theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Please can you recommend a good restuarant (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1005866)

EllenClaire 13 Feb 17 01:36 PM

Please can you recommend a good restuarant

we are taking my brother & nephew with us this year they have never eaten on site so am trying to think if some restaurants to book us a meal at that we have also not been to before i have booked Teppen Edo at Epcot as this is 1 i have wanted to do for ages and thought with there being more of us it would be good We have already done
BOG lunch twice & dinner once
Rose & Crown dinner
Tonys Town Sq lunch
Crystal Palace breakfast

ChrisJoandBen89 13 Feb 17 01:39 PM

If they like steak, the Yachtsman at the Beach Club is a must.

Cha cha 13 Feb 17 03:27 PM

Tusker House at AK? Are you on the Disney dining plan?
☺️

disney332 13 Feb 17 03:34 PM

Cali Grill for the view

100% cannot be beaten

Disney332

THOscar 13 Feb 17 04:50 PM

Unless you're using Tony's for priority seating at the parade don't waste money/credits on this place. It's widely regarded as the worst TS meal at Disney.

EllenClaire 14 Feb 17 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cha cha (Post 12283946)
Tusker House at AK? Are you on the Disney dining plan?
☺️

no were not on the dining plan Tusker House was on our list :grin:

EllenClaire 14 Feb 17 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THOscar (Post 12284124)
Unless you're using Tony's for priority seating at the parade don't waste money/credits on this place. It's widely regarded as the worst TS meal at Disney.

we did Tonys last year I have to agree its wasnt great :(

archibald 14 Feb 17 02:41 PM

I know that I'm being a boring, picky, grammar pedant, but your title is hurting my head.

Could you suggest a restaurant?

Do you have any restaurant suggestions?

Or if you don't want to ask, 'suggest a restaurant to me', it's only one tiny extra word.

And yes, I know, but it keeps bobbing up and down on the Forum Spy and now I've made it top again. :nonono:

ChoppyGirl 14 Feb 17 04:05 PM

I would recommend Yak and Yeti at Animal Kingdom - the theming is lovely there too.

Although not in a park, The Boathouse at Disney Springs has some good reviews

EllenClaire 16 Feb 17 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archibald (Post 12286341)
I know that I'm being a boring, picky, grammar pedant, but your title is hurting my head.

Could you suggest a restaurant?

Do you have any restaurant suggestions?

Or if you don't want to ask, 'suggest a restaurant to me', it's only one tiny extra word.

And yes, I know, but it keeps bobbing up and down on the Forum Spy and now I've made it top again. :nonono:

Just for you I have changed the title but thanks for the help with a restaurant