theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   New Disney Dining Plan Plus Available (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1162759)

Stu 27 Feb 20 04:49 PM

New Disney Dining Plan Plus Available

1 Attachment(s)
Disney Resort hotel guests can now add Disney Dining Plan Plus to their vacation package.

A Disney dining plan offers something for everyone as it is a convenient and flexible way for Walt Disney World guests to pre-pay for meals and eat at dining locations throughout our four theme parks, Disney Resort hotels and select locations at Disney Springs.

With Disney Dining Plan Plus, guests get two meals per night of their package stay to redeem at either table service restaurants, quick service locations, character dining experiences, or a combination – giving them more flexibility.

In addition, the Disney Dining Plan Plus option includes two snacks per night, one Disney Resort hotel refillable drink mug (which can be used at any Disney Resort hotel quick-service location), and at each meal, unlimited refills of fountain sodas, single-service teas and brewed coffee, or one non-alcoholic specialty beverage, and for guests 21 and older with valid ID, one beer, wine or cocktail. Meals can be redeemed in any order and in any combination.

Unused meals and snacks rollover day to day

Disney Dining Plan Plus price per night is $94.61 for adults and $35.01 for children (ages 3-9) including tax

Download Flyer From Disney

Mazbar 27 Feb 20 04:57 PM

If they had of offered a starter like on the deluxe I would have paid to upgrade but without it I will stick to the normal dining plan.

damaged 27 Feb 20 05:03 PM

I really like the sound of this!

Tracey2019 27 Feb 20 05:08 PM

I like the sound of this and it could be the decider for onsite v offsite

GrumpyDopey&Me 27 Feb 20 05:15 PM

I have never done DDP but thinking about this for 2021. Can someone in really simple terms explain how this differs from the normal DDP.

MFras23 27 Feb 20 05:40 PM

I do like the sound of this but still on the fence a bit ... if they had offered the option between starter or dessert for the other course this would have been a deal breaker!

Nimbus 27 Feb 20 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmlea22 (Post 14308255)
I have never done DDP but thinking about this for 2021. Can someone in really simple terms explain how this differs from the normal DDP.

Normal DDP = 1 Table Service credit + 1 Quick service credit per person per night of stay
New DDP+ = 2 Table Service credits per person per night of stay

Also, both get 2 snack credits per night of stay and refillable mug.

Jon&Emz 28 Feb 20 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimbus (Post 14308617)
Normal DDP = 1 Table Service credit + 1 Quick service credit per person per night of stay
New DDP+ = 2 Table Service credits per person per night of stay

Also, both get 2 snack credits per night of stay and refillable mug.

Thats incorrect.

New DDP+ = 2 dining credits per person per day each credit can be used for table OR quick service.
So unlike DDP where its 1 QS and 1 TS this is 2 QS/TS credits.

PortoBoy 28 Feb 20 01:30 AM

Feels like this could be particularly useful for those interested in character meals, giving huge scope to those wanting to meet their princesses or Fab 5, without having to shell out for the deluxe plan, or indeed to tie themselves down to overly prescriptive ADRs. Might be a win-win.

Floridatilly 28 Feb 20 08:32 AM

I am assuming that if you get the free DDP you can pay to upgrade to this as you can the deluxe DDP?
If so, I wonder how much extra that would be (the deluxe is too expensive for us)
Also, when you can do this? Now? This year for those getting free DDP for 2020?