theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Indexes (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   My 1st Solo trip - Halloween 2012 with Mickey. INDEX. (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=661397)

stace&tink 23 Nov 12 04:48 PM

My 1st Solo trip - Halloween 2012 with Mickey. INDEX.

Welcome to my Halloween 2012 SOLO trip report. This was my frist solo trip and I had a blast! Such a fun 2 weeks and only very few lows which I will detail.
I flew with Virgin Atlantic and stayed at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort for the full 14 nights on the free QSDP.

Who am I?
My names Stacey, I'm 24 and in love with everything Disney.

Why solo?
Basically, my family couldnt afford another trip yet and my friends wouldnt commit to saving for it so it was a case of alone or not at all. It wasnt a tough decision! ;)

Enjoy!

Highs & Lows

Day 1 - Travel Day & Downtown Disney.

Day 2 - Magic Kingdom & Hollywood Studios.

Day 3 - Typhoon Lagoon & Magic Kingdom.

Day 4 - Epcot. Plus a few mini meets.

Day 5 - Animal Kingdom.

Day 6 - Character Day & DTD.

Day 7 - Sea World.

Day 8 - Busch Gardens & DTD.

Day 9 - Magic Kingdom, mini dibb meet/DTD & MK MNSSHP.

Day 10 - A lazy day turned into visiting all 4 theme parks.

Day 11 - Hollywood Studios.

Day 12 - Hollywood Studios, pool time & Downtown Disney.

Day 13 - Very lazy day around resort & Magic Kingdom.

Day 14 - Keys to the Kingdom Tour, pool time & Epcot.

Day 15 - Going home day! :-(

Photopass pics.

Gill635 23 Nov 12 11:54 PM

Really looking forward to reading, love solo trippies

xx

vitfa 24 Nov 12 02:26 PM

Stacey so glad you started and woohoo for your new ticker L x

disneydaft70 28 Nov 12 03:42 PM

I just read your 2010 trippie... how did I miss that? Actually, probs cos I'd just returned from our happy place myself and had the Disney blues? :cry:

Just watched your video of the NYE rehearsal fireworks with tears streaming down my face... how AMAZING please?

Enjoying this report too, I know in the next few years I'll no doubt be going it alone to Orlando as my son is growing up fast, so I do enjoy reading solo trippies. Look forward to reading the rest of yours.

JA x

stace&tink 28 Nov 12 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disneydaft70 (Post 8016118)
I just read your 2010 trippie... how did I miss that? Actually, probs cos I'd just returned from our happy place myself and had the Disney blues? :cry:

Just watched your video of the NYE rehearsal fireworks with tears streaming down my face... how AMAZING please?

Enjoying this report too, I know in the next few years I'll no doubt be going it alone to Orlando as my son is growing up fast, so I do enjoy reading solo trippies. Look forward to reading the rest of yours.

JA x

Haha VERY VERY AMAZING! NYEs will never be the same! :cry:

Wonder 29 Nov 12 11:11 PM

Really enjoying the trippie so far and can't wait for more days to be posted :spin:

Reading for inspiration and a bit of encouragement as I really fancy a solo trip- thanks for sharing!

Siddex 8 Jan 13 10:05 AM

I am looking forward to reading this Stace, xx

SugarRush 13 Jan 13 05:53 PM

I'm enjoying this Stace. It's bringinback lovely memories for me too :) xx

stace&tink 19 Jan 13 05:39 PM

Day 4 will be posted shortly. Sorry for the delay! xx

stace&tink 20 Jan 13 01:36 PM

My links to day 4 and 5 dont appear to be working. Can anyone help? I dont think I'm doing anything different to the previous days?