theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   New Locations added to WDW Mobile Ordering (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1141382)

Stu 14 Aug 19 10:32 AM

New Locations added to WDW Mobile Ordering

Guests are now able to use mobile ordering via their MDE App to save time and skip the line to order at seven newly-participating quick-service restaurants.

New additions include:-
  • Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney's Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter,
  • World Premiere Food Court, the End Zone Food Court and the Intermission Food Court at Disney's All-Star Resorts,
  • Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney's Pop Century Resort,
  • The Mara at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Contempo Cafe at Disney's Contemporary Resort.

These locations are the latest additions to the mobile order lineup, joining Centertown Market and Spyglass Grill at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, as well as over 20 other quick-service locations throughout the four theme parks and Disney Springs area. And there’s more on the way, as we plan to expand the service to additional Disney Resort hotel locations soon!

The mobile order service offers the convenience and flexibility of ordering, paying for and picking up fresh meals and snacks directly from the pick-up counter where Cast Members deliver the food – saving you time to enjoy all there is to see and do at Walt Disney World Resort. To see the full list of participating locations, tap "order food" in the My Disney Experience app. And don't forget, if you have a Disney dining plan you can now redeem your meals and snacks through the service.

disneypars 14 Aug 19 10:34 AM

It was great last year can't wait to try this year.

THE WIZARD 14 Aug 19 12:34 PM

Oh excellent we can order when we get on the bus and pick up at the Mara on arrival to eat in our room with a nice glass of wine - excellent, thanks for the heads up. Havent used it yet but just wondering do you get a pickup time or can you choose a time for pickup (within a range of times) ?

Rafiki22 14 Aug 19 12:58 PM

I think you click "I am here" on the app and they prepare it for you. I am excited to try The Mara too. I can choose breakfast and then ask hubby to fetch it for me!

Katie C 14 Aug 19 04:19 PM

Excited to try this in the Mara too!

THE WIZARD 14 Aug 19 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rafiki22 (Post 14014586)
I think you click "I am here" on the app and they prepare it for you. I am excited to try The Mara too. I can choose breakfast and then ask hubby to fetch it for me!

Now that is an excellent idea ;)

donuts 16 Aug 19 01:42 PM

We are loving the mobile ordering! We order whilst in the queue for final attraction before lunch, settle kids at a table then hit I’m here button. We stay at table with kids until it notifies order is ready and then are back at table again with them within a few minutes- perfect! Plus saves lots of time waiting in line at restaurants 😀

wombat girl 16 Aug 19 04:52 PM

I like using the mobile ordering as when I am paying OOP I order a kids meal and then pick up. Great for the smaller eater. Also in Cacy's there is a vegi hotdog on the mobile pick up that is not on the normal menu :tongue:

Leia Organa 22 Aug 19 10:25 PM

I believe Roaring Fork has been added now.

Nimbus 23 Aug 19 09:20 PM

That’ll be handy when we stay at POFQ next year. ;)