

Have you looked at the map on their web site ? It looks like they have moved just off the 192 but if I read it right they are in a building with other services ? Like hairdressers ?

Guest 4 Apr 11 09:36 PM

:cry:
I am so sorry for you we looked up the new "chapel" on Google earth and it does not look like a "chapel" at all and its opposite a garage doing up pick up trucks not pretty, we have canceled as they have broken there contract, as the only reason we were renewing our vows there was because our daughter got married 4yrs ago and there was lots of happy memories, Its so wrong of them not to have let you knew earlier, buti feel they knew that it would not be a popular.
Good Luck :wavey:

shedenuk 4 Apr 11 09:53 PM

We got married on the one on the 192 in October 2006 and we loved it and the area it was in. Sad that its moved. :(

Afitos 29 Apr 11 03:35 AM

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would update you on the Stay Happy Stay in Love wedding Chapel.

We were married last Thursday April 21st in their new Chapel. We had a lovely Wedding, it isn't opposite a garage in fact it is in a really nice part of Kissimmee.

Michael and Patricia who own it were lovely and made our day so special.

If anyone is considering this venue don't be put off by their change of venue.

Guest 29 Apr 11 06:12 AM

Congratulations

I's so glad to hear your day was good and all went well thanks for letting me know.:d::d::d:

Guest 29 Apr 11 06:10 PM

Hi

Can you tell me what is on the otherside of the road, opposite the chapel. Hope your both enjoying your honeymoon .:wavey::wavey:

Afitos 3 May 11 06:58 PM

Hi,

I am trying to think what is opposite. It is just buildings It is actually in the old part so it is quaint. I will ask my husband (!) and update you later.

It is a bit odd that you come out on to the car park but we went to look at the old Chapel and to be honest it would be no different to there.

Patricia told us about a park with a lake round the corner so after the wedding we went there and took pictures in front of the lake. You park right near to it so don't have to walk.

Michael and Patrica were so lovely. I didn't want a fuss as felt embarassed about being centre of attention but she was so lovely. She made me feel really special.

I really would recommend it. If I can sort a link out I will put some pictures on for you.

Oh and we changed our package at the last minute to a $200 one. We should of had65 professional photos on a disc, when we went to collect them there was 175 ! I really carn't say anything bad about them. They were so lovely:smile:

Guest 3 May 11 07:20 PM

Hi,
Its lovely to hear your day went well, thanks for the info, :wave::wave:

shedenuk 3 May 11 07:24 PM

Glad it turned out well for you. :grin: Congratulations :smile: