theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   A Surprise return To The Beach Club. - Day 5 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1107340)

MrsBC 16 Nov 18 09:07 PM

A Surprise return To The Beach Club. - Day 5

Hollywood Studios today, after a coffee and bagel sitting in the sun. We got the FriendShip from the boat dock and enjoyed the 20 min boat ride. We arrived at Star Tours just as the JediTraining started, so we watched that before going in the ride. Then I was talked into the Muppets - I can't believe that this is still here when they've closed far better attractions. We stopped for a frappuchino and shared cake from Starbucks, while DD had a breakfast sandwich, then we watched the Parade of Stormtroopers and visited the Launch Bay and pics with Chewbacca (we never got them!) we were really looking forward to exploring Toy Story Land and our Slinky Dog FP - we loved it, and the theming is even better than DLP. Next we checked out the displays in One Mans Dream and watched a preview of The Nutcracker, followed by watching the Little Mermaid show. Baseline Taphouse and an Orange cider was calling us before we watched the Frozen show - so funny, and met Olaf. We had an ADR at Hollywood Brown Derby with the Fantasmic package. The food was lovely, and service great, but I was disappointed that the dessert is now only 2 mini cakes (no choice). Afterwards DH and I wandered round the shops and people watched, DD went on ToT a couple of times using FPs, and we got decent seats for. Fantasmic ... oh how I wish those benches had backs on them! We managed to get on the boat 'home' without waiting and were soon refilling our mugs and putting our feet up.

app 16 Nov 18 09:14 PM

New Photo Added by MrsBC - 16 Nov 18 8:14 PM.

Cinderella 16 Nov 18 09:18 PM

Great day👍

caitlinsmummy 16 Nov 18 10:04 PM

Another fab day :) Is that the door to your room? It looks lovely. We loved HTH xx

MrsBC 16 Nov 18 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy (Post 13579640)
Another fab day :) Is that the door to your room? It looks lovely. We loved HTH xx

Yes, all the doors were the same.

DisneyDaffodil 16 Nov 18 10:11 PM

Isn’t Toy Story Land amazing? We loved SDD, wish it was a little longer but so much fun 😀. We love Fantasmic but I do agree about the seats they need a back rest.

MrsBC 16 Nov 18 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil (Post 13579656)
Isn’t Toy Story Land amazing? We loved SDD, wish it was a little longer but so much fun 😀. We love Fantasmic but I do agree about the seats they need a back rest.

Think its mine and DH age - we get very excited when a show has 'proper seats' :d:

margyloveswdw 19 Nov 18 02:56 PM

Yet another fab day - you were all co-ordinated clothes wise!

MrsBC 19 Nov 18 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw (Post 13582674)
Yet another fab day - you were all co-ordinated clothes wise!

Definitely unplanned coordination 😊

Jake71 19 Feb 19 09:16 PM

Another lovely day.