theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Restaurant sign ups current offers and coupons (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=972657)

MrsBigdog 31 Jul 16 10:37 AM

Restaurant sign ups current offers and coupons

I started this thread as the current restaurant offers thread hasn't been updated since 2013 and a lot of the links don't work. Plus being a first time WDW/Florida visitor I couldn't find the information I was looking for. I've been signing up to various restaurants before we go and making a note of any offers/coupons I have been emailed. If I have missed any out or if you have any suggestions please let me know and I will update this thread. I hope this is of use to other Dibbers too? Sam :grin:

Some of the e clubs require you to confirm your email address first before they send offers/coupons. These are just the initial first sign up offers etc. Some of the e clubs send offers/coupons for birthdays etc so it may be worth "doing a Landry's" with birth dates. Offers are subject to change at any time, these are just the ones I found whilst trawling t'internet :d:

Oh and a little tip I've used before. If you are using a "Gmail" email account, then you can sign up twice using the same account. Just sign up first using your email(myname@gmail.com for instance) and then you can sign up again but change @gmail.com to @googlemail.com.

Sweet Tomatoes
20% off adult main valid for 2 weeks

TGI's
Free appetiser or dessert(upto $8) and jump the line pass valid 30 days print or show on phone.

Longhorns
Free appetiser valid 15 days print coupon.

Pizza Hut
Free cheese sticks with online order valid 30 days.

Golden Corral
Free beverage valid 2 weeks print coupon.

Bahama Breeze
$10 off $30 valid 1 week print coupon.

Friendly's
Free scoop ice cream valid 2 weeks print coupon.

Millers Ale House
Free flatbread valid 2 weeks

Red Lobster
Free app/dessert(upto $12.99)with purchase of 2 adult entrees no use by date print coupon.

Olive Garden
Free app/dessert(upto $10) with purchase of 2 adult entrees valid 2 weeks print or show coupon.

Outback
Free bloomin' onion on Monday say Bloomin' Monday to server!

Uno
Free mini dessert with entrée purchase valid 1 month print coupon.

Denny's
20% off entire check valid 2 weeks print coupon.

Tony Roma's
Free onion loaf valid 2 weeks print coupon.

Perkins
20% off total bill valid 2 weeks specific location print coupon.

Logan's
$5 off $20 food valid 30 days print coupon.

IHOP
Free Rooty Tooty pancake stack valid 2 weeks print email.

Cici's
Free adult buffet with purchase valid 1 week print coupon.

Cold Stone Creamery
BOGOF valid 2 weeks location specific print coupon.

Chili's
60 reward points for joining = free menu item valid 2 weeks

Maggiano's
$10 off $30 minimum spend valid 30 days print email

Smokey Bones
$10 off $20 minimum spend

COUPON SITES TO CHECK FOR COUPONS TO PRINT

orlandocoupons;
mommysavesbig;
valpak;
visitorlando/orlando magicard;
Survivingthestores.com

RESTAURANT.COM

really useful site to sign up for codes to give discounts off favourite restaurants, offering money off, usually minimum spend eg. $50 off $100; $25 off $35, cost $1.60-$8 upfront for printable voucher; ONE per calendar month per restaurant, use paypal and address of where you're staying in Florida or elsewhere in USA

Landrys Select card

For carrabas/bonefish grill/outback steakhouse, sign up to dine-rewards, take a note of the 10 digit telephone number you use (whatever it is, it doesn't have to be yours) then give telephone number to server: gets up to $20 off fourth visit to these restaurants when you spend $50 or more each visit and you can stack open offer codes for these restaurants.

Details here
Lots of Citywalk discounts at orlandocoupons.com

Guest 31 Jul 16 11:04 AM

This is great thanks!

Have been thinking about which of these we need to sign up for in a few weeks, for when we go, so it's forest to have an 'updated' list of offers 😊

Flagpole 31 Jul 16 11:14 AM

This is excellent, thankyou, I can see many sign ups in a couple of weeks ;)

rj007 31 Jul 16 11:49 AM

Thanks for this. :d:

MrsBigdog 31 Jul 16 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigglywink (Post 11854513)
This is great thanks!

Have been thinking about which of these we need to sign up for in a few weeks, for when we go, so it's forest to have an 'updated' list of offers 😊

Thanks Gigglywink. I did sign up a couple of weeks ago to give them a chance to email the offers through. Like you, I couldn't find an up to date list of offers or restaurants and only after getting the emails did I think it might be useful for others too! :pgig:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagpole (Post 11854543)
This is excellent, thankyou, I can see many sign ups in a couple of weeks ;)

You are welcome Flagpole. Let me know if you sign up for any others I haven't posted?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rj007 (Post 11854653)
Thanks for this. :d:

No problem rj007 hope it helps with your trip.

Guest 31 Jul 16 12:44 PM

Thank you! Following this! I have a few already that I did last year but might sign up again on another address to get the intro offers as well as the regular offers they roll out every now and then...

PrincessSarbie 31 Jul 16 12:51 PM

Brilliant! Thank you

Pinmac1 31 Jul 16 01:20 PM

Really useful, thank you. Does anyone know if you have to print these or whether showing them on aphone is enough please? I take it that you can only use one of theses at any one sitting?

Guest 31 Jul 16 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinmac1 (Post 11854872)
Really useful, thank you. Does anyone know if you have to print these or whether showing them on aphone is enough please? I take it that you can only use one of theses at any one sitting?

I think it varies depending on the restaurant... Last year I showed them the bloomin onion email I had which was enough to get it, but other places like the Melting pot, I had printed the emails to hand over...

anniebee65 31 Jul 16 01:51 PM

Excellent idea! Also don't forget Restaurants.com, Travelzoo and Groupon Orlando for deals.