theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   A Surprise return To The Beach Club - Day 11 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1108487)

MrsBC 28 Nov 18 09:24 PM

A Surprise return To The Beach Club - Day 11

No coffee this morning, we were up and walked straight along to the Ale & Compass for breakfast - we loved this when it was Captains Grill so we're keen to see if it was as good. The buffet area doesn't include hot food as - although it's only 1TS you also order an extra n red. We also had a mimosa along with coffee. We all enjoyed pastries, bagels and cheeses etc before the entrees DH enjoyed his American Breakfast, I ordered Blueberry pancakes, not realising that they also had chunks of (hard) bacon in them which I didn't really like. DD hasn't tried shrimp and grits so she got that - it was huge and came in a tomato stew with a poached egg on top. We both enjoyed the buffet better than the entrees - probably just our choices though.
After breakfast DD got the boat to Hollywood Studios and DH and I went to play golf at Fantasia Gardens. We used some credits to buy a family their ice creams after the golf and they were delighted with some pixie dust, then we headed back and got the Friendship over to HS to meet DD, and to check out the Christmas decorations which had now appeared. It looked lovelyand we met at the Baseline Taphouse where we cooled off with an Orange Cider before going into Indiana Jones with Funnel Cake and ice cream to share. We haven't watched this for ages and it was cut short - there was no plane scene this time, but we still enjoyed it. It was time for our Toy Story Mania FP - of course I came last as usual! and we took more photos of ToyStory Land then wandered over to see Beauty and the Beast. While DD and DH went on Rock and Roller Coaster, I bought a frozen lemonade so it would soften if before they came back! I had a look in a few shops and just enjoyed the atmosphere. We decided to get something to eat and went over to the Backlot Express where we all had chicken tenders and fries - with loads of BBQ sauce. It was quite dark now and the lights were coming on, lively! We watched the Jedi training again while we ate. We then went back over to the Tower of Terror and watched the Christmas Flurry for ages, the snow was gorgeous and the whole place was buzzing. After this we went to get a place for Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam which was on over the Chinese Theatre. This was good, but I enjoyed the Flurry better. Crowds weren't bad and we got the first boat back, walking through YC and buying treats at the Ale & Compass Marketplace. Can't believe how quickly the holiday is going!

DisneyDaffodil 28 Nov 18 09:30 PM

Sounds like a great day. I always get the lowest score on TSMM too 😀. I agree about holidays going too quickly though, and doesn’t it seem ages since we came home now? 😀

app 28 Nov 18 09:35 PM

New Photo Added by MrsBC - 28 Nov 18 8:35 PM.

DisneyDaffodil 28 Nov 18 09:35 PM

Just spotted your extra added photos, looks really Christmassy 😀

caitlinsmummy 28 Nov 18 09:37 PM

Another lovely day, love the pics inside TSM it looks so quiet! They do go so quickly don't they :( but you have another to plan for now! xx

MrsBC 28 Nov 18 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil (Post 13592119)
Sounds like a great day. I always get the lowest score on TSMM too 😀. I agree about holidays going too quickly though, and doesn’t it seem ages since we came home now? 😀

Quote:

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy (Post 13592148)
Another lovely day, love the pics inside TSM it looks so quiet! They do go so quickly don't they :( but you have another to plan for now! xx

It does seem like about a month since we got home! I'll start planning again after Xmas! :d:

Jake71 19 Feb 19 09:46 PM

Another really good day. Funnel cake and ice cream is delicious

GezzasGem 21 Feb 19 10:02 PM

Love the lighting effects at night!

Jakey Neverland 24 Feb 19 09:23 PM

Wow lots of Christmas theming now, looks like another great fun filled day.