theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   Ok Let's Try This Yet Again - Live Food Report - Day 5 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1040391)

missdopey 10 Aug 17 01:55 PM

Ok Let's Try This Yet Again - Live Food Report - Day 5

This mornings coffee was courtesy of the in room coffee machine at the Radisson. It was pretty good coffee actually, the hotel has Starbucks in reception but this will do for an early morning coffee fix.

DD and I shared one of the cupcakes we got with a snack credit last night. This is a chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse (about 50-50 of each) and covered with chocolate. It has Oreos for ears and a chocolate bow. Very pretty cake and really tasty! Coffee and cake for breakfast again 😂

We decided to hit the shops today, first up was the premium outlets at Vineland, then Florida mall. We grabbed some lunch in the dining pavilion at Florida mall. We went to tobu the oriental counter. We got a large soft drink to share.

You can get 2 entrees and a side for $8.59. DH and I both had bourbon chicken and orange chicken with egg fried rice. The bourbon chicken was ok but the orange chicken was really good.

DD just had the chow mein/noodles for $3.99. This came to $25 for the 3 of us.

When we got back from shopping we weren't really hungry so DD had some of the sweets we bought with a snack credit last night.

We were going to go to Hollywood studios this evening but we were all pretty tired so decided an early night was in order. We ordered a Buffalo Wild Wings takeout on their website to collect. This was great and so easy, the have the option to pay in collection too. We ordered and set off Dow to the Buffalo Wild Wings at Formosa gardens, by the time we arrived it was ready. We brought it back to the hotel and ate it. We got a sharing platter of onion rings, boneless Wings in mild sauce, mozzarella sticks and loaded nachos, this came with marinara, ranch and blue cheese dressing. Everything was really good especially the Wings which for mild had quite a kick to them and the onion rings had thick onion inside and were really crispy.

We also got 6 lemon and pepper boneless Wings. It was boneless Thursday so these were about $3.95. They were a dry rub so kind of like chicken nuggets with a coating of flavour. They were good and DD enjoyed them the most.

We also got 6 garlic and Parmesan wings. These were really tasty and probably my favourite out of everything. The total came to $23 and was more than enough for the 3 of us.

mick 11 Aug 17 10:06 AM

I like the orange chicken so tasty:spin:

Joan :wave:

MissFortune 11 Aug 17 11:49 AM

Wow that cupcake is so cute. :inlove:

app 11 Aug 17 01:23 PM

New Photo Added by missdopey - 11 Aug 17 1:23 PM.

Mexy02 11 Aug 17 01:39 PM

I need that cupcake, where did you purchase it from ? :) so much scrummy food .

missdopey 11 Aug 17 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mexy02 (Post 12749117)
I need that cupcake, where did you purchase it from ? :) so much scrummy food .

It was from captain cooks (quick service restaurant) at the Polynesian. It's one of the best cupcakes I've had in a while. Pleased I have another in the fridge 😂

MariaLynda 11 Aug 17 02:03 PM

Cupcake is so cute! I love orange chicken too... why is it so good!

Jake71 11 Aug 17 03:13 PM

Buffalo Wild Wings - oh how I could feast on some of them right now!

Cupcake for breakfast too - does it get any better.

dixonsontour 14 Aug 17 10:28 PM

That cupcake is adorable

duchy 14 Aug 17 10:31 PM

Our villa next year is near Formosa , I see wings in our future.