theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Cracker Barrel? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1006320)

Jaynew 15 Feb 17 08:18 PM

Cracker Barrel?

Please can someone tell me if Cracker Barrel is worth a 20 min drive? I can't find a closer one to Rosen Inn at Pointe but I can't imagine us wanting to drive 20 mins for breakfast.

And if it is worth it, what do u order?

Redrach1903 15 Feb 17 08:19 PM

I would drive 20 minutes for CB! So good! They have a lovely gift shop too :)

disneytrio 15 Feb 17 08:24 PM

As Rachael has said I would drive 20 mins to CB aswell, we live the good and the shop.

Sandra & co 15 Feb 17 08:35 PM

Love it, it took us 5 Florida holidays to get there and we also went to one in Bradenton. They will do what you like, I had scrambled eggs, bacon and toast, hash brown, they cut a hole in the toast to put a fried egg through but scrambled mine. Some of the family had the same with sausage links and pancakes with your own little bottle of maple syrup. It was very yummy and the shop is great we bought a singing, piano playing snowman and a christmas dog with a spinning head! :)

Gev 15 Feb 17 08:55 PM

Yep! Love CB x

Jaynew 15 Feb 17 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandra & co (Post 12289463)
Love it, it took us 5 Florida holidays to get there and we also went to one in Bradenton. They will do what you like, I had scrambled eggs, bacon and toast, hash brown, they cut a hole in the toast to put a fried egg through but scrambled mine. Some of the family had the same with sausage links and pancakes with your own little bottle of maple syrup. It was very yummy and the shop is great we bought a singing, piano playing snowman and a christmas dog with a spinning head! :)

Great thanks. We are spending our last few nights on Anna Maria island so that might be where we go for our last breakfast on the way back to Tampa airport.

Have u tried the grits and gravy?

Jaynew 15 Feb 17 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 (Post 12289424)
I would drive 20 minutes for CB! So good! They have a lovely gift shop too :)

Thanks. I did another search and it looks like there is one by the airport which we would have to go past to go to KSC so that could def be a stop off for breakfast.

fletchie148 15 Feb 17 09:39 PM

We just love it, took us years to find it but went every day last year for breakfast
Yummy!

Sandra & co 15 Feb 17 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaynew (Post 12289567)
Great thanks. We are spending our last few nights on Anna Maria island so that might be where we go for our last breakfast on the way back to Tampa airport.

Have u tried the grits and gravy?

No but I am sure I have tasted grits somewhere and didnt like them. We had popeyes and Kfc and loved the biscuits which are just like a scone! Myself and dd were wondering where we can get biscuits in the uk!

0420wilmut 15 Feb 17 10:47 PM

We love it - we visit at least twice every holiday. It's like walking into an episode of The Waltons!