theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Travel on a dream (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1133131)

Eeyorefanuk 17 Jun 19 01:51 PM

Thanks all :)

Eeyorefanuk 19 Aug 19 09:52 PM

Me again apologies

How do you guys pay? Ring up or just put credit card details on form (not keen do this way really?

Ycryan 19 Aug 19 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eeyorefanuk (Post 14025337)
Me again apologies

How do you guys pay? Ring up or just put credit card details on form (not keen do this way really?

I use the form and provide my card details, never had any issues. Deb is amazing, used her for all of our cruise bookings and she regularly keeps in touch to check if we're doing ok and is there anything else we need. Wouldn't book with anyone else. :grin:

Eeyorefanuk 19 Aug 19 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ycryan (Post 14025351)
I use the form and provide my card details, never had any issues. Deb is amazing, used her for all of our cruise bookings and she regularly keeps in touch to check if we're doing ok and is there anything else we need. Wouldn't book with anyone else. :grin:

Ok thank you 😊 she seems a sweetheart and obviously very patient 😂

TinkTatoo 19 Aug 19 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eeyorefanuk (Post 14025337)
Me again apologies

Tracy has my card on file but prior to that I sent her my card details via FB messenger and emails. Split the details between a few messages on each

Eeyorefanuk 20 Aug 19 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinkTatoo (Post 14025354)
Tracy has my card on file but prior to that I sent her my card details via FB messenger and emails. Split the details between a few messages on each

That is such a brilliant idea 💡 I might do that.

Since are booking through a US TA if we have to cancel and use the travel insurance would that cause a problem?

One thing I do find strange is the deposit is so high. Practically half the holiday cost and not until next year

Bats 20 Aug 19 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eeyorefanuk (Post 14025603)
That is such a brilliant idea 💡 I might do that.

Since are booking through a US TA if we have to cancel and use the travel insurance would that cause a problem?

One thing I do find strange is the deposit is so high. Practically half the holiday cost and not until next year

The deposit is dictated by the cruise company, not ToaD.
Your insurance should cover you no matter how you booked as long as the reason is permitted. So if you cancel due to illness etc, as long as you adhere to your travel insurances policy, it doesn't matter how you booked.

Joa

Ciano 20 Aug 19 06:42 PM

Don't ever remember paying for half the cruise in the deposit. Is it RC you are going with?

Eeyorefanuk 20 Aug 19 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ciano (Post 14026673)
Don't ever remember paying for half the cruise in the deposit. Is it RC you are going with?

Yes it’s weird because UK site is 300 pound deposit but RC US it’s 900 dollars

Even though exchange rate rubbish UK site has “free” drinks but price 400pp more! Plus for my friend in NZ it’s a whacking saving.

I know nothing to do with TOAD at all but can’t understand why nearly x 3 on deposit