theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   A genuine apology (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1200421)

mickey house 28 Jul 21 10:13 AM

A genuine apology

Guys, girls and dreamers, I would like to apologise for the poor weather we are having at the start of the school hoildays and I feel for those families who are camping or having a staycation in the UK because the weather hasn't been great and doesn't look like it will improve for a while.

My son and his girlfriend are overseas at the moment (Isle of Wight) and the weather hasn't been too good, and when the sun came out they drove to the beach but had to give up because they couldn't park anywhere:(.

I had planned to go to my tiny boat today with Mrs MH but rain is on the way so we won't bother (I can go anytime so no sympathy required).

So please accept my apology for the poor weather.

Colette-S 28 Jul 21 10:17 AM

Poor weather? Not in the north. Slightly overcast today so I won’t be topping up my tan but no rain up here

novocastrian 28 Jul 21 10:20 AM

as above

not in the glorious north east

we had some rain last night, freshened the place up, overcast today but been hot & sunny all week here

mickey house 28 Jul 21 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colette-S (Post 15074891)
Poor weather? Not in the north. Slightly overcast today so I won’t be topping up my tan but no rain up here

It's currently showing 14 degrees where you live with a high of 18 today with lots of rain, and rain until next week.

I guess that is probably great weather compared to what you are used to:grin:

mickey house 28 Jul 21 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by novocastrian (Post 15074896)
as above

not in the glorious north east

we had some rain last night, freshened the place up, overcast today but been hot & sunny all week here

This is the North Easts Met weather forecast for today, but again it is likely 'glorious' compared to what you normally get:grin:

mitch84 28 Jul 21 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colette-S (Post 15074891)

It’s hammering it down in Grappenhall 😂

Colette-S 28 Jul 21 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickey house (Post 15074903)
It's currently showing 14 degrees where you live with a high of 18 today with lots of rain, and rain until next week.

I guess that is probably great weather compared to what you are used to:grin:

No rain sorry MH, could do with a quick shower though to save me (or my helper) watering the garden.

The sun always shines on the righteous :cool2:

Colette-S 28 Jul 21 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mitch84 (Post 15074911)
It’s hammering it down in Grappenhall 😂

Snitch

mitch84 28 Jul 21 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colette-S (Post 15074913)
Snitch

I thought maybe it doesn’t rain in the posh part of town 😂

Scotsmomma2 28 Jul 21 10:32 AM

Good,I needed someone to blame for our weather breaking last night,we had an epic thunderstorm last night and it's still raining.We have had 2 weeks of gorgeous weather, I'd appreciate if you could make the sun come back for my staycation next week😁