theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disneyland Paris Trip Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Premium Meal Plan (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1122870)

DisneyMum006 8 Apr 19 02:56 PM

Premium Meal Plan

Hi we are visiting Disneyland Paris in the August School Holidays. We booked 4 nights under the 2nts2days free deal and then decided to extend booking a 1 night stay seperately as it worked out cheaper than changing deal.

We have family staying for the same dates.

I am thinking of booking Inventions for all of our party. We have never been in the Disneyland hotel or restaurants and couldn't really afford it, however I have been looking at the premium dining plans.

Would it be possible in your experience for me to book premium full board for our 1 night stay, have character breakfast for 4 of us and then use 8 vouchers (lunch and dinner) against all 8 of us eating at Inventions?

Do the vouchers have names on etc?

Thanks

MissJRabbit 9 Apr 19 02:40 AM

Yes that would work. If it’s more cost effective then go for it! The vouchers don’t have names attached, just dates 😊

Sarryb 9 Apr 19 02:58 PM

I'm not sure how it would work with the magic passes. On the back of them it does say how many are in your party. But I can't see how it would make any difference to them to allow you use it this way.

I think it's loaded upside down, sorry. But you get the gist! X

DisneyMum006 9 Apr 19 04:14 PM

Thanks, the premium dining plan at full board for 1 day is coming in at £360, that includes the upgrade to character breakfast from golden forest lounge (lovely though that is) and potentially foid for 8 at Inventions. Does this sound a good deal?

Our vouchers would be 2adults 2 children but the party of 8 total is 5adults 3children, could we just pay the difference in price between child and adult or would this be a problem?

If not I am guessing we can grab a quick service to share as snacks with one of the child vouchers earlier in the day and just pay for 1 child at Inventions?

Sorry I'm a bit confused. We've been going for years but never navigated meal vouchers!

LufcDeb 10 Apr 19 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyMum006 (Post 13774084)
Thanks, the premium dining plan at full board for 1 day is coming in at £360, that includes the upgrade to character breakfast from golden forest lounge (lovely though that is) and potentially foid for 8 at Inventions. Does this sound a good deal?

Our vouchers would be 2adults 2 children but the party of 8 total is 5adults 3children, could we just pay the difference in price between child and adult or would this be a problem?

If not I am guessing we can grab a quick service to share as snacks with one of the child vouchers earlier in the day and just pay for 1 child at Inventions?

Sorry I'm a bit confused. We've been going for years but never navigated meal vouchers!

I'm not 100% if it would work using all the vouchers at once, it should do but you never know with DLP! If you can you'd have 4 adult and 4 child vouchers so you'd then pay for the other adult and you'd have a child voucher left over.

Inventions is €69 per adult and €39 for children age 3-11